Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 104 will not be running this week!

Naruto 104 will not be running this week!

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    no, it means that kishimoto does something right.
    and im referring to you as being part of "today's youth" based on your post, not your post count [img][/img]
    Maybe so, but how did the studio get involved with Naruto if they were crap? (wich they obviously arent since the series does hold pretty high quality of the animation, maybe not the best, but still good)

You base that on this little quote: "And yet you still watch?" ? Wow, thats amazing.. or, well, it would have been if you were right.

RE: Naruto 104 will not be running this week!

@Assertn: Whoever feels touched by it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Myran
    You base that on this little quote: "And yet you still watch?" ? Wow, thats amazing.. or, well, it would have been if you were right.
    huh? riight.......judging from the trend in your posts, im predicting you'll be horribly flamed by other people on this forum in the near future [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

the naruto gets handed off to lots of studios. And clearly, several of them are really bad quality
    this happens because they know it will cost less for them to make, and people will still watch it anyway
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    huh? riight.......judging from the trend in your posts, im predicting you'll be horribly flamed by other people on this forum in the near future [img][/img]

the naruto gets handed off to lots of studios. And clearly, several of them are really bad quality
    this happens because they know it will cost less for them to make, and people will still watch it anyway
    I dont mind as long as its called for, and i do have a tendency to make flamebaiteish comments.

Are there several different studios? I thought there were only different departments of one studio.

Look guys, don't scrap over spilt milk. I like anime, you like anime, we can just agree to disagree over things. Assert makes a very good point about Kishimoto, it is principally his story/character development that make this show, but the animation isn't that bad either. Love it or hate it, you still watch it either way. Why you would watch something you hate, though, is beyond me... which I guess means that no one really hates Naruto.

But seriously, keep the flames out of here please. If you can't make a point without badgering someone in the process, you have no valid point to make.

bleah i like graphics and all but i find that the main thing i look for in an anime is plot development, graphics can go to hell! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

theres going to be a new intro or outro right? if thats true, i dont mind waiting.

not true sasuke rules, animation is a very important part of an anime. would ghost in the shell have had such a high impact on the scene if its animation wasnt flawless? no. same goes to ninjascroll. and i think the animation in samurai champloo is extremely good.

Ghost in The shell, ..mighty example of story and animation combined! , and it was the most expensive anime in those days..
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

Damn That bleach serie is really nice!..kinda funny like samurai champloo!..and there's a good story!..

link????

EDIT @ jing moe specific about what you fuckin moron, i think its pretty obvious to everyone i was asking for a link to this new anime Bleach. i mean the guy above sings its praises then i say link? if you too dumb to follow the logical flow of conversation maybe you should think a bit more polite before you start shouting at people instead of being such an asshole.

Originally posted by: chambers
    link????
    LINK FOR WHAT, be more godamn specific.

http://www.mirkx.com

link????

EDIT @ jing moe specific about what you fuckin moron, i think its pretty obvious to everyone i was asking for a link to this new anime Bleach. i mean the guy above sings its praises then i say link? if you too dumb to follow the logical flow of conversation maybe you should think a bit more polite before you start shouting at people instead of being such an asshole.
    I agree (with Chambers!!,* since Jing will probably misunderstand*)

http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

schema

can anyone tell me what that not_Naruto_104 by animeheaven on a.scarywater.net is?
    is this a bad joke or something?

Naruto 104 didn't air this week. That release by Anime-Heaven is just a stupid parody of episodes 95-96 to give people something to watch.

Originally posted by: ?igma
    link????

I agree (with Chambers!!,* since Jing will probably misunderstand*)
    godammit, i didn't even want to reply him since there is already a bleach thread. ask nicer next time, or even say thank you. i think ur too dumb to use a search function. and maybe u should ask politely.

i asked for a link, i wasnt asking you i was asking the guy above you. there isnt a bleach thread on THIS forum and rather than trawling through a search page i asked here if you dont like it its not my fault. i think your too fuckin dumb to act nice, like everyone will think your cool if you act like a complete and utter arsehole everytime you open your mouth. try being nice once in a while and NOT pouncing on every word i or someone else says

thank you .. " FOR WHAT, be more godamn specific." in your own words.

i asked for a link, i wasnt asking you i was asking the guy above you. there isnt a bleach thread on THIS forum and rather than trawling through a search page i asked here if you dont like it its not my fault. i think your too fuckin dumb to act nice, like everyone will think your cool if you act like a complete and utter arsehole everytime you open your mouth. try being nice once in a while and NOT pouncing on every word i or someone else says

thank you .. " FOR WHAT, be more godamn specific." in your own words.
    I think you need anger management. Just use the search function, it's not that hard. If you asking the guy above me, maybe you should PM him. You deserve to go to the ultimate sack thread. You should PM me, if you want to say more or ask more questions.

actually jing. i think chambers was quite clear. i mean the person above him did talk about bleach.

no people need to go to anger management when they break out in uncontrolled and uneeded bursts of anger. thats not what happening here. and dont act like your more mature or whatever by saying "pm me if you want to talk or say anythign to me" because it was YOU who shoudl have done that first not me. you started this so dont act like its my fault for answering you. you clearly know how to use the PM function so how abotu you stop being a hypocrite and use it yourself eh?

on topic iam actually quite gutted that we have to wait longer for 104, iam quite in terested in the current arc, and although i hope they revisit it in the futeure sometime perhpas when the anime catches up again. the only rubbish thing is that we know none of the characters can learn new things because they cant be carried on in later eps. i still wish thay had done what some other teams where doing while naruto and co were out saving that bridge!