Thread: Episode 3 Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Episode 3 Discussion

xforce/Eurasian:

even if he joined the army out of spite or whatever, how can he be piloting the top gundam on the latest ship? i guess that sorta imples that he wasn't a civilian then after all, and was with zaft to begin with.....but then the question arises, what was he doing in Orb?

is it possible shin was a zaft spy sent to orb? with the way the chairman's acting, i wouldn't be surprised

what do u guys think?

Episode 3 Discussion

Yeah it does seem kinda weird how Shin became a pilot and got control of Impulse.

I have a feeling the chairman is up to something. Maybe he made Shin a super natural? Could be possible.

Episode 3 Discussion

Ya i think there is more to shinn than meets the eye. Because it looks like rey is way better than shinn at fighting. Also Anyone know when gundam seed destiny eps play in japan? weds fri? im not sure because i just finished gundam seed 1-50 in like 3 days so im a little side tracked. Also i hope kira comes back and they get tight ass mobile suits like freedom and justic those where the best!

Episode 3 Discussion

Originally posted by: kyubisrage
    Ya i think there is more to shinn than meets the eye. Because it looks like rey is way better than shinn at fighting.

of course there's more to Shinn then meets the eye
    the series just started
    but enough of my smartass stuff

i'm sure they had a good reason to put Shinn on Impulse instead of Rey
    but we weren't able to see the training or maybe Rey has different skills then Shinn
    and does is not "compatible with Impulse?

just brainstorming here

and i don't trust that Chairman
    he acts way to calm and way to friendly for his own good
    much like Kuruuze (sp??) did
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

Episode 3 Discussion

Originally posted by: Motteh
    and i don't trust that Chairman
    he acts way to calm and way to friendly for his own good
    much like Kuruuze (sp??) did

Ya I know what you mean. He acts to calm and friendly to everyone. Also it looks like he is building those gundams for somthin other than defense. Well thats kinda obvious, Also I think those 3 kids that hi jacked the gundam are like the 3 gundam piolts for the EA in Seed. The new 3 might be better versions because in seed kira said that they werent normal piolts and they werent coordinators or naturals. Also are we sure it was kira blast that killed shinns family. Also the gundam transformation looks to much power ranger to me. When they all combine into one it is kinda corny. Anyone else agree?