Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Haku V.S. Garra!!!

Haku V.S. Garra!!!

i think haku would own garra with the demon ice mirrors! anyhow post who you think would win and why

Haku V.S. Garra!!!

as good as haku was, i dont think the advantageof speed that haku seemed to posses would stand up to gaara. i doubt he would even have his sand armour touched.

Haku V.S. Garra!!!

Originally posted by: chambers
    as good as haku was, i dont think the advantageof speed that haku seemed to posses would stand up to gaara. i doubt he would even have his sand armour touched.
    have hope! and even if haku couldn't win zabuza would step in a kick garras arse!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

RE: Haku V.S. Garra!!!

this......has been done before
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    this......has been done before
    has it? lol cuase im usually not on the fourms i just bored, talk to me people! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i think i scared everyone away.... *crys*

you're not supposed to double post
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

needles sand shield tink tink tink desert burial auugh haku all over the place gg

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    you're not supposed to double post
    im sorry!!!! *apologizes*

If Gaara put up that big sand-ball shield around himself, Haku wouldn't be able to do anything. Well, maybe he could try stabbing that little eye that pops out.

So if Gaara did that and used the opportunity to transform to perfect form, it would be over for poor Haku.

i still say haku would win, lol maybe if he took off his clothes then garra would faint.

Hake has no chance. He's not even that good. Why do so many people think Haku is super strong?

i bet if he didnt die he would be uber

I'm sure if Haku had gotten more training, he would have been very impressive in the future.

As it is, Haku was unable to defeat a person who was impervious to needles (Naruto's chakra shield and healing).

If Haku's opponent had some kind of shielding (as Gaara does), or was able to deflect the attacks (the Hyuuga family's Kaiten), Haku would be wasting his needles. Plus, Sasuke was able to predict Haku's movement using his incomplete sharingan. He was also protecting Naruto at the same times. I'm sure Kakashi (or Itachi) would be able to fully avoid any needle attacks.

kakashi would probably read icha icha paradise while avoiding those needles... bored itachi would just left probably [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

let's face it - in comparison of lvl from current events he sucks... and with gaara as his opponent he would just die... gaara's shield don't work?? gaara shuts himself in a coocon, goes shukaku and haku is being raped by a giant racoon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gaara would turn into his big sand ball. Then summons the shukaku.. Game over. Haku's powerful, but you can't beat a demon.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

gaara would destroy haku, no point in arguing about it.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

i think this is a waste of a thread there is no contest between gaara and haku none at all.... IMPERVIOUS ABSOLUTE FUCKING DEFENSE ring any bells????

Why are we even talking about this? Haku isn't strong and neither is he a match for Gaara. If he defeated Lee when he opened his gates which i remind you is way faster than hakus mirrors then he could easily destroy Haku.

Such a dumb question

but what if garra changed to full form that would kill haku even though I like haku
    I Don't like to say anything twice