Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: YES!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!! (Episode 2 discussion)

Missing Nin

RE: YES!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!! (Episode 2 discussion)

Seed Airs in exactly the same time slot Full Metal Alchemist did for a time frame on releases.

Also I have to say overall that while I do like Destiny overall I have to 100% agree it seems currently like a rehash of seed. It should get better when they start to get into the new characters or atleast stop trying to make them remind you of old ones. I do really like the show don't get me wrong it just doesn't feel like a new series as much as a continuation of the old one. Which being a sequal it should be to a degree just not to the point where every new character resembles a old one.

Hmm, Shinn isn't as hot as Kira [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. That's the only reason I don't like Gundam Seed: Destiny. To me GS isn't the same without Kira as the main character.

Actually there's another reason. I dont like how the new gundam looks like [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. And how all those planes transform into one big robot. It's like those Power Ranger Megazords dammit >___<. Anyways there's my 2 cents.

[quote]
    Originally posted by: DDBen
    Seed Airs in exactly the same time slot Full Metal Alchemist did for a time frame on releases.q]

Duh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] everbody in Pervert-Sennin-Jiraiyas thread knew that [the gundam seed 2 thread].

Well. Phase two was really good, can't wait til' phase three ^_^

My favorite character is Auel, and his gundam, Abyss, have alot of weapons =^_^= ALOT

anywas. I'm working on a Gundam Seed Destiny AMV. And if you guys wanna see it when it's done, i can link it here or something. I'm also working with an own gundam model >,> P-S-J inspired me alot, but I have come up with a lots idé by my self two ^_^

Originally posted by: anime050
    Actually there's another reason. I dont like how the new gundam looks like

Neither do I. The only smart thing with a "build yourself Gundam" is that it's easy to change parts on it when it get destroyed...

hahaha its nice that i finally have a follower. reita you like your new sig? im happy with they way that one turned out.

oh well back on topic. this ep was amazing just like the 1st one and all the coming ones.

this show will only get better with time. while i do agree that impulse looks wuite faggy and useless while it connects its awesome once its the force impulse you cant denie(sp?) that. well im looking forward to a new great ep this saturday and i hope all of you are to.

finally: YESSS WE FINALLY GOT A SEED DESTINY FORUM WHOOOOPIE!!!!!!!!!!

erhm thats all i had to say take care.

reita... next time edit you post instead of double posting...

And it does seem that the same plot lines in the early going (but didnt most Gundam series suffer the same problem) are being followed by Destiny... I really dont mind if they do so, but it would be better if the came up with some original situations

Budweineken, thanks for your advice ^_^

i agree bud it would be nice to have an original start once in a while but i dont really care all that much when the action is so freakin awesome!!

That place over there........ahh never mind

ok just watched the episode and it was good, seeing a gundam pilot actually afraid of dying is nice to see, I agree with the person that said it looked like Shinn was to powerful(doing a 360 spin after trying to hit another gundam while blocking a laser beam(with out even seeing it), and then throwing your sword at the gundam that tried shooting you is a little too good)(but it was still bad ass), if I guess this right then more or less Neo might end up getting a gundam just b/c past gundam series(some of them) had the guy with the mask getting a gundam.

Overall alot better then the first, especially the part in the begining when Impulse is charging toward Gaia [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

At the contrary... even if Shinn's Gundam is more powerful than the others... he is still having a tough time with them... even Athrun had to save his ass...

The most powerful Gundam in earlier series used to be godlike (especially in the early stages of a series) but here at least we see the Gundam struggling a bit which is good

Arkain

YES!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!! (Episode 2 discussion)

Ahh...I see..."Asuran" does sounds better though doesn't it =]

YES!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!! (Episode 2 discussion)

yes it does. but somehow Athrun is the right spelling... i think its weird. but the reason for the spelling may be to get it look more english/american...

i would say shinn and impulse is near godlike. he fights 3 strong gundams with good pilots on his own for a while. he owned stellar in the begining like it was nothing.

You'll have to throw into the equation that Shinn is probably quite used to his gundam, while the other 3 ones were hijacked by people who never piloted them before.

hmm yea you're right about that it will probably be quite evened out in a few eps when they are used to their gundams. i want to see what tha girl lunamaria really can do and i want asuran to get his freakin gundam.

Jounin

OMG yes!! There is a new reason to live.. And good work for putting up a forum!!

This is awsome.. I have to write later.. have to rewatch the episodes again ^^

eps kicked ass, alot of ass thats all i gosta to say

come on guys, stop saying Shin with two n;s it's wrong O.O

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

OOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!! i have absolutely no idea why the characters are like that...sorta too much gundam seed at once. but it's awesome. yah can't wait to see what happens.

I tried my best...

Jounin

He will always be Asuran to me.. Thats how it sound.. If im going to write Athrun it feels like i have to pronounce it like that to.. And that just wrong..