Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's return are you anticipating the most?

Who's return are you anticipating the most?

We know that several characters are going to return throughout the course of the series.
    Kira is of course given, but also Lacus, Ramius, Bartfeld, Milly... and of COURSE, Yzak & Diakka.

So who do you want to see again as soon as possible?
    I don't think I have to state my answer...

RE: Who's return are you anticipating the most?

i want both yzak, diakka and kira to return it will be interesting to see how much they have changed. if they have changed. that was the boring part with asuran he changed mostly in seed but i think at least kira but also yzak can change some more.

i wanna see ramius and bartfield. well ramius more then bartfield. i always liked her.
    oh and also that pink jumping ball thing that lacus always had.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    We know that several characters are going to return throughout the course of the series.
    Kira is of course given, but also Lacus, Ramius, Bartfeld, Milly... and of COURSE, Yzak & Diakka.

So who do you want to see again as soon as possible?
    I don't think I have to state my answer...
    what u just said

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

when i started watching gsd and saw the return of cagalli and athrun i wondered where kira and lacus were...so those are who i want to see the most.

I tried my best...

I wanna see Mwu la Fraga, even though he is dead =/ but of those you mentioned i gonna say Deakka ^_^

You know you might have gotten your wish granted with the character Neo Roanoke. There are whispers that is Mwu or some clone possibly. In the OVA Mwu's helmet floating in space was taking out from the scene. This new guys looks like Mwu, has the exact VA, pilots a similiar MA, and seems to cause a Newtype reaction with young Rey. Rey incidently looks like a young Ra La Kuruzze "sp".

I really wanna see Kira return the most since from the initial indication his shot is responsible for the death of Shinn's family. The opening shows them fighting and I really would love to see that happen. Plus Kira has a new uniform so perhaps he is part of an addition group.

Him being a clone isn't entirely impossible, but I don't see how anyone can believe it IS Mwu.

Mwu is dead. His gundam freakin' exploded. Even if he flew out, he wouldn't have air. The fact that the helmet scene was removed doesn't indicate anything, minor details were removed in the movie editions of Gundam 0079 aswell. Yes, he has the same voice actor. So what? Seriously!! Do you think the director's thought "Yeah let's get the old VA back no-one will hear it!". If Neo was Mwu, they WOULD keep that a SECRET. They wouldn't use the same voice actor and everything, because it just creates stupid speculation like this. Besides, his voice actor is exactly everywhere. And I mean, why the hell would Mwu, if he survived, become an evil guy with a mask who steals gundams?!!!!

Again, a clone; maybe. But it's NOT Mwu.

A Mwu fan. There is speculation that he wears the mask because of some head injury he acquired. And You don't actually see the Strike blow up. Its just an explosion. Andy survives his explosion. The Strike's shiled was infront of the cockpit protecting it. So you never really know. I don't really want it to be Mwu. A clone is fine with me. Would make more sense. But it still leaves questions. Neo's tactics are interesting as well. Its basically the same strategy that Zaft used on Heliopolis which Athrun came to realize. So far I am leaning on the Clone bit. But I am definately not counting out the idea that Neo could infact be Mwu. Kira survived in the Strike just maybe so did Mwu... You can't say for certain that he died. Oh and you can survive in space without a helmet for alil while. If you read Astray, Lowe did it in vol 2 of the manga to get into Red Frame. That was ballsy on his part. Guy didn't even have a normal suit let alone a helmet. That scene removing the helmet is a big part of Mwu's final act in SEED. I don't think they would have removed it without a reason. That was the sign he was supposedly dead. But thats my 2 cents. Most people here don't seem to share my opinions or views. Heh

Kira all the way. Diakka was also among the coolest because he was a friend of Yzak that kept him calm and because he helped Kira towards the end [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ramius, Kira and Diakka and Milly for some reason. I wonder what happened to the kid with glasses and the one that decided to leave the arch angel.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

@Guardian_2000: I'm not a Mwu fan. And if you go that technical on exactly everything, it seems nothing is impossible in Gundam. Use your common sense instead. Neo can't possibly be Mwu. There is no logic backing that up. If you don't agree, just wait til you get proven wrong later on in the series.

I surely hope that it isn't Mwu like I said. But there is a possibility or do you deny that? There is a chance its not impossible. I don't like shutting down possibilities if there is a chance. What will you do if it is Mwu? Do you think he's a clone? Or do you have a different off the wall idea? Cause we're all just making wild guesses. As for logic I gave several reasons to support the belief. It looks like Mwu, sounds like Mwu, fights like Mwu, even gives off a Newtype reaction like Mwu. There is a saying about a duck that comes to mind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I deny it because I just know it isn't that way. If it indeed turns out to be Mwu, I'll eat my hat or something.

But how do you know? Do you have some like inside info. Spill the beans give us some tips. I've got alot of people who I discuss Destiny with. If not telling me post it on the GML for everyone. Alot of us have been debating it.

if he's a clone of mwu he isnt exactly mwu he would be neo anyway.... rau was a clone of geoarge glenn nobody said hey thats george glenn. i dont think its mwu either i mean there is no possiblity what so ever that he managed to survive that blast strike got blown up the helmet was flying around in space cracked so how would he be able to survive without a suit? its not mwu.

Can we get a screen cap of the remains of Strike? I've since deleted the series once I started buying the DVDs. Andy's suit was blown up too. I've said before they removed the floating helmet scene from the special edition. There is significant evidence to suggest either he died or that he survived into Destiny. On the clone theory and the way cloning is depicted in SEED it takes just as long as it does for a normal person to grow up as it does a clone. So for this clone to reach the age it is. I suspect that Mwu's father would have had the clone created shortly after Mwu's birth. Also this clone may have been made a Coordinator while being engineered. I really think its one or the other. Mwu or a clone. Leaning on clone but I get this nagging feeling about it being Mwu.

from what i remember rau was created when mwu was at least 8 - 10 years old i could be wrong tho..... i still dont think its mwu... we could argue about this for hours and not come to a definate answer so lets not.

anyway, I think neo is mwu. that was the first thing i said to jiraiya when i saw the first ep. eventhough he's dead I think its him! =P moihihi.

Archangel is back ^_^ [or something that looks like archangel =P]

Are you talking about the crashed remnant of archangel in the opening? Or is there something else showing its back? Cause that would be awesome.

Edit: Not opening, I mean the ending. Blah