Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Naruto 105 Discussion

Naruto 105 Discussion

Could a Chuunin really take on like 1000 Narutos? Well, I dunno, it would seem like a stalemate to me. The skills and experience of a Chuunin are still unknown since we have only been affiliated with Genins and Jounins, although it's probable that a Chuunin would be smack in the middle. Still, taking on 1000 Narutos would be tough. The only thing I can think of is that all the shadow replications all attacked at once, giving Mizuki little chance to dispel the replications.

Naruto 105 Discussion

remember taht kage bunshins divide the chakra evenly between them, so if 1 kage bunshin is made it will have half the chakra as the original naruto, so each of the clones when 1000 kage bunshins are made will have like 1/1000 of the original chakra

Naruto 105 Discussion

All I can say is that I think Mizuki must have been extraordinarily weak. Even with a bunch of shuriken holes in him, Iruka managed to land a pretty good blow on him.

Still, if Aoi says he is a rain jounin, I think we should believe him. I don't know how long it's been since he defected, but we can safely assume that he has improved a bit. After all, we can see that he's been learning rain jutsus.

If we started questioning the statements of every character about his/her own strength, we'd be in for quite a ride. This is of course excluding Naruto, who likes to blow his own horn.

If Aoi says he's a jounin, then he's probably a jounin. If Hyuuga Hiashi says his is the strongest clan in Konoha, then we should believe him. If Kakashi says Naruto can't beat him with kage bunshin, then it's true. If Oro says Itachi is stronger than him, then that's true too. If Itachi says only a sharingan successor can beat him, don't expect Naruto to do it any time soon.

As for the 1000 kage bunshins, I believe you're right Basey_69. Fortunately, each bunshin's physical strength, speed, or fighting ability is not solely based on chakra, but on the original. They might have trouble doing jutsus, but they can still fight.

Naruto 105 Discussion

I think Aoi is a Jounin, but I don't think it means as much. Konoha jounins seem to be consistently stronger than other villages' Jounins.

And yes, physical ability is consistent with all the Kage Bunshins, so even if they have 1/1000 of the chakra, they can still fight at the same level. Hence: Lee with Kage Bunshin = GOD of Naruto. =P (of course, he'd have to have Chakra to do it) =\

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Naruto 105 Discussion

*KitKat imagines Lee doing Kage Bunshin*
    Wow, that would be....like all the energy contained in a nuclear reactor exploding in Konoha in Lee-form.

Hey is this just me, or did anyone else notice a change in Aoi's hair colour?

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Naruto 105 Discussion

no it wasn't you.

i got really lazy and i didn't watch 105 until 106 came out. well..yah i really didn't like it. rasengan and chidori..that just ain't right. even when sasuke went berserk, i would think he got stronger..but no.

btw for a moment i thought the sword of raijin made light saber sounds. but that sword is NICE.

I tried my best...

RE: Naruto 105 Discussion

The sword DOES make saber sounds. Yep. *Fwwoosh* and all that.

And Eurasian, I agree on the whole berserk Sasuke thing. Cheap ass Raijin sword...

RE: Naruto 105 Discussion

i finally got round to watching like.. 103-105 today.. and the raijin sword is an EXACT imitation of a lightsaber... though i dunno how useful a lightsaber is.. [haven't watched a single star wars movie]
    but OMG! how much of a letdown was the friggin sasuke being owned by the stupid green-haired ninja (can't remember his name) even after he's like... "take back your owrds!" far out. and sakura... well, she doesn't really do much to begin with, not that i care considering once she does people seem hate her even more... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    neways... not that i mind these episodes people call fillers... but i kinda wanna know what the jounins are doing.. i noe the anime's bout naruto.. but still... i wanna noe bout the village of konoha..

just a note.. i didnt bother reading all the pages... but maybe on the first or second page someone stated something bout Aoi being a jounin when he was in konoha.. but no.. he stole the scroll and crap so he could become a jounin at the hidden mist country.. he was a chuunin.