Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto 106 Discussion

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Naruto 106 Discussion

i just have to say that the preview for 107 was better than this filler arc. omg...it's coming..naruto v. sasuke. :: Drool::

everything was as expected but i like how they made sasuke even more pissed off at naruto.

I tried my best...

Naruto 106 Discussion

Glad to see that this damn filler arc is over. Can't wait for 107 rasengan vs chidori is going to be great!!

Naruto 106 Discussion

after finally seeing ep 106, yea i got sick of waiting for Aone and downloaded dattebayo, ive decided when i give my mate this anime im gonna skip all these fillers and keep it like it was in the manga, as long as ep 107 wont heavily refer to this arc that just passed.

by the way this was a shit ep and why the hell did Aoi spin like that, id like to see more violence and seeing as he is basically a konoha chuunin i wouldve liked to have seen a nice big hole in his stomach

Naruto 106 Discussion

Have you guys and girls noticed that the new intro, just at the start, had that cage what we will see in the next episode; i.e. the place where Naruto and Sasuke will fight. I really liked that, adds even more emotion to the really good intro.

Naruto 106 Discussion

Just watched 106 and I gotta say, what a piece of crap. Normally, I wouldn't be criticizing any episode at all, but this one...ugh.

The only three good things about this episode: that cocky Aoi getting his ass kicked (although it was in a crappy way), Sasuke's expression towards Naruto, and the preview to the next episode. DAMN, the long wait is finally over!!! SASUKE VS NARUTO!!!!!

RE: Naruto 106 Discussion

i dont remember if i brought this up yet.....

but im surprised nobody thought it was odd for the leader of an anbu squad of the torture and interrogations division came to pick up a couple of injured genins from the country of tea
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Ibiki is an undercover mist ninja and he planned the whole thing.

So....who still thinks Aoi (or whatever the hell he's called) is a jounin level ninja? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

thought so, he got PWNED. ALthough not in the way i wished... that twirling falling thing was pretty bad, in terms of both animation and context of the story.
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

to be honest, I've been avoiding naruto threads for a month just so I don't have to hear people saying how much they suffer just cuz they went up and read a manga beforehand. And for the whole time, I actually kinda enjoyed the arc and its buildup.

But this episode totally crashed. FOr a number of reasons:

1) What was with the gay combos naruto used in conjunction with the rasengan? Like he'll send out two clones to throw rocks. ANd then another clone that charges in just decides to go poof WITHOUT EVEN GETTING HIT. And suddenyl we see the real naruto from above (finally). Meanwhile, idate lobs a rock in the middle of this sequence to show his spirit, when he could have just as easily done it before Naruto was CLEARLY NOT FINISHED WITH THE COMBO.

2) Why cut the remaining rope so Idate can swing to the other side? Naturally they'll hit the cliff face hard, but more importantly...Idate still has to traverse the length of the rope to reach the end! Wouldn't he rather do it horizontally rather than vertically!?!?

3) The whole winner judgement at the end was like...totally random. So what if the big guy says "naw uh, the rules don't say that Idate can't be carried. Therefore Idate wins!" I mean he's probably right, but that was such an unfulfilling rebuttal right there.

Naruto usually surprises me with his strategy. This episode he didn't show any of that.

Thank God this arc is finally over. I'm looking forward to the next episode, but not too much. =p

Why? Well, I think that most likely the first 17 minutes will be setting up, and then a bit of fighting/talking, and then ending with Naruto surrounding Sasuke with his Kage Bunshin-ites. By the way, thanks to whoever that manga reader was that clarified how the story is really supposed to go (Based on the Manga). I think I'll block this whole story arc from my memory. =p

Offcourse the Naruto vs Sasuke fight was coming soon.... you see those 2 fighting in de intro [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (the shadows at the start)

it's obvious. sasuke is gonna kick naruto's ass in 107. i hate naruto.

btw, razzy, fix your freaking sig, i've already PM'd you about it a while ago.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

I find the intro kind of sad when it shows sakuras flashbacks of naruto and sasuke together...gave me the chills.

Naruto 106 Discussion

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    i dont remember if i brought this up yet.....

but im surprised nobody thought it was odd for the leader of an anbu squad of the torture and interrogations division came to pick up a couple of injured genins from the country of tea
    You didn't think it was that candy-ass Aoi that put Sasuke in bandages, did you? He's sailing the globe pounding the shit out of everyone who cheated on his exam. Those bastards.

just watched this yesterday and
    i really hated this episode...
    lets hope that the next one is better! and the ones to follow

the next one is better, just waiting for a mod to put up a thread for it, i dont remember the rules for that, if we have to wait for a mod to do it or what, so ill just wait

Subbed 107 isn't out yet. Only raw is out, and unless you understand Japanese it's pretty pointless right now. Just wait till Dattebayo releases it tomorrow.

subbed 107 is out though...
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills