Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Naruto's arsenal

Naruto's arsenal

If any of you guys who saw the preview for episode 107, is seem like episode 107 will tell us the answer to all ours question, Rasengan vs chidori, which is stronger will come to end. I'll bet is a tied.

Naruto's arsenal

the crack in the sword stayed.
    i think the next technique naruto should learn is kagebunshin explosion. he can make a crap load of kagebunshins already and all he need to do is explode those mofo for some serious damage.
    naruto has good chakra control now since he can tree walk, water walk and do rasengan all which are just chakra control. problem with people is the when naruto performs these techniques the first time he always goes over the edge with happiness and loses control making him do fall or something else. i think naruto needs to learn replacement technique next cause that would fit in perfectly with his style of fighting

Naruto's arsenal

Naruto needs to learn how to shoot water outta his mouth

Naruto's arsenal

Originally posted by: fremeer
    i think the next technique naruto should learn is kagebunshin explosion. he can make a crap load of kagebunshins already and all he need to do is explode those mofo for some serious damage.
    naruto has good chakra control now since he can tree walk, water walk and do rasengan all which are just chakra control. problem with people is the when naruto performs these techniques the first time he always goes over the edge with happiness and loses control making him do fall or something else. i think naruto needs to learn replacement technique next cause that would fit in perfectly with his style of fighting
    Hmm, we don't really know the details of the Kage Bunshin explosion. For all we know, that can take up a massive amount of chakra to execute, not to mention the fact that even one shadow replication takes a lot of chakra. Naruto will probably end up having to rely on Kyubi's chakra if he were to make lots of shadow replications explode. But then again, this is assuming the explosion takes up a lot of chakra.
    Naruto CAN use the replacement technique since he used it when he first had a brawl with Sasuke in episode 3. I don't blame you though since that was the only time Naruto ever used the replacement techinique.

Naruto's arsenal

I haven't seen ep 3 in a long time, but didn't Naruto just use kage bunshin in that fight? Sasuke beat the first Naruto while the other ones jumped him.

Naruto's arsenal

He used Kage Bunshin and the replacement technique. The Naruto that was tied up turned into a log, then 4-5 other Narutos jumped Sasuke from behind.

He also used the replacement technique to save the little girl from Iruka (dressed as a mist ninja) before the chuunin exam.

RE: Naruto's arsenal

Kage Bushin seem to be a powerfuls move in the old episodes, now is just a weak old move, do anybody agree? because Kage Bushin only beat up Sasuke's in episode 3 and no one else.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

nah, its still a very useful justsu

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

but naruto does not use it very wisely all he does is he summons like 100 of them and they just charge in blindly and distract the opponent

it aint an attacking technique, its a support technique but naruto not too smart so he uses it as a main offensive. naruto reminds me DBZ, the only move used was kame-ha-me-ha even though they had other cool techniques like solar flare.

Naruto's arsenal

Hmm, still makes me wonder why Kage Bunshin is considered a forbidden technique. Yeah, it was in that forbidden scrolls that Naruto stole in the first episode and even Kakashi admits that it's a forbidden jutsu (episode 4, I think, where Naruto gets the 1000 years of pain). There doesn't seem to be anything potentially dangerous about it.
    Also, sometimes making like 100 or more Kage Bunshins can be helpful. Just look at that 2000 hit combo he pulled off against Gaara, haha. That was so sweet the first time I saw that.

Animefreak, I don't blame you for thinking that Kage Bunshin used to be good then turned to not so good. I think the only times where massing the Kage Bunshins were useful were these times:
    - short brawl against Sasuke
    - fight against the Rain ninjas during the Chuunin exam
    - small amount of time against Gaara

Alright, so only three times where using the Kage Bunshins as an offensive were useful. Like Fremeer said, it seems that the jutsu is mainly used for support, like how the 3rd used that sealing technique and when Naruto needed that extra hand for Rasengan.

Oh, on the Rasengan topic, it seems to me that Naruto can control Rasengan better when he uses two hands to spin the chakra around instead of just one. Compare how he kept using one hand during his training and when he used the Kage Bunshin for the other times. Training method didn't work, but the Kage Bunshin part did. Heh, he should make a HUGEASS Rasengan with both hands while having lots of Kage Bunshins create the flow.

Edit: Just added the hugeass Rasengan idea

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Originally posted by: fremeer
    it aint an attacking technique, its a support technique but naruto not too smart so he uses it as a main offensive. naruto reminds me DBZ, the only move used was kame-ha-me-ha even though they had other cool techniques like solar flare.
    wrong, naruto main offense is not kage bunshin. its the rasengan. althought he he sometimes he uses it as an offense by just creating some clones and attack the enemy he uses kage bunshin as a distraction which has worked throughtout the series. so don't say naruto is stupid allright?

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________