Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance

MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance

Or am i the only one who read it?

If you do who do you like most and what do you think of this manga.

RE: Mar

i read it, quite good, certinally does look like flame of recca,
    only complainet is that they threw in the tournament thing too fast.

i've made a thread about it a few months ago, nobody gave a damn.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I dont think the tournament came to fast cause they trained over 100 days in the other dimension training thing doesnt remember its name.

I wasn't talking about the in-story reason, i was saying that the tournament arc came too fast, before we've gotten a grip on most charecters and on the world itself.

if you look at other fighting mangas, you'll see that they usually have this pattern:
    1. the introduction part.
    2. the tournament (and the final fight where they pit the good guy Vs the bad guy and they somehow always wreack the stadium)
    3. the part when they're running around for no real reason but they still keep running.

at Mar they've shortened the introduction part and just sleezed in the tournament, so before you know what's going on all the chapters are fighting and not plot.

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Yeah you are right the introduction was shorter than the other fight mangas.

Its also feels like they cant win the war game cause it came too soon or if they win Phantom will survive and they have to start an new arc about that. Or the manga is pretty short compared the fight mangas. The thing i like most in this manga is the magic,its not so much magic in the other fight mangas i read,there they are genius fighter and just kick everybodys ass. Here there is so much diffrent ärm and stuff,i like that.

i tot that the war game will be held in diff. locations?

like now it is held in "I DONT KNOW WHERE" and if the MAR group wins, they will get to control that particular territory

but if they lose, the chess will take over that place.

so IMO, i think there will be more tournaments much much more tournaments

just my thought dunno if it will be correct

They dont take over territorys if they win. This is how it is,if Chess wins the world its turnes to thier playground cause they have won over the strongest fighters in the world. If Mar wins the world turns back to normal,countrys controlling thier self.

They will be much more battles in this one tournament cause right now they are just fighting bishops and one knight after them there is 12 knight plus king and queen left to beat.

Like i said i dont think the story will end after they win the war game cause its to early in the manga and Ginta is nowwhere near Phantoms skills.

Mar

I don't like this manga. The storyline is predictable and i'm starting to hate these type of fighting tournaments (one on one battles get boring). In many ways its a lot like Bleach (magic weapons, other dimensions) only more cheerful

Mar 74 in here http://snoopycool.eatshoe.com/

If you care about Mar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

also, volume versions of the other chapters are up, no more shitty shonen sunday scans for a while...

Mar

I decided to start reading this, and I finally caught up...

I'm on chapter 99 right now, any of you guys still reading this?

Mar

I read up to 78,just waited to come out more chaps before i read more.

I have an exam next week so i dont read any manga right now.

But after that i plan to read many mangas including Mar.

Mar

I just caught up to the latest chapter, so I'll ask again if any of you is still reading this?

The current fight is great, involving Nanashi...

Mar

I totaly forgot about this manga despite it was pretty good at times.

Which chapter is the latest so i can catch up.

Mar

Chapter 107 is the latest if not mistaken... At least that up to where I've read...

Mar

Just tell me one things does the story or fights get better after 78?

Mar

Of course...

Some are, some aren't... But as I said, we are in the middle of a great fight...

Mar

Okay time to go and leech.

Chapters 108 through 110 are now up in mangatraders.com

Again good chapters, it has gotten quite good lately.

Are you guys still reading this manga?
    it seems like the final battle of the grand shitty tournament is about to start..
    good match ups, at least..
    Alan vs halloween is bound to be cool, so as Jack vs weed guy, and Pete vs Nanashi...
    The Kimura guy also seems to be less 'beasty' than i thought before, and Phantom is bound to make a fight look great...

however, I'm wondering what will happen afterwards, I"m really hoping for some plot advancment about Marhaven itself, maybe to see some more paralell shots of the queen and Ginta's mom, and perhaps meet the king finally.

all in all, I"m tired of this 'my newest arm' fight routine, it makes my heart bleed.