Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: coolest ms/character?

RE: coolest ms/character?

stellar and gaia are fuckign amazing.....just from the second ep they've managed to develop stellars character alot. now i wanna know what happend to her, who died, and how they died.

also the whole animal mode thing with gaia is pretty sweet....can any of the other gundams do that?

ps: the gundam that masked guy pilots (whats his name again?) was called Aegis rite? wasn't that asuran's original gundam in seed?

I don't understand what you mean.

The new masked guy in Destiny, Neo, was piloting a ship with funnels.
    And yes Aegis was Athrun's original gundam. But that one hasn't been mentioned in GSD.

Yeah im voting stellar and gaia as the coolest character so far.. gaia's color scheme kicks ass

to answer your question assasin, yes chaos and abyss also have mobile armor forms. abyss is an amfibic(sp?) suit and chaos is a space suit.

Originally posted by: animus
    thats how aone translated it
    so? it's wrong anyway =P

coolest ms/character?

OK.. i'll probably get shot with this...

Ive only seen Wings and SEED...

But the character i like the most is Heero (i know dont give me that bishounen crap)

But point is he kicked as... especially hand to hand...

ah crap... i didnt read that this was for Destiny characters... but WTF

coolest ms/character?

yeah, Heero is a real kickass dude ^_^

But i like Duo more, he and Deathscythe hell rocks =P

dont like wing all that much it lacks characters and story tho it got kickass fighting.

The great about wing is the four main characters that are overwhelming in the begging with very well designed Gundams. the story is so bad that there is no word for it V.V

hmm where did you learn how to count? 5 main characters...... not four.

d00d, Im so lost today. leave me alone =P

Heero was cool in Wing but I still like Noin(think that's how you spell her name) the best. She had to be the only pilot that survived the whole show without using a super powerful gundam.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

lol yeah ^_^ whatta great show =p btw, i think it is spelled Neun [just like nine in german]

Nope, it's Noin. Lucrezia Noin.

If you say so, Gundam-sensei ,)

*cough*ass-licker*cough* in wing heero was the coolest. he was crazy damnit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] blowing himself up and shit.

Wow so what is it that you guys like so much for Abyss. The design is quite ugly in terms of gundams. Gaia I will admit looks better animated then the original linearts shown and the transformation sequence is quite decent.

What other Gundam Series have you fanboys seen besides Wing and SEED. 0079, 0080, 0083, Zeta, ZZ, CCA, F91, V, G, X, EW, Turn-A, G-Savior? Are you guys just AU fanboys or Gundam Fanboys? The Zeta series will be coming out on DVD sometime in December possibly. As for the person who asked why do we spell Shinn's name with two Ns is because in the first episode if you look at the spelling on the side of the Core Splendor it spells his name that way.

Possible Spoilers read with caution.

I don't want to give any spoilers but what do you guys think of Neo Roanoke and Rey. Seem awefully familiar huh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. But seriously who are big time Gundam fans in here. Shinn is turning out to be an interesting characters. First truly trained pilot to be assigned to a real gundam starting off that I recall. He's definately got mad skills but I don't think he is an ultimate coordinator like Kira or Athrun. Although it seemed like it was possible to reach the SEED mode naturally for Coordinators and Naturals. Of the gundams so far I'm most fond of the Sword Impulse Gundam. Impulse in general since I love the Silhouettes like Strike's Packs. It makes the suit so much more versatile. Second would be Athrun's Savior Gundam but we haven't been introduced to that yet. What I'm really hoping for is the fight between Kira and Shinn, and maybe an appearance of the new Destiny Astray "Gundam Astray Out Frame" Oh well my ramble to kill time on a subject. I pride myself on being a big fan of all Gundam so lets hope for a great series.

okay there you go again we dont care what you thnk of us or what you think of yourself just stop it man its getting quite annoying.

and about abyss well its your opininon that it looks ugly, i think its cool. and you like impulse? i think thats the most boring suit in the show. its almost a complete copy of strike, wow yea throw in a another sword woohoooo. force impulse is a complete copy of aile strike the only diffrence is that impulse got baby blue on the chest. and the third impulse varation got 1 extra cannon and 1 extra missile pack. whats so cool about that?

Guardian is just a Star Treck fanboy wanna be

This is the thread where I made my first post. How is it again?

I was curious whats so awesome about Abyss. But you didn't even bother to give a response. I explained why I like the Impulse. Impulse takes some of the best aspects and improves on them from Strike. Not to mention I like the combining sequence. Reminds me of Victory Gundam. Whats the reason to get so upset? And just curious how does Star Trek play into all this? That was alil bewildering to me.

If you are gonna praise a suit explain why you like it so much. I loved the dual sword combo from the Sword Calamity. The ZGMF-X56S/³ Blast Impulse Gundam is based off of Freedom enhancing the Launcher Strike Variant.

Shinn I like due to his background, possiblity that he may be more sane than the other pilots save for Athrun. But anyways again what was so offensive that got you upset?

Abyss so far has had some ugly shots of it in action. I like the return of the Calamity's Scylla Cannon as the Abyss's MGX-2235 Callidus. Both are extremely powerful suits. As for Auel Neider he is unique, prolly going to go insane like the EA gundam pilots of SEED. Stellar already is freaky but she is gonna hook up with Shinn somehow and maybe overcome her phobia. Of the three stolen Gundams its Gaia I like the best thou. I was a fan of Blitz and I like Gaia.