Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Genshiken

genshiken

hehe ok thanx! hm...lately these past few days not much has been released...in terms of episodes of series...generally...

RE: genshiken

Episode 9 is out!

genshiken

Do you mean its only Irc release after episode 9? I have downloaded the first episodes from Tokyotosho.com.Here is a directlink: http://www.tokyotosho.com/search.php if the link dont work,just search for Genshiken.But who said its only irc release? is it after episode 9? I thought they had only 9 episodes out.

Edit: Sorry disregard this post then,I posted this as a reply to the posts on page one,didnt check page 2.

genshiken

Genshiken has been licenced! can't believe it. And anime-faith stopped subbing the series.
    Does anybody know other groups that are working on genshiken? where could i get the latest release or the episode 12 or the its final episode?

episode 12 is the final episode and a-faith released it....

they stopped doing Kubijiki Unbalaced though... 1 episode released

Does it really end just after 12 eps?

genshiken

Well, Anime-Faith released episode 12 not too long ago, and that was the final episode, so they did finish it, but the files have been removed since it was lisenced

genshiken

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    Does it really end just after 12 eps?
    apparently yes... i havent watched the episodes so i wouldnt know about how it ended

genshiken

yeah, it does end on the 12th episode.

genshiken

is there another season? cause that wasnt really a ending

genshiken

Well..I didn't expect it to be long, it wasn't like there was a hard core story to it , but as far as there being more episodes, as far as I know that was the end of it. There has been no news saying there would be more than just the 12 episodes.

genshiken

Genshiken Season 2 Announced (2006-01-12 21:42:13)
    Media Factory announced at Comiket 69 that a second season of Genshiken will premiere in October. Thanks to Ian for this item. Source: Heissei [ discuss (4 posts) ]

genshiken

Awesome. This is my favorite comedy series.

genshiken

whats this series about im interested.

genshiken

It's about an anime nerd club.

genshiken

Finally decided to watch the last 4 episodes... Fun stuff... I wish the anime had some sort of story, some sort of real plot...

Glad there's gonna be a second season...

genshiken

just picked this up when I saw the thread come up... pretty good stuff really. now that i know there will be a season 2, well that's a good thing...
    one thing though... what's the difference between Genshiken in kanji or in hiragana? (why does that make it shady?)

Genshiken

When does that happen, in the last episode when they are thinking on how to name their stand?

Or in what episode?

Genshiken

Yeap... talking about the last episode...