Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which mangas are you buying?

RE: Which mangas are you buying?

they have till vol 7

Here's an addendum to what I listed previously: I just bought Excel Saga 8, Immortal Rain 3, and Arm of Kannon 3 and 4 from animenation.com
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

well on my wish list is Berserk(#1), Naruto, Bleach, Vagabond, Blade of the Immortal, Battle Royale....
    and there are others that i would like to get also, but these are the first ones i would get.

The art in Berserk is absolutely amazing. Everyone old enough to buy that manga should do so.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Which mangas are you buying?

Im gonna start buying more of Priest who i recomend to everyone, its a great manwha.

Just ordered Pet Shop of Horrors 9, Ring 4, Excel Saga 1 and .hack 3 - gonna get ring 3 as well soon...all as X-mas presents (damn poorness).

Hopefully Excel will be as good (or better as people generally seem to say) as the anime - I liked a load of the anime-only characters so its gonna kinda suck not to have nabeshin, pedro, great-will etc in it...

Is Pet Shop of Horrors and Ring scary? I want to read mangas like these so are these good?

Ring is probably the scariest manga I've read (I've not really found any really scary mangas yet though...) but doesn't quite have the same effect as the film (naturally). However its a hell of a lot scarier than the original novel. Pet Shop of Horrors isn't really that scary, but I guess it depends on how easily you are scared...Ring 1 and 2 are on www.mangareactor.tk (if you have edonkey) so you can download those there if you want to try it out...

I wish JoJo's Bizarre Adventure was available in english.

I came back from a trip to london today, and while i was there, i managed to triple my manga collection...
    so now i have;
    Volume 1 of Berserk
    Volume 1 of Shoalin soccer
    Volume X (unknown number) of Blade of the Immortal
    and
    Volume 1-3 of Cowboy Bebop

i found a decent manga shop only on the last day of the trip, so i didn't have enough money there to buy more cool stuff, and besides, the strerling (spelling mistakes) is too strong nowdays,,, it's almost 2$ each.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

shaolin soccer, haha
    i seen that movie ages ago. something funny.

that's a pretty good buy (all of them), unknown number of blade of the immortal, is it hard to read, or ?

it's volume 4, i bought it (and berserk 1) a few months ago, so i don't really remember the number well...

the sucky part about it is that it's gonna be ages until the next time i'd be able to get more manga, my local manga seller never brings any manga (though he has mountain loads of merchendice) and i'll probably won't leave my country again until after the army, so i'll have to either order it online (deadly prices) or count on my parents to get me a book if they go abroad (and they'll probably pick up some really shitty books).

oh, and another sucky thing, there was an anime & manga festival in london last weekend, and i only found out about it on the last day, when i was on the train away from london for the rest of the day...

Benjamin, ranting out and over, for now.

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I just discovered Vagabond,have read the first ten vol and as big samurai fan i find it so good that im cant decide how many vols to order[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Get them all man it's so woth it. Vagabond is a wounderfull series.

Good thing I'm taiwanese, I just buy the chinese version of mangas. I have the whole set of Dragon Ball, and the manga isn't as bad as the anime, it only gets crappy starting from frieza saga. I'm hoping to buy One Piece in the near future, as I've heard great things about it.

I have ordered these mangas

Vagabond vol 11 and 12

One Piece vol 22 and 23

Priest vol 4 and 5

GTO vol 13

I will get the in less than a week,im looking forward to that day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

lol buying????
    allah bless internet

Lol. I'll buy them if they weren't so expensive. I'll definitely buy the great serieses when I start getting working.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

I buoght Vagabond vol 13 also couldnt wait to next month and i had extra 100 kr so why not.

I picked up shoalin Soccer Volume 2 last week, luckly, my manga guy had it, 't was probably some weird dimension jump, as he didn't have volume 1 and he never brings any manga worth reading... but still, thank you, my came-from-a-diffrent-dimension-through-a-wormhole-manga guy!

anyway, it's nice, but too much colors for me to understand what's going on without extensive cognitive action....