Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 104 will not be running this week!

Naruto 104 will not be running this week!

Because your new favorite show is going to start running. It's Bleach. It's done by the same house that animates Naruto. And boys and girls, Bleach is your friend.

Don't know who all will be subbing it, but this is going to be one of the next big animes. It's got the same good stuff as Naruto, as far as character development, history, awesome action, blood, and humor. So, for the love of god, don't bitch. It's only 7 more days, and you get a genuine nugget of goodness in the meantime.

RE: Naruto 104 will not be running this week!

And hell, I have absolutely no id what the fuck you are saying. Besides, what is the link between the title and your post :?:?:?
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

NO, naruto isn't going to air becuase of a one hour Prince of tennis special.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I read on a (horribly) subbed promo about Bleach running the same night (and I assumed time) as Naruto, so I guess I was wrong. Either ways, all I'm really trying to do is:
    a) stop 342569642352394523478562389475634 people from spazzing out and opening up pointless topics because Naruto isn't running this week and
    b) plug the shit out of Bleach so that a lot of people download it, thus making it easier for me to download since there are a lot of people downloading it. Not to mention that it is a cool show.

What's the link between my title and my post? Naruto isn't running this week, I'm giving a heads up on it. I'm tired of finding out like 2-3 days after it is due, I wish other ppl that knew when this happens would post stuff like this, so I won't have to check every hour or so to see if the new one posted. I'm glad I found out in advance, and maybe one other person will be as well. And checking, I was wrong about Bleach being on instead, but still... it's animated by the same ppl that do Naruto, so it's a good segway. I'm sleepy.

So yeah, wait until next week for new Naruto. And another episode of Bleach.

Everybody knows and knew , way before you did apparently, that Naruto 104 is delayed ..

So, maybe you're the one freeking out.
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

WHERE'S 104

Originally posted by: KameronFrye
    It's done by the same house that animates Naruto.
    unfortunately, this isnt exactly braggable
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Fuckin Bleach shit, Damn stupid new anime gay. WHERE'S 104!!!!!!... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]..

where can i found Bleach?

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Originally posted by: ?igma
    Everybody knows and knew , way before you did apparently, that Naruto 104 is delayed ..

Well, I didn't know. Not that I would have freaked out, but I'm glad Kameron thought ahead to let people know. Otherwise I would have been waiting and waiting for an ep that wasn't going to appear.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    Originally posted by: KameronFrye
    It's done by the same house that animates Naruto.
    unfortunately, this isnt exactly braggable
    Isn't exactly braggable? Studio Pierrot is responsible for Naruto. They're a very prolific animation group, known for several well done series. How is that not braggable?

simply put, 80% of the episodes (excluding the 1st saga) werent exactly the greatest of quality
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

simply put, 80% of the episodes (excluding the 1st saga) werent exactly the greatest of quality
    And yet you still watch?

Also,
    WHERE IS IT I AM GOING TO EXPLODE!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes right, sure they have a good story line an stuff but thats not theres is it? some episiodes are really bad quality the worst imo being the kiba naruto fight. i was quite annoyed when i saw the repeating animtion for kibas moves.

Originally posted by: Myran
    And yet you still watch?

Also,
    WHERE IS IT I AM GOING TO EXPLODE!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yes, i am the kinda person who cares more about a series than just its graphical quality

while i know how popular it is for youth these days to be stimulated by extreme amounts of detail, you should consider trying to break away and enjoying something for more than just its visual exterior.

you might find things more enjoyable that way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The animation thing is an "issue" that many long shows suffer from. Stop being so anal about it.
    Myself I can't find many things that even disturbed me slightly when it comes to animation quality.
    Maybe you shouldn't look so desperately for problems...

Originally posted by: ?igma

*looks around* no one told me, till now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] thank you very much KameronFrye now im not going to be a tad bit peaked about no naruto, but bleah ill wait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: AssertnFailureyes, i am the kinda person who cares more about a series than just its graphical quality

while i know how popular it is for youth these days to be stimulated by extreme amounts of detail, you should consider trying to break away and enjoying something for more than just its visual exterior.

you might find things more enjoyable that way [img][/img]
    That means Studio Pierrot does something right, doesnt it? Otherwise you wouldnt be watching it.

And just because I havent posted that many posts does not mean I am part of "todays youth" (nor does it mean I am not part of "todays youth"), that is the beauty of internet.

I will give studios I like a chance on something new, it just so happens that Bleach is done by Studio Pierrot, which is a bit of a bonus for me. They have, as a whole, made Naruto one of the better shows for me, and I look forward to the same with Bleach. Naruto is still probably the highest downloaded show running currently, don't know how it'll stack to Gundam Seed Destiny though.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

thanx for the heads up. but for some reason...i'm not pissed.

I tried my best...

Originally posted by: Myran
    That means Studio Pierrot does something right, doesnt it? Otherwise you wouldnt be watching it.

And just because I havent posted that many posts does not mean I am part of "todays youth" (nor does it mean I am not part of "todays youth"), that is the beauty of internet.
    no, it means that kishimoto does something right.
    and im referring to you as being part of "today's youth" based on your post, not your post count [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Terra: hey, who exactly are you directing that to anyway?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07