Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NARUTO 105 RELEASE INFO

NARUTO 105 RELEASE INFO

Naruto 105 Raw is available from saiyaman now

unfortunately it seems the saiyaman.info bittorrent page is having issues, but it should be up on the #saiyaman channel if anybody's interested

edit: nm, www.saiyaman.info/bt works now
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

NARUTO 105 RELEASE INFO

id rather the discussion open when the first raw is available, man i wanna talk about it

NARUTO 105 RELEASE INFO

u acn talk about it in the open disuccion...i think thats allowed. theres no point of having a discussion thread with the raw since only a handful of ppl can actually discuss somehting useful

NARUTO 105 RELEASE INFO

but we could talk about the pretty moving pictures we see with people speaking in a language which i know only a handful of words

RE: NARUTO 105 RELEASE INFO

that's just a stupid idea since no one wants to enter a thread with 4+ pages of people talking about the raw before them

Why is it stupid?

There are people that can speak japanese, and they might want to discuss it. It is also, out.

Just because you can't understand it, doesn't mean you should bring everyone else down with you.

NARUTO 105 RELEASE INFO

Listen... it is already accepted to discuss the raw in the open discussion... so why start discussing it here... there is no point to it...

If you guys understand japanese so well... join a jap forum... im sure you can find more quality discussions on raw there...

And just because YOU CAN speak japanese doesnt mean you have to leave everyone out of the discussion just because you want to start discussing

At least you can discuss the first sub version when that is out... in the old days you had to wait for A/A to release it to start discussing... further than that... 24 hours after A/A had released... so quit complaining and be grateful you can discuss at all

there is no if, or but, or anything about this rule: no discussion about the raw will take place in Naruto Anime forum. if you want to discuss it, go to the Naruto Open Discussion forum. however, you'll risk getting spoiled big time.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

the point of keeping discussions out of this topic is so people can enter this topic without seeing spoilers about what happens in this episode.

this is the whole point to having the RELEASE INFO thread and the DISCUSSION thread seperate
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

But there is no thread supporting in the open discussion forum. I really want to know is the filler story line finally over. Can someone at least answer that for me?

It isn't.

The Naruto team at Anime-Heaven left the group and started a new one of their own. This is why Naruto 105 has been delayed.

hey! I was just about to ask about that thanks alot Gods Son [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

do u know what the new team is called and if they have an irc channel?

alright 105 is out check a.scarywater.net/db enjoy guys

1. i believe they are called Dattebayo.
    2. don't double post.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

105 is out by Anbu also but scarywater seems to be messed up I can't get either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

http://a.scarywater.net/anbu/%5BANBU...5D.avi.torrent

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

grrrr.....neither ANBU or Dattebayo can be reached. I am quite upset. anyone have a link for the torrent?

lucky....

Grrrrr I can't beleive it i can't access the page either. I want my naruto. Can anyone post a functioning bittorrent link?

I think we only have two options:

1. Wait for the site to stop malfunctioning.
    2. Have someone have the BT file uploaded to another site.

Most likely, it'll be Option #1.