Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke pride?

RE: Sasuke pride?

Originally posted by: Krbadass
    STOOPIDER - Make another comment like that about the manga and your banned. Your living up to your name.
    LoL. Can't actually remember what I initially said. But it was a very good question leading up to whats coming. I mean, I understand there's limitations to what I can say, I didn't really spoil did I? But It's also good to give them hints that the next arc is going to be a GOOD one.

Nevertheless, I won't touch on this topic anymore. Sorry If I gave out TOO much.

Did I?
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

heh if he posted a spoiler than i missed it lol im such a baka

Originally posted by: SaSuKeRuLeS
    heh if he posted a spoiler than i missed it lol im such a baka
    heehee. don't be silly... me too!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

nah i reckon he edited it before we coulda realised the spoiler...

I don't think it was a spoiler.. what I said..
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

well krbadass thought it was so at least its gone now.

It was close enough.

Sasuke pride?

Originally posted by: jimmymasaki
    the only reason sasuke basically almost died is because he had to save narutos ass.... if naruto wasnt knocked out then sasuke would have killed haku because he wouldnt need to protect naruto
    you don't know that sasuke could have won if he weren't protecting naruto though. the principle is that sasuke obviously has a heart and wants to protect someone he thought was inferior to him. you know if that's ur reason THEN i can say that had haku not being such a nice dude then sasuke would have died... had naruto not had kyuubi sasuke would have died.
    plus the fight with orochimaru isn't valid considering he didn't win not purely because oro's a sannin (considering nobody CAN win to him unless they're a sannin) but because he's not strong enough! it's impossible to say that sasuke could have won if oro WASN'T a sannin.. because the fact is that he is a sannin.
    dude you saw what sasuke did to oro there is no way that oro could have survived if he wasnt a sannin i bet even kakashi would have had a hard time getting away from that one

edit: lol btw who made my last post the answer to the thread?

kakshi would have blinked and owned sasuke.

Sasuke pride?

Originally posted by: jimmymasaki
    the only reason sasuke basically almost died is because he had to save narutos ass.... if naruto wasnt knocked out then sasuke would have killed haku because he wouldnt need to protect naruto
    you don't know that sasuke could have won if he weren't protecting naruto though. the principle is that sasuke obviously has a heart and wants to protect someone he thought was inferior to him. you know if that's ur reason THEN i can say that had haku not being such a nice dude then sasuke would have died... had naruto not had kyuubi sasuke would have died.
    plus the fight with orochimaru isn't valid considering he didn't win not purely because oro's a sannin (considering nobody CAN win to him unless they're a sannin) but because he's not strong enough! it's impossible to say that sasuke could have won if oro WASN'T a sannin.. because the fact is that he is a sannin.
    dude you saw what sasuke did to oro there is no way that oro could have survived if he wasnt a sannin i bet even kakashi would have had a hard time getting away from that one

lol that was me... can't explain why

Sasuke pride?

Well no, Even what sasuke did to orochimaru, Remember, Orochimaru was simply allowing himself to be equal to sasuke level, and also as stated in the begining, "Jounins are at a higher rank" also when sasuke was going agianst Kakashi in the start, before the exams, "...Theres that level differance agian" when simply kakashi was doing nothing to the extent where he was using it maximun or even half of his skill.

and to say: "dude you saw what sasuke did to oro there is no way that oro could have survived if he wasnt a sannin i bet even kakashi would have had a hard time getting away from that one"

As you see, he didnt survive simply because he was a sannin, it was because of the ninjutsu's that he has learned and the skills that he have developed. So therefore you cannot say just because he is a sannin that he survived because of that sole reason, there are alot of things you have to put into account which you have failed to do.

Sasuke pride?

damn, i can't believe i almost missed this one. this is a real good nomination for survivor 2.

thanks!

btw, you're on crack.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Sasuke pride?

jajajaja

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Sasuke pride?

okie dokie seems most people agree with me on this one... sasuke is not that strong. strong for a genin yes. but there are simply much stronger ninjas... noticably orochimaru.
    sannin is a title.. i noe u haven't said nething but to me saying orochimaru stronger because he's a sannin is like saying george bush is smart coz he's a leader.
    sannin is just a title or categorisation i guess... that's not a great explanation i guess... but basically.. orochimaru is strong .. that's why he's a sannin.. as is tsunade and jiraiya.

[just an end note.. sannin means three people... so how can being one of three people automatically make you be able to win?]

Sasuke pride?

we are getting technical into the sannin business again...

for all i know, if u have a title that the whole world knows that only a couple of ppl have (hokage, hermit, sannin) u better be strong...

if u weren't strong, u would be like the moyanin where no one has heard of your title.

and i know kakashi is known as copy ninja... but that's because plot is still developing to sannin level... and plus my guess is kakashi was much stronger when he was younger... as he said when he was trying to reach the top of the cliff to train sasuke that he was better before.

i still think sasuke should suck it up big time to naruto... i mean, the only person he is fooling is sakura and the other genins of leaf... which apparently is important to him maybe.

lol i can't wait to see sasuke use his cocky attitude and piss naruto off, then naruto gets serious about beating the living sh*t out of him, and he starts apologizing and stuff

Sasuke pride?

Originally posted by: Deblas
    jajajaja
    i hate it when people use that as laughter. i mean how can u laugh with 'jajaja' it's 'hahaha'

anyway i dont know why people says Sasuke even have pride. i mean he lost his pride the moment his brother said those words to him. the one about 'run foolish brother and do anything to survive and cling to life' or something like that. for me i would've die an honourable death. suicide and wont let my brother have the fun of torturing me.

Sasuke pride?

Originally posted by: 010577
    How does sasuke keep his pride (being cool) when he finds naruto and gaara stronger than him?

i mean, shouldn't he realize that he is the yuusule donkachi?

besides the fact that he gets his ego satisfaction from sakura, deep down he should be training harder than Lee in order to not suck.

Sasuke sucks in having no idea where he stands
    since when is pride "being cool"?

Sasuke pride?

Cool in the sense of collected, not brash like Naruto, who obviously has a lot of self pride.

Sasuke does not "Suck". He's very good at what he does. He lost the fights he lost due to bad match-ups.

Orochimaru? The Third could barely handle him, let alone a Genin. This fight has no place here.

Gaara? He didn't lose against him, he'd be dead if he had. There's no possible way he could have fought a 50 foot tall raccoon, nor could 99% of Konoha. Naruto stepped in and took the fight over when Sasuke had over-spent himself in what he thought was a surefire way to end the fight. And Naruto could only do it cause he could summon Gamabunta, who did most of the fighting anyway.

Haku? He got knocked out cause he was protecting Naruto. He was beginning to decipher Haku's movements more and more (If not cause of his Sharingan, then because Haku was running low on Chakra after so long). So there is a chance that eventually, after a long drawn-out battle to see who had the most stamina, Sasuke could have won if he hadn't protected Naruto.

And anyway, Naruto is the character that is supposed to get the starlight. As good and cool as Sasuke is, he's a supporting character, so he should have less victories, or atleast less spectacular ones, thatn Naruto.

yeah the fact is that all the jounins would have murdered gaara because he woudlnt have had TIME to fall asleep and develop into what he did. sasuke is actually pretty weak i cant see him at this point beating shika, shino, no chance against neji and we know naruto woudl hammer him.

Sasuke pride?

edit - oops spoiler =/

are you talking about against those gay non-ninja characters?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07