Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 104 Discussion

RE: Naruto 104 Discussion

even today, everything in JB is real, just WAAAAAAAAAAY overexaggerated
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

Still, I rather watch the classics. The new ones these days are unrealistic. I mean, 5 guys with machine guns shooting at a running target for like 15 seconds, and not even one bullet hits him. Just WHAT is up with that? It's just messed up, IMO, hehe.

Naruto 104 Discussion

There are those breather things in Star Wars Ep 1, when they dive to the underwater place.

But then again, that's Star Wars.

Edit: Well if they riddle James Bond with bullets then where wouldn't be much of a movie. The movies are called 007, so if 007 dies then the series would end. (Though that would be nice)

That place over there........ahh never mind

They really arent that bad, but this episode I cant really say it was annoying b/c if they took the 2nds sword how come nobody went to go get it back(even if its not real, its still has principle) I thought that was stupid, and whats with him not being able to run or walk just b/c he got hit in the leg with a needle now thats unvelievable

R.I.P Captain America.

probably the needles pierced his leg mucsles

Or a pressure point or major nerve. You can't move your arm well either if you get a needle on the funny bone.

Knives you could alwas do an exparament. Take a Sowing Needle. Dip it in some sort of poison and have an antidote ready. if you can run in 5 hours after you do that. you Win!

lol kumiriko hahah but thats a good question why no one went to go get the sword after im sure he would have gotten hunted down

You do realize that Aoi is probably smart enough to get Idate to meet at a secret spot, like whta Mizuki did with Naruto. It was only by chance that Iruka found Naruto first. Also, nobody else could find the three, so through this logic, Aoi and Idate met at a secret location where the hunters cannot find them easily.

To Knives, you most likely forgot about the poison in the needles. Although Naruto's team was struck by them also, they were much less affected since they took the antidote way before Idate did. Not to mention the fact that Idate was hit by those needles way before the team did.

Stay on topic

Naruto 104 Discussion

Commenting on the whole discussion about genins being stronger than jounins.

Oro admits that Kabuto is at kakashi's level, which is jounin level, but he still takes the Genin exam every year. So that proves that its possible for a genin to beat a jounin.

The new intro and outro are awesome, especially the part with naruto heads flying at your face!

And the comment about how Lee's clothing has no use.

Its Rock Lee Man, he can wear anything he wants and it will be cool.

Naruto 104 Discussion

the words genin, chuunin, and jounin are (in my opinion) titles, rather than actual, objective descriptions. You can be kage of a village even if you suck. Note the leader of the hidden falls village (Jump Fiesta 2004). That dude was a coward, and even with the hero water (10x chakra), he wasn't up to jounin standards. Yet, I believe that technically, he counts as the kage of that village.

Yes, in most cases, a genin could never beat a chuunin, much less a jounin (unless they're really lucky or really sneaky).

But Kabut isn't really a genin. He's a jounin of the hidden sound that pretends to be a Leaf genin.

As for Rock Lee's skin-tight outfit, I believe that he wears that to minimize friction. Gai said something like that when he gave one of those outfits to Naruto.

As for Aoi being a chuunin in Konoha, wha?!?! I have a crappy quality copy of ep 104 (can't rewind or fast-forward) but I clearly saw it stated that Aoi was a jounin in charge of Idate's team.

Naruto 104 Discussion

Originally posted by: Darthmoe
    Oro admits that Kabuto is at kakashi's level, which is jounin level, but he still takes the Genin exam every year. So that proves that its possible for a genin to beat a jounin.
    i dont get why so many people are confused about this. If kakashi purposely quit just before the main matches every time he took the chuunin exam, then he would still be a genin as well. Kabuto is part of the sound village, where im POSITIVE he isnt ranked genin in.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Naruto 104 Discussion

Something I just noticed in the opening at the end where it shows the remaining genins not featured in the opening with their teacher it shows Tenten with Karenai, does that mean Gai has completely abandoned Neji and Tenten for Lee? Bad enough he wasnt with Neji before the main matches. And ohhh I hope the sound 4 come back since they in the opening.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Naruto 104 Discussion

They were just showing clips of the cast, previous and present.. Doesn't mean they're gonna come back.. They can't. Kin and Zaku were destroyed after the 1st and 2nd got sealed (note the severed heads sitting in their ashes).

That James Bond underwater breathing aparatus was the actor holding his breath, while the editors did a masterful job cutting the film.

Naruto 104 Discussion

Originally posted by: ZakuHan
    They were just showing clips of the cast, previous and present.. Doesn't mean they're gonna come back.. They can't. Kin and Zaku were destroyed after the 1st and 2nd got sealed (note the severed heads sitting in their ashes).
    I know they're dead(Poor Kin, she had a cool look and made it into the last opening as a silhouette but never got a chance to shine), I was talking the 4ninjas that protected Oro during his fight with The 3th. I mainly wanna see the one with two heads and the one with four arms fight.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

They probably show up later when they fight Oro again.

Now that this filler has a Morino backround on in it... it would be cool if the manga later on told the Morino story differently... screwing up the anime

Naruto 104 Discussion

this episode was great I Do not see anything wrong with it. wondering where aone 104 could be downloaded