Thread: New song pplz

New song pplz

im guessin u guys prolly heard the new intro.. song to naruto 104.. sounds really good to me considerin its in japanese.. hehe.. i have to say for the first time i din skip through the song in the beginnin like i always do otherwise.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ..I thought the music when naruto was first released was really good as well...I guess the intros..are juz gonna keep on changing as episodes increase...

RE: New song pplz

i heard it...didn't really like it, but i like the video intro.

the song grows on you.....
    just like all the other intro songs
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

yes, i like it a lot. i think its my 2nd favorite, next to the 2nd intro

i love this new intro so much, animation is my favorite, song is second favourite behind haruka kanata

I sure hope i can get anbu's release soon or Naruto fan will toss the opening and ending up soon

Yeah, I think the song is okay, but that's what I said about the other intros until I watched them over and over again. That's when I really got hooked onto the good ones (first opening wasn't all that good, IMO).

The ending song is amaaaaazing....I've had it in my head for a few days now. If anyone finds a link where we cna download the tracks, please feel free to post them! It would be greatly appreciated.

lucky....

For people who are interested, you can get the anime version of Seishun Kyousou Kyoku (the new opening) in mp3 format from NarutoEX. Hope I could help.

Originally posted by: Kagari
    The ending song is amaaaaazing....I've had it in my head for a few days now. If anyone finds a link where we cna download the tracks, please feel free to post them! It would be greatly appreciated.
    Just record it yourself.

1. Go to volume control and for recording select "Wave Out Mix"
    2. Get a sound recording program ready
    3. Play the song, record

i have to agree the ending song>the opening song.

New song pplz

if anyone is interested i got the new OP directly off episode 104. quality is pretty good, im sure a lot of you will like it. its only 2mb. you may get that i.e. warning (i dont know much about the new i.e., so i have no clue why it does that) just ignore that and double click.

http://inimitable.co.nr/downloads/Naruto_OP_5.zip

yeah it was ok. the video looks cool, the music i dunno. i have only listened to it once, and assertn says it grows on you. so i will comment later.
    but now not that big a fan of it.

trust me it grows on you, i think i would have it going round in my head as well if it werent for the bleach intro song

It's the worst of them all so far. Even the ending's bad.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii