Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Naruto 104 Discussion

RE: Naruto 104 Discussion

If it's out, You'll see it at http://a.scarywater.net/aone/ first.

for future reference, dayis, info on dling new releases will be in the EPISODE XXX RELEASE INFO thread
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

This episode was pretty good

I didn't read this whole thread carefully, but did anybody mention that Naruto was running around on top of the water Jesus-style?

Sasuke didn't seem surprised at all though. I recall Naruto learning the technique from Jiraiya and Ebisu, but Sasuke and Sakura never did.

Originally posted by: wirm
    I didn't read this whole thread carefully, but did anybody mention that Naruto was running around on top of the water Jesus-style?

Sasuke didn't seem surprised at all though. I recall Naruto learning the technique from Jiraiya and Ebisu, but Sasuke and Sakura never did.
    Sasuke and Sakura should already know it because it's considered a basic technique

Assertnfailure where is that thread I can't find it

Naruto 104 Discussion

Although a Manga reader, i try to take this arc as objective as i can.

It was Ok. there is really no tension in all this. That fairy Aoi is hardly a threat compared to other challenges they faced before, like Gaara or Zabuza, i found myself yelling at Naruto in my head to ransengan that bastard or Sasuke to pull his taijutsu chidori on him, because i am pretty sure that poor excuse for a ninja will get wiped out in a flash.

Hehe anyways, i was kinda disappointed by how flat the story was. Kid finds boss, boss gives him food, develops relationship, i can understand that but it just isn't that DEEP. Not like how you sympathized with Naruto and Iruka in Epi 1. However, 104 did redeem Idate's character i think, especially when they used naruto's flashbacks to identify him with it.

All in all, an average arc, only because of the quality material that preceded it. I just want them to get it over with. Of course, seeing that green rain ninja utterly Pwned in battle is worth watching this arc to the end [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

Originally posted by: Cyrano

Sasuke and Sakura should already know it because it's considered a basic technique
    They should know it, yes, but they should NOT know how to walk on water. We have only seen Naruto walk on water during his training. So far, Sasuke and Sakura have never been shown to walk on water (if they have, I forget, but I really doubt it). Besides, when Naruto ran past Sasuke, Sasuke had that look where he was like, "How did he get all this?" (well, seems like it to me, dunno about anyone else).

Originally posted by: Dayis
    Assertnfailure where is that thread I can't find it
    -_-
    its on the first page of this forum....just down a little ways, its all caps so you cant miss it

i'd be surprised if sasuke and sakura can walk on water, because its more advanced than the tree exercise, and as genins they still hadnt recieved prior training in that.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I dont think that it would be all that of a surprise... I mean... after they mastered the first tree climbing skill apparently Sakura and Sasuke learned to control the chakra pretty well... it was only naruto that really didnt learn much (even though he completed that skill)

Originally posted by: kooshi
    Originally posted by: Cyrano

They should know it, yes, but they should NOT know how to walk on water. We have only seen Naruto walk on water during his training. So far, Sasuke and Sakura have never been shown to walk on water (if they have, I forget, but I really doubt it). Besides, when Naruto ran past Sasuke, Sasuke had that look where he was like, "How did he get all this?" (well, seems like it to me, dunno about anyone else).
    no they havent bin tuahgt how to

anyways that was a great ep best i seeen for a while
    and i just love the new opening song

The new song is cool, and the opening is amazing.

But i think they were more surprised that Naruto actually managed to control his chakra so well. I mean, he probably used more chakra then the two of them combined to do the tree climbing thing, so they were probably like WTF when did he learn how to control his chakra like that. Also I think the reason they wouldn't run on water right away anyway is because its a useless waste of chakra. When you think about it, if you could do it without using chakra, mind as well do it that way, saving the rest of your energy for when you need it.

But meh ... waiting on 105 atm