Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FF7 Advent Children

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

RE: FF7 Advent Children

really. damn, thats sucks. i was really looking forward to it

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

That new trailer looks amazing, I'm well glad theres gonna be a load of the main characters in it, I just hope the story is good enough to match the graphics...

hmm, it looks to me that its called advent children because that white hair guy will probably use the children's mako energy to summon what i think its a weapon.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

From the looks of it, the white hair men are somehow directly connected to the planet. Around the end you see Kadaj summons Ultima Weapon, and normal people can't summon weapons.

FF7 Advent Children

No one can summon a ultima weapon.ultima weapon is a weapon that only the planet earth can use and summon when it senses it is in grave danger. But, true the white haired guys have to have a link to the earth for it to summon a weapon.and you can notice that the white haired guy is infused with mako energy if you see his eyes in thre trailer. DAMMIT I NEED ADVENT CHILDREN NOW. WHEN WAS IT WHEN IT WAS COMING OUT. DECEMBER 2005. OHHHH NO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

FF7 Advent Children

WHAT?!?! December, 05 you sure about that?

Hmm I just checked on adventchildren.net and they say the North American release is in the first quarter of 05. The Japanese release will be at the end of this year. I'm not sure if this is accurate, but if it does come out in Japan the pirating community will go nuts, and so will we.

================================================== =========

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THESE NEW, SUPER-HIGH-RES SCREENS
    http://forums.adventchildren.net/sho...d.php?p=685290
    Goddamn...this is beyond words.

FF7 Advent Children

I really hope that its not accurate

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

FF7 Advent Children

Thanks for the link BOARD_of_command. yah those pics are very clear. i've never seen a pic of reno before and the pic they got of him is just so wonderful *tear* i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait

dec of 2005....grr...i hope that's not true either. it's over a year away...i don't think i can last that long.

I tried my best...

From some unofficial sources I've heard that AC is about to be released in Japan in the next little while. I'm pretty sure the global release is Q1 2005. They're pretty much done the movie now, it shouldn't take them another year.

IS IT OUT YET?

I'm expecting it around the release of Star Wars.

1Up has changed the release date to their site to August 14, 2oo5. But don't believe them.

FUCK! Can they just pick a date and stick to it! If they keep taking out new trailers then theres no won't be a need to see the movie since their reavealing everything in the trailers.

i just wish they would stop giving us the wrong dates......... just don't give us a date at all if it wont be released in like 2 or so months

It'll probably get subbed considering how big a project it is, so by May I meant subbed version might be out in May.

If u aint seen the 2005 trailer here it is it doesnt have much new apart from the last 10 seconds i dont want to spoil it so watch it and see for yourself.

http://server5.download.filefront.co..._jumpf_t4_.avi

This sig was made by KitKat.

I saw that one a long time ago. The spoiler at the isn't too bad, but it certainly rules out a couple theories.

Goddamnit will this movie come out already?

FF7 Advent Children

I hear the movie is already out in Japan. Is anyone here japanese? Tell me about it.

It's not out in Japan yet.