Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke pride?

RE: Sasuke pride?

Originally posted by: chambers
    sasuke is actually pretty weak i cant see him at this point beating shika, shino

dood do u know what u're talking about??i hope thats a joke.cos no matter how smart shikamaru is, remember he's just got limited jutsu and besides Sasuke is known as the number one rookie. so dont make shitz up

whos making "shitz" up? its a stated fact that shika never tried at all during his school year. i can almost gurantee (as from what weve seen its almost all theory with a tiny practical exam) that shika would have finished top had he tried. also so what if sasuke is number one? naruto could kick his ass and he finished bottom. so it says a lot about the rankings from the academy. also weve seen sauskes approach to fights run in and hit as hard as he can. thats exactley the kind of thinking that would let shika OWN him.

Sasuke pride?

I'm pretty sure he owned Temari pretty quicky (something shika couldn't even do).
    I'm sure shika couldn't even land a punch on Gaara. Thus, Sasuke has speed advantage, and stamina advantage. Sasuke would be too fast for shika to see, and because shika's shadow jutsu can't keep up with sasuke, he loses.

Sasuke pride?

naruto could kick his ass and he finished bottom.
    naruto has the 'main character' factor.

EDIT: below:

which means nothing cuz main character factor over rules all. duh.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Sasuke pride?

yes he also has the "finished up worse than everyone else at the academy factor".

also @ jing its not a case of sasuke can hit gaara and shika couldnt so sasuke>shika. for all we know shika's shadow imitation will completley ignore the sand defense, heck the sand defences will even likley AID shikamaru. you should bare in mind its not power levels in naruto just because guy A can beat guy B doesnt mean every guy that B can beat is weaker than A. a prime exmple and even a top level one would be the sannin, i think its pretty clear by there summons that they are almsot made to form a balance, its just tipped in konohas favour at the moment.

edit: above yeah but its still got to stay within the constraints of the story.shika finished bottom next to naruto yet he could probly beat everyone BAR naruto in the leaf village.

okay, then how do you explain shika's shadow technique not being able to keep up with temari? and we all know that sasuke has close to rock lee speed.

Sasuke pride?

*slap forehead in disbelief

i soo wanted to make that post as my sig but then i'll be a copy cat. eh jing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i strongly oppose that shikamaru can beat the crap out of sasuke. as far as i like shikamaru sadly i cant argue the fact

Originally posted by: Nara Shikamaru VI
    *slap forehead in disbelief
    Wait a minute, are you agreeing with sasuke beating shika? or shika beating sasuke?
    it feels like you are saying sasuke can beat shika, but then your also shikamaru number 1 fan or something.

i explain it by saying a)shika was tired and b) its not all abotu speed, if shika was fresher going into the match he would have won. it explains this. he gives in because he doesnt have the stamina afer being exhasted by his previous efforts does it not?

are you talking about the temari match that he was tired?

Sasuke pride?

does it not state that he was tired? i know ti was days AFTER the first fight. but iam sure it said he was tired?
    also sasuke had advantageous terrain to fight on. shika would almost certainly beat most people fighting in a forest as they couldnt see his shadow imitation technique at all.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Sasuke pride?

does it not state that he was tired? i know ti was days AFTER the first fight. but iam sure it said he was tired?
    also sasuke had advantageous terrain to fight on. shika would almost certainly beat most people fighting in a forest as they couldnt see his shadow imitation technique at all.
    sasuke>temari>shika
    seriously though, i agree with jing with regards to sasuke's speed. chambers, i doubt that shika would be able to land a hit on sasuke...let alone a shadow. true it's not all about speed but sasuke is capable of using the fire jutsu(katon), he learned some taijustsu (seen when he fought gaara), and lets not forget the lion combo. shika has good strategy but his shadow moves are clearly outmatched in this case.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Then you could say Shikamaru can beat anybody.........
    it didn't say he was tired at all by the way. and you can't use the "i have low stamina" excuse everytime, because that makes you a weak little shinobi that can't run laps.

well you can if they say hey if i was fresher i could beat this person. i havent watched the final exam process for a long while and i think my dvd burned files are corupt so ill have to dl it agian to check it out. if he wasnt tired then what made him give up so easily.

but yeah of course you coudl say shika could beat anyone. given a favorable terrain and/or situation then most ninjas coudl beat most other ninjas if you get me. about 1/5 of sun tzu's book is abotu finding the place you want to fight, then you can win with ease.

Sasuke pride?

Are you as sure about that as you are about Kakashi knowing all jutsus?

noep i admit i made a mistake, but if that is wrong what was the reason shika used for giveing up in the fight?

Sasuke pride?

He RAN OUT of chakra, he had not enough chakra to keep on, he has low stamina.

By the way, IT WAS never said that he was tired b4 entering the 3rd exam. so he wasn't fatigued at all when he fought. it was because, and i repeat, he has low stamina.

Because he was out of chakra, could only hold Kagemane for 10 more seconds, and had no other options after that.

Also, nice attempt to work "The Tao Of War" into a fucking Naruto debate.

Sasuke pride?

what do you mean attempt? it worked. it was valid. completley.

EDIT cheers whoever did that

Yeah, sure. Your lame, out of left field philosophical reference is totally applicable to fictional ninjas fighting in hand to hand combat.