Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chuunin matches

Chuunin matches

Naruto vs Neji - Naruto (it happened and Naruto won)
    Gaara vs Sasuke - Sasuke (Sasuke had him beat with the Chidori)
    Kankorou vs Shin - Shin (defeats him Later on)
    Temari vs Shikamaru - Temari (cos Shikamaru gives up)

Naruto vs Sasuke - Naruto (if u can beat Neji, u can beat sasuke)
    Shin vs Temari - Shin (those damn bugs)

Shin vs Naruto - Naruto (i say Naruto but Shin seems prety good from what we have seen)

What do u think would of happened, give your opinion and why [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

RE: Chuunin matches

shino is my favorite character. i'd root for him, but naruto just wont stay down. naruto would prolly win, just by sheer force of will.

Chuunin matches

i dunno if you noticed.....but they kinda unofficially concluded the main matches the same way they wouldve officially had it not been for the war

shino still fought kankuro (double KO)
    sasuke still fought gaara (and lost)
    naruto fought the winner of the sasuke/gaara match, which happened to be gaara (and naruto won)

really, the only match that never happened was temari vs the winner of the naruto/gaara match...but i dont think it wouldve been necessary to show the outcome of THAT match

EDIT: btw, you cant say shino won.....if both him and kankuro lost consciousness as a result of the match.
    In fact, kankuro was able to recover on his own later, shino needed the help of his dad.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Chuunin matches

good point.. assertin... heh.. too bad it wasn't official... i wonder when chuunins are going to be announced

or even if they ever will be, i mean i doubt the series will go to its conclusion with team 7 ect all staying as genin, but it doesnt seem like its going to be announced all to soon!

If they fought until the end, i'd say gaara vs naruto. Gaara didn't lose yet. he was transforming.

yeah have to agree, but realistically i dont even know how bloody naruto won at all, i mean i know hes the main character so he cant really lose.......but still, gambunta was exahausted and for all we know that sand racoon was only just gettin started...he certainly murdered gambunta, gaara anihilated sasuke and naruto untill the summon.

Hmm, I don't think Sasuke would've won since Gaara was already planning on transforming. Afterwards though, Naruto won. With the double KO, Temari would immediately fight against Naruto. Odds are against Temari here.

Still, I guess it depends on what they do on the battlefield for the examiners to consider them Chuunins. It was discussed by those two Chuunin guys that Shikamaru had the best probability of being a Chuunin while Naruto and Neji would stay at the Genin level.

well, i guess technically if there was no war, then yes, shino vs kankuro would have been a double KO. but if they had fought it out, then the attack on konoha happened, then kankuro would still have forfeited. depends on how you want to look at it.

Originally posted by: chambers
    yeah have to agree, but realistically i dont even know how bloody naruto won at all, i mean i know hes the main character so he cant really lose.......but still, gambunta was exahausted and for all we know that sand racoon was only just gettin started...he certainly murdered gambunta, gaara anihilated sasuke and naruto untill the summon.
    Yeah i often wondered that too, but i concluded that it was all the work of Naruto summoning out Gamabunta. so gamabunta did all the work =P.

But i guess we can give naruto credit for being alive. he fought gaara, and hes still alive. that is pretty good for a gennin.

well i suppose but when you consider that gaar's gennin encounter to death ratio is actually 3:2 one of wich was complete fodder and may as well have been the unknown man on a star trek mission, thats how much chance he had to survive it. and dosu..........well i dunno i was let down by that........i liked dosu.

It would be hard to decide because Gaara was already transforming in the Sasuke match. Idk what would happen if the fight went on and Gaara completely transformed and went out of control.

it depends what out of control to u means.

I mean what would happen if he turned into the big shukaku and attack the village as well as the audience? The jounins might have to take him out or something.

I dunno, but I think that Gaara would have been satisfied enough by killing Sasuke. After that, he would go back to his original form and continue with the main matches. I remember his eyes were quivering when he saw Naruto extract Kyubi's chakra, and that is something you almost never see Gaara do.

Originally posted by: chambers
    well i suppose but when you consider that gaar's gennin encounter to death ratio is actually 3:2 one of wich was complete fodder and may as well have been the unknown man on a star trek mission, thats how much chance he had to survive it. and dosu..........well i dunno i was let down by that........i liked dosu.
    hmm but remember.. naruto didn't even release his demon.. the kyubi... while gaara did....

Naruto did summon some of the Kyuubi's chakra at the end when he headbutted Gaara.

As for the Gaara vs Sasuke match, it's a pity it ended abruptly. But if the invasion hadn't taken place, I think Sasuke would have won hands down. It is true that Gaara was already transforming, but Sasuke interupted it with chidori.

If you recall, Gaara was barely able to stand when his sand shield collapsed. Kankuro and Temari had to help him out of the stadium and practically carry him away. He said something about consuming too much chakra already and needing time to recover.

A match between Temari and Shino would have been awesome. Temari's fan is a really great defense. Then again, Shino is one tricky little bastard.

Bugs can't really put up a defence against a GIANT WOULD-BE FLY SWATTER (temari's fan).

Originally posted by: Hollow
    Bugs can't really put up a defence against a GIANT WOULD-BE FLY SWATTER (temari's fan).
    first of all, shino doesnt send his bugs in frontal attacks. no one ever notices the bugs till its to late. thats his style. what good is her fan if the bugs attack before she sees them?

the anime gimped it, naruto was supposed to have the kyubi eye just before he summoned gamabunta.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07