Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: YES!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!! (Episode 2 discussion)

RE: YES!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!! (Episode 2 discussion)

Reita actually Shinn's name has two Ns. Its on the side of the Core Splendor if you want to verify. Watch Ep 1 again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Anyways. After seeing all the fans of just Wing, SEED here I figured I'd visit and talk Gundam in general while visiting the topic of Destiny.

The VA of Neo is the exact same one from Mwu. The big debate thou is whether it is Mwu or not. Those that have seen all of SEED know what happens. Its funny as Rey looks like a younger Curuuze "sp". Which would explain the newtype reaction.

I was quite pleased with Episode 2. Already we have an episode with more action in it than prolly any single episode of SEED and its only episode 2. Shinn being assigned to the Impulse Gundam clearly shows his training has paid off. Why exactly the Impulse and Savior were kept classified more so than Abyss, Chaos, and Gaia aren't revealed yet. Did anyone get to see the first 11 mins of Episode 3? I'm curious how Shinn pilots in space.
    Taking on 3 gundams is not an easy task. Not to mention the EA coordinators have had some form piloting training for the new models. Some leaked information. I'm just so psyched about this series. SEED is my favorite Gundam yet of all the series and movies and already I am expecting much more from Destiny.

YES!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!! (Episode 2 discussion)

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    Anyways. After seeing all the fans of just Wing, SEED here I figured I'd visit and talk Gundam in general while visiting the topic of Destiny.
    Enough of this already. We KNOW that you are a big Gundam fan and it makes you proud and blah blah but please, just -shut up-. You have written this in all your posts so far. It's getting annoying, the way you are throwing "all the fans of just Wing, SEED" around. You're not the only one who watches many Gundam series here. The reason why we discuss mostly GSD is because this forum IS a GSD forum, not a General Gundam one.

I mentioned it 3 of 5 posts I think. anyways what was the point of your post if I'm not adding anything yours certainly didn't add anything? And you're a mod. GSD is the topic not UC series or SEED or Wing I got it if you got it. Let not drag it out any further unless you want to. Episode 2 rocked as I said more action in than prolly any one episode of SEED.

Did people like the new EA mp designs? The GM Cannon type Daggers and those sweet black suits. I almost thought they were Quells lol. Then you have the return of the Zaku which is pretty awesome. Rey seems quite capable in piloting although at first I thought he was a girl then noticed the uniform.

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    I mentioned it 3 of 5 posts I think. anyways what was the point of your post if I'm not adding anything yours certainly didn't add anything? And you're a mod.
    3 of 5 posts = 60%. Quite a lot.
    And I'm saying this just because I -am- a mod, because your attitude is fucking annoying.
    It's my job to point out annoying things when people are displeased with them.
    Use your superior intellect and acknowledge that.

You aren't the first person who adds "You're a mod" to the end of his sentence in some kind of attempt to make your post better. And it's equally pathetic every time I see it. If there is a book on how all mods are supposed to act in different situations, then give it to me. Otherwise, just shut up and listen to what I say.

But what are you saying. I didn't catch a point in the last two posts of yours besides you telling me not to voice my opinion and add constructive posts which I've tried to do. This is going off topic now so this is the last one for me you can reply if you want. Are we supposed to hold you in a higher regard as one who supervises and is supposed to provide an example for normal posters. Or should we consider just like any other poster? I found the FAQ to be lacking in information.

No, I'm not forbidding anything. I'm telling you stop typing in every post that you are a Gundam expert who has seen lots of series, as people here find it irritating. That is all. And yes, you are supposed to hold me in "higher regard" if you want to put "follow what the mod says" that way. You don't have to worship me, but when I say something it's absolute. And that's what being a moderator is about.

I just started watching Destiny. It bothers me of how much Neo looks like Zechs from Gundam Wing. They gotta stop making villains with face masks, it's getting old. Kruz from Seed was just plain ugly.

And to think even Zechs stole the concept from Char in MSG. Its gotten to the point where I think masked villians is the part of the theme. You have gundams, masked villians, and kids piloting the gundams. Almost all gundam series have this in some form.

Well at least make different masks. Neo has the exact same mask as Zechs. At least Kurruze had different mask.

They are similiar sure but not the "exact" I can get images if we wanted to go over the details. But also if you consider their masks to be exact then you might want to look at how Kurruze's mask is so similiar to Chars.

Its gundam, its hard to be original and still have it be gundam. Destiny is suspected of being very similiar to Zeta. Time will only tell. Seed was similiar to MSG starting off but then broke away and turned out to be an awesome series. Hopefully Destiny finds originality later on as well.

neos mask doenst look that similar to zechs mask. do you even remember how zechs mask looked? the masked guy is a cool touch to it. i dont know about char but kruuze was fucked up he was i cool character tho zechs was a pussy....

awww damn i want ep 3 now!!! only 2 days left!!!

They're basically the same. Neo's is just a different color.

nah zechs mask got a more helmet shape to it its a plain round thing he puts on his head with round things over the ears then a kruuze kind of mask attached to it in front of his eyes and nose. neos helmet got red strokes all over it and looks quite diffrent its not completly round.

Pff too many little details.

looks like a nice kruuze/zechs combo, has elements from both

IMO Neo's is the best one. The Horns say it all. "I'm the villan! Fear me! ....possibly date me?"

btw, nice avatar NomoZ

actually those horns or ears makes him look stupid "look at me im some kind of gundam batman guy!!!"

Ok I forget which side is which now...

I take it this time the Earth Alliance stole the Gundams from PLANT (Space) instead of vice versa?

Damn what an ending to the first episode though, that was kick ass.

They dress in EA uniforms, but it could be either of the EA forces, or even Blue Cosmos which is what I'm at.

isnt EA more or less blue cosmos? they tok control over EA at the end of seed im guessing that the attack is their idea.