Thread: MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RE: Mar

I dont think the tournament came to fast cause they trained over 100 days in the other dimension training thing doesnt remember its name.

RE: Mar

I wasn't talking about the in-story reason, i was saying that the tournament arc came too fast, before we've gotten a grip on most charecters and on the world itself.

if you look at other fighting mangas, you'll see that they usually have this pattern:
    1. the introduction part.
    2. the tournament (and the final fight where they pit the good guy Vs the bad guy and they somehow always wreack the stadium)
    3. the part when they're running around for no real reason but they still keep running.

at Mar they've shortened the introduction part and just sleezed in the tournament, so before you know what's going on all the chapters are fighting and not plot.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.