Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 104 Discussion

RE: Naruto 104 Discussion

I was thinking the same. Not only that, but can the kagebunshin control chakra so freely?
    So, on one hand,

Underwater ninja - good. It just shows ninja are way too cool (in Naruto's world).
    Chakra whirpool - Too much... but it created a big sea-water toilet!
    Aoi's body-suit - stupid. I can't look at him without laughing.

Oh, and didn't Sasuke look jealous of Naruto's sermon skills? It sure seemed so to me! "Man, I wish I could sermon people like that, it'd be so cool!"

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

OH MAN, OH MAN, OH SHIT, THAT FUCKING OPENING FUCKING MADE ME SWELL UP WITH TEARS, AND I STARTED SHAKING AND WHEN IT ENDED I SCREAMED!!!!! It was ssoooososoososososooooooo FUCKING HARDCORE!!!!!!!!! AAAAUGH!!!!
    If you just listen to it enough you start to appreciate the vocals and the music and how they have such dramattic flair into the song as a whole! This beats the shit out of GO!!!
    The ending was too hippy-ish and kind of lame.
    And uh people are talking about some kind of episode? There was an episode? Huh?

man that ep sucked soo much ass its not even funny. this one is rite up there with ep 101 (or was it 100?) and that sakura/ino flashback. hell, even the flashback ep was better then this cuz it had atleast some fighitng in it.

the only kool part about this ep was the whirlpool naruto creaqted using rasengan. that was fucking awsome. but there were alot of problems with this ep: (in no particular order)

1. i know this has ben said before, but...water clones?? wtf. no genin should be able to use a jutsu like that. it takes away from the koolnes of kagebunshin!

2. ok, so this Aoi guy is a jounin...hes too gay to be jounin! and his character is EXACTLY the same as that other teacher from ep 1. its the same fucking thing over again.

3. is it just me or were there problems with this ep? some parts just seem to jump all of a sudden. like when Aio is kicking idate in the rain...he goes to kick him, and then suddenly his foot is like 2 feet in the air and idate is on his side....same thing when naruto and gang run up to idate....they just sudenly like teleport 3 meters forward.

4. so it seems sakura IS gonna become a medic....i dunno, that just seems gay. no real reason. it just does.

5. in the preview it shows sasuke facing off against aoi...maybe thas just some stupid standoff, i dunno. but i swear, if sasuke actualyl beats this guy i'd be soo pissed. hes a jounin (even though he shouldn't be) and theres no fucking way ANY genin can beat him no matter who it is. not even naruto.

6. the ending is too pink...wtf! and the intro and outro songs blow. but the opening animation is AWSOME

thats all i cna think of rite now...i'll complain more later.

btw, is it possible to take the current opening and put another song on it? like one of the other opening songs? if it is, i'd love to see it done.

I Liked that ep and 103!..even if it's not in the manga, its like a bonus story, it's just suck that naruto will kick a jounin ass :S..or maybe not..who knows...

Originally posted by: Assassin
    1. i know this has ben said before, but...water clones?? wtf. no genin should be able to use a jutsu like that. it takes away from the koolnes of kagebunshin!
    yep, thats what i said last week
    its totally a jounin level jutsu

i dont get why aoi is using a jutsu that rain genins seem capable of performing, but if naruto beats a jounin in this saga, i'll be pissed
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Well, perhaps they had the same situation as Naruto (stealing forbidden techniques). Or, perhaps, the Hidden Mist leaks its better techniques down to the lower ranks.

if aoi took the seal scroll then what did naruto steal?
    did they remake the scroll or is it a different one cos i kinda remember that the one naruto stole had the same name yea?

i think the seal scroll applied to just the 2nd hokage's sword
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

It must be a different seal scroll, the one Naruto stole was almost as big as him.

Naruto out-powers most Jounins, though that doesn't mean he can beat them.. same goes the other way around, really. You'd think by now ya'll would know that more power does not equal an absolute victory ><

2 genins could beat a Jounin, depending on teamwork, and we know Sasuke and Naruto are capable of that when they have to. One genin could beat a Jounin too, depending on the circumstances. There's really no way to tell til you see it.

But anyway, good episode. I thought it was kinda corny that Idate is yet another person that has a past identical to Naruto's, but I'm willin to overlook that. Can't wait to see the action next week

Hopefully, Naruto won't beat the jounin by himself.

While its unrealistic for Naruto to be beating Jounins by himself, I wouldn't put it bast all of Team 7 to take one out.

I also noticed from the next episode prieview that Aoi seems to still have that sword he stole and is gonna be using it. That sounds like it could be cool.

I don't know what problem you guys have. Why shouldn't a Genin be able to win against a Jounin?
    Jounin is just a title you get after passing the exam, that doesn't mean, that all Genins are weaker than Jounins. It just states, that they are at least on a specific Level.
    To be a Genin just means you have passed the Academy, thats all.
    Hell, there could be even Genins who could beat a Sanin.

Naruto 104 Discussion

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the last part of your reply , the first I agree with =)

edit: to put some arguments forward to defend my LOOOOL ..

You become sannin with EXPERIENCE!!! , now you can talk all day long, but a Genin doesnt even come close to the experience Sannins have in their left fucking toe!!
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

um im not too sure about that....but i thought genin's didnt take exams u were offered to become a jounin where u can become anbu or a teacher

i didnt like the openning so much...just i have been listenning to fma...heh but the animation is so wicked..too bad they dont have fights like that

Naruto 104 Discussion

@?igma

Probably there will be no one like this. If someone is this good, he normally will be recognized by someone else and just get a title from above without doing a special exam or so, when he doesn't attend further exams.
    I just meant, that by principle it could give someone like this, because these are just titles.
    My exampel was of course a bit too much.

Naruto 104 Discussion

I want Naruto to beat up that gay ass Aoi. First of all, Aoi is a pretty damn girly name. Second, his body suit is just fucking GHEY. Third, he's a carbon copy of Mizuki (also a girly name) from episode 1. Fourth, I hate him because he's not a part of the official cannon, and just a wannabe bad-ass. Naruto should rasengan that fucker and yell to his face "You aren't even a real character!!"

Originally posted by: Nachtvogel
    I don't know what problem you guys have. Why shouldn't a Genin be able to win against a Jounin?
    Jounin is just a title you get after passing the exam, that doesn't mean, that all Genins are weaker than Jounins. It just states, that they are at least on a specific Level.
    To be a Genin just means you have passed the Academy, thats all.
    Hell, there could be even Genins who could beat a Sanin.
    And to get the titles you ACTUALLY NEED SOME SKILL SO YOU CAN PASS THE GODDAMN TESTS BECAUSE THEY AREN'T EXACTLY SOMETHING THAT YOU GET BY SIGNING A PETITION.

You're an idiot.

Aehm, have you really read, what I have written??
    Nobody forces anyone too take a damn test and it is normally not the test which makes someone stronger ....

Naruto 104 Discussion

"Jounin is just a title you get after passing the exam, that doesn't mean, that all Genins are weaker than Jounins. It just states, that they are at least on a specific Level."

You get the title by having the strength & cunning which allows you to earn that title, which is the simple reason to why all jounin whips genin ass.
    What in this is so unclear to you?

According to you, a guy of genin skill could be employed to be a squad leader (the job of most jounin).
    And again, according to you, you are saying a genin can beat up Jiraiya, Orochimaru & Tsunade.

So as I said before, you are an idiot.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    The opening fucking owns.
    And the parts with Neji are the best. At the end at 22:05 is that a new girl or is that supposed to be Haku?

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Originally posted by: Aeon
    And the parts with Neji are the best. At the end at 22:05 is that a new girl or is that supposed to be Haku?
    That was Haku in his female look.

The opening made me think of disco. I also noticed that the opening had Naruto running with the other guys, not including Sasuke. Does this mean that Naruto will have a mission away from team 7? Or does it mean that after the Chuunin exam, team seven might be split up? The opening animation was great.

@Winged Dancer, yeah, the water clones should not have been done by genins; however, Naruto's Rasengan with his shadow clones is plausible. Whenever he creates his shadow clones, chakra is supposed to split evenly among the clones and himself. Since he is only using the first level of Rasengan, it does not require an intense amount of chakra. Maybe in the future if he uses kyuubi chakra, he can do multiple full Rasengan with all his clones. That would be pretty cool to see.