Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 Discussion

Episode 3 Discussion

The raw is out at tokyotosho.com

And it's moving ever so slowly.
    No subs as of yet, post links in here as they become available.

RE: Episode 3 Discussion

Hope it comes tomorrow.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

On another note, Nipponsei has released the Ignited single... featuring the full version Ignited without annoying BG sounds.
    Oh and a nice bonus track too.

I don't think the new opening is as good as those from SEED

Episode 3 Discussion

I agree, but it's still damn good music.

Okay I saw the episode, SPOILERS AHEAD:

This episode is more to the talking side. Not as much action, and I don't understand too much. What I do understand however is that Sting, Auel & Stellar have to rest in some cryogenic chamber thingy between the missions. Neo seems to "know" Rey in more than the sensing department. Shinn gets pissed off at Cagalli and says stuff that I really want to know what it is. Everyone knows who Athrun is now. Ep 4 is gonna be fucking intense since Lunamaria & Shinn are sent out on a mission of some sort, where they are going to encounter the 3 gundam enemies once again...

DAMN EP 3 AND ALREADY SO INTENSE

hm.. maybe should download it and see if I remember anything from the japanese classes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

im really diggin the music from the next ep previews

hm, heres a suggestion. how about we do the "release thread" and "discussion thread" gor destiny as well.

that way ppl (and by ppl i mean me) can see when a sub is released and by who, without having to worry abotu spoilers. and eager fans (and by eager fans i mean terra) can post away without having to use spoiler tags.

Good suggestion Assassin in fact I came to the same conclusion. I'll start doing that from next week.

oh my god what an ep

*spoliers*

oh my god this was nice, rey owning neo was so damn cool reminds me of jamil from gundam x fighting caris. shinn freaking out was cool to i wonder what he said.... but lunamaria seems to be a bit of a bitch tho i dont like her all that much, so how do you guys think shinn will handle the new set of toys he got? i hope he will show some kickass fighting... i cant wait :'( btw what the hell was that anchor thing neo's ship did? looked so weird.......

it kinda looks like it ejected its mirage colloide

you mean tose wing things it got? yea that was probably it but when they shot an anchor at that metoer or whatever it was that looked weird...

Be prepared for a visit to Junius Seven. I really liked what I saw of Ep3.

*Possible Spoilers*

Although it looks like we may be heading down the Zeta track with artificial or enhanced coordinators. Perhaps more so than the previous pilots. They looked like they were in withdrawal after just getting back. As for Rey kicking Neo's ass that was great. Its so cool seeing a grunt suit do something awesome. And man it makes you wonder just why Shinn got Impulse when Rey is doing a better job as a pilot. Then again his newtype abilities are helping him. I'm also not certain if Neo knows of Rey but perhaps was sensing him and probing?. Who thought the beam sabers on the remote pods was sweet?

Perhaps we're gonna see a asteroid drop?

yea i dont know why rey didnt get impulse either... that will probably be explained to us in the future and yes those beam sabers were sweet.

i'm sur eby the end he'll have a gundam of his own. i could almost feel it. hopefully it's not like seed where mwu just got kira's left overs and everyone else just got a mass produced astray.

man rey kicked so much ass in that zaku...

Why was there a version 2 of episode 3? I didn't notice anything wrong in the original. Someone please explain. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    _

^^^
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. There were a couple translations that seemed a little off in my book, but nothing that would warrant a second version, IMHO.

Maybe there's a codec problem for some people...?

i noticed the they were talking about release words or something, could they be something like the flower thing from SEED where they start fighting better, i think it was berserker.

watched episode 3. great stuff!

I'd like to know more about Auel, Sting, Stellar, and what their whole thing is sleeping in those chambers.