Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 3 Discussion

RE: Episode 3 Discussion

FUCKING AWESOME

Those block words they were talking about is probably a control mechanism on the three pilots. Stellar just became completely unstable and useless as a pilot when the word "sayonara" was said to her

it was "die" wasnt it? she freaked out when auel told her that if she didnt back of she would die and she said all the way back while crying "im fine, im fine" and "im not dead" so im pretty sure its "die" or "you are going to die" its quite stupid to have things like that on the pilots i mean what if the enemy finds out about it and uses it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] now that would be a miscalculation [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Episode 3 Discussion

I wonder what the other pilots' words/phrases are.

*Imagines*

Shinn: Guess what Auel. Your hair... IT'S BLUE!!!!
    Auel: ARGH NO BLUE NOOOO PLEASE I'M GONNA CRASH!!!
    Sting: ARGH HE SAID CRASH NOO THAT'S MY WORD I'M GONNA DIEEEE
    Stellar: OMG HE SAID DIEEE I'M FUCKED

*all 3 crashes*

lol blue and crash, creative[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] but seiously why would someone put block words on them? seems like it needs quite some technology to do so and wouldnt it be easier to put an eletronic chip or something in their head and just push a button so the faint? would be hell of alot easier to control them instead of stupid block words they just go crazy and run away... it sounds like its something invented by zaft to make it easier for them to fight EA....

This episode was alright. Too much talking, and I'm becoming suspiscious of the new Zaft chairman. He doesn't seem right.

o man, what a great ep. not as great as ep 2, but still good.

ya i dont like the new chairman either...seems like hes up to something. and those block words...those are wierd.

well since the 3 pilots are "improved" versions of the super pilots form seed (the one who went all crazy with the new gundams), its possible that they could freak out and go breserk as well. this whole enhanced naturals thing is a new concept in the gundam world, so maybe the block words are a failsafe, incase the pilots flip and turn on thier allies. meh..guess we'll find out soon enuff

oh ya, y is shin piloting impulse? i dont mean to say that rey should pilot it instead (although he should), but like, how is shin in the army? in the first ep, he was fleeing with his family to an excape ship, so i figured he was a civilian. and as the chairman said, he's an immigrant from orb.

next ep seems way awsome, can't wait till its out. i think i'll start watching the raw as well now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

cliffhanger..what is going to happen to athrun?? the next epi will be awesome..the battling =)

yah that chairman..he seems to know a lot more than meets the eye. that's kinda awesome.

i suppose shin had nowhere else to go..so he joined the army! and he probably wants revenge on the earth alliance for attacking orb..resulting in his family's death.

I tried my best...

Guess Shin had the resolve to join the army to stop conflicts so tragedies like what happened to him wont happen again (kinda silly, but oh well)
    Hope we see Athrun back in the cockpit of a Gundam soon!
    BTW: Anyone have a link to the Gundam Seed Destiny songs? There was a link in the old old topic before we got a forum, but it's gone now...

Xforce i dont think shin is as noble as you think my guess is that he wants revenge and nothing else he seems quite crazy and seems to hate orb i kinda htink he got a bigger grudge against orb than EA freedom was fighting for orb and he thinks freedom fired the shot that killed his parents. and asuran will probably be in the cockpit in a few eps. since the chairman knows who he is and i bet they got saviour on the minerva. oh well just gotta wait a few more days for the next ep.

Episode 3 Discussion

During the war, Shin Asuka was involved in Earth Alliances intrusion into Orb. While he was escaping from the fire, he lost his parents and little sister before his face. When he was deep in sorrow gripping her cellular phone, which is the only memento, a Mobile Suit Gundam, which was the principal cause of the war, was flying over his head. Being disappointed, he left Orb and went to Plant.
    That makes sense except for the part about the gundam being a symbol of war. If he doesn't like war then why is he a Zaft soldier piloting a gundam?...

Episode 3 Discussion

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    That makes sense except for the part about the gundam being a symbol of war. If he doesn't like war then why is he a Zaft soldier piloting a gundam?...
    revenge basically
    and what's the best way to be able to take revenge on a Gundam?
    by piloting one yourself ofcourse

edit: ofcourse you have to be piloting a Gundam on a different side then the one you want to take revenge on
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

Episode 3 Discussion

xforce/Eurasian:

even if he joined the army out of spite or whatever, how can he be piloting the top gundam on the latest ship? i guess that sorta imples that he wasn't a civilian then after all, and was with zaft to begin with.....but then the question arises, what was he doing in Orb?

is it possible shin was a zaft spy sent to orb? with the way the chairman's acting, i wouldn't be surprised

what do u guys think?

Episode 3 Discussion

Yeah it does seem kinda weird how Shin became a pilot and got control of Impulse.

I have a feeling the chairman is up to something. Maybe he made Shin a super natural? Could be possible.

Episode 3 Discussion

Ya i think there is more to shinn than meets the eye. Because it looks like rey is way better than shinn at fighting. Also Anyone know when gundam seed destiny eps play in japan? weds fri? im not sure because i just finished gundam seed 1-50 in like 3 days so im a little side tracked. Also i hope kira comes back and they get tight ass mobile suits like freedom and justic those where the best!

They air on Saturdays and the subs come out on Monday.

Yeah I watched Seed in 2 days, so I know what you mean [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Episode 3 Discussion

Originally posted by: kyubisrage
    Ya i think there is more to shinn than meets the eye. Because it looks like rey is way better than shinn at fighting.

of course there's more to Shinn then meets the eye
    the series just started
    but enough of my smartass stuff

i'm sure they had a good reason to put Shinn on Impulse instead of Rey
    but we weren't able to see the training or maybe Rey has different skills then Shinn
    and does is not "compatible with Impulse?

just brainstorming here

and i don't trust that Chairman
    he acts way to calm and way to friendly for his own good
    much like Kuruuze (sp??) did
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

Episode 3 Discussion

Originally posted by: Motteh
    and i don't trust that Chairman
    he acts way to calm and way to friendly for his own good
    much like Kuruuze (sp??) did

Ya I know what you mean. He acts to calm and friendly to everyone. Also it looks like he is building those gundams for somthin other than defense. Well thats kinda obvious, Also I think those 3 kids that hi jacked the gundam are like the 3 gundam piolts for the EA in Seed. The new 3 might be better versions because in seed kira said that they werent normal piolts and they werent coordinators or naturals. Also are we sure it was kira blast that killed shinns family. Also the gundam transformation looks to much power ranger to me. When they all combine into one it is kinda corny. Anyone else agree?