Thread: Elfen Lied Manga

Elfen Lied Manga

Elfen Lied Manga

Looks different, lets hope it gets as good as the series.

EDIT: I'm guessing it will get better than the series from what I've heard.

Elfen Lied Manga

I think I'll wait till a whole volume is out till I start reading, plus I'd like to see the conclusion to the series first. I'm downloading it as it comes out though, chapter 2 has just come out...hopefully it'll be as cool as the series.

RE: Elfen Lied Manga

ya 2 is out, i havent read it ust just clicked through to make sure it was in english and it looked good

upto 7 is out by evil genius...
    http://www3.telus.net/Evil_Genius/

evill genius just released ch. 10!!!!!!
    btw.. how many total chapters does this have?

Well theres a torrent on suprnova for 8 volumes of the manga raw so I imagine there'd be quite a few chapters overall.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Can I get a site which starts at vol 1 and goes on. tracker.anime-fin only goes to chapter 22. Or are those all the chapters?

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Can I get a site which starts at vol 1 and goes on. tracker.anime-fin only goes to chapter 22. Or are those all the chapters?
    Quite sure that there is more, but it just hasn't been translated yet. In my opinion though, the anime is better. But I think the manga goes a little deeper into the story. So its best to go through both.

The style of the anime and the manga has quite a bit of a difference. I started to read the manga after finishing the anime, and I thought the anime was more dramatic especially in the more violent action scenes. But of course the manga had more storyline details and introduced more characters. All fans should head over to anime-fin and take a look.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Elfen Lied Manga

I downloaded it but I can't generate a preview out of it with windows picture and fax viewer. So what's wrong?. It says its a RAR file.

EDIT: Never mind. It works now.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________