Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Sasuke pride?

RE: Sasuke pride?

nara you are small minded if thats they way you think abotu shino. and so are the rest of the people on here for thinking that way abotu shika, each time they fought they came up with original ideas to beat the specific power of the ninja they are facing. a SHIT load more than naruto or sasuke has ever done. just because its your opinion doesnt mean mine is wrong.

There's no such thing as a "Wrong opinion" at all. You all are just too busy jumping down eachother's throats to have any kind of discussion. Do you even remember what the topic is about, or started as? Folks need to calm down and start talking about the anime instead of ripping eachother apart [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

^^ too true lol but anyways shika and shina would get owned by sasuke but a good match up could be shika vs shino would be interesting

Sasuke pride?

can someone summarize pages 3-6 or wherever the thread ends i havent been on in a while oh and btw I am not on crack!!!! lol im just high off life..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]