Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Hey,
    I was looking over this episode again, and I just have to say that this fight KICKS ASS!!
    The animation quality isn't very good in this episode, but the action is top notch.
    Sasuke fight like that more often
    I also like this episode because it has my favourite "stupid sakura" scene. She runs to Sasuke like the total useless dumbass that she is, its just so funny.

I encourage you guys to rewatch this episode cuz its my favourite Sasuke fight.

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Thanks for sharing.

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Originally posted by: sasuke-kun!!
    The animation quality isn't very good in this episode, but the action is top notch.
    Animation isn't good? Are you blind? That is one of the better animations in this series (the other top notch one is the Hokage battle), I should know since I'm an animation student right now. I suppose you like the animation in the Naruto vs Kiba fight, even you it was absolute crap for quality.

RE: Sasuke vs Orochimaru

It's not that great. All Sasuke does is blow fire. He has no strategy. Even Naruto is a smarter fighter than him when it comes to real fights. Oro raped him like nothing.

nah, i was a fan of 30 for a while.....the music just worked so well with the part where he's all like "I CAN SEE"

and it was certainly better than in the manga
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That fight was off the hizzle and you know it was. The animation was excellent, since they payed less attention to details when it came to the art. This way things look smoother and cleaner.

All of Sasuke's fights (in the anime) > Naruto's fight.

Except the Naruto VS Zabuza thing.

Woo someone that doesn't have eyes where they are supposed to be ._.

The Sasuke vs Gaara fight -> weak
    Sasuke vs Oro -> weak

hell I cant even find more fights Sasuke did.. Except for Zabuza..
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

Originally posted by: Hotsuma

Eh, I think you're forgetting about a couple other fights.

- Naruto vs Haku (Naruto going berserk, how can you say that's not good)
    - Naruto vs Gaara (totally pwned Gaara)

I think it's just a tie between the fights of Naruto and Sasuke.

I was looking for fights that Sasuke did ._.
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

i dunno man when sasuke went mental anf flipped in the forest and snapped zakus arm that was pretty fucking amazing if you ask me, just just genrally didnt expect this level of violence.

Missing Nin

yeah always nice when you get surprised in naruto to show that this anime isnt only meant for 10yr olds.

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

man how can people possible say ep 30 wasnt amazing, it was so fluent and the thought of how they would fight and stuff, not so much the stratergies used by each of the fighters but the way they fight, like where to puch and kick and wen to do a flip, also the body swapping technique(kawarmimi sp?) was used to perfection by oro, it all went nicely together

EDIT: also a bit off topic what what ratio should a sig be, like horizontal:vertical

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Originally posted by: basey_69

EDIT: also a bit off topic what what ratio should a sig be, like horizontal:vertical
    400 x 80

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Ep 30 is probably my favorite fight. The only complaint I have about the animation is that they made Sasuke look very young. Somehow he has a baby-face in this episode.

Anyway, I loved that part with the falling off the tree and using his threads to slow down (Spider-Man!!!) and the sharingan windmill. Plus, dragon-fire no jutsu was awesome. Too bad he hasn't used it since (except in the second Jump Fiesta).

I believe that when he says "I can see" it is just emphasizing how his sharingan allows him to follow Orochimaru's movement, even though he's blazing around like Rock Lee. He was also able to predict Oro's movement enough to blast him once with a fireball.

Naruto never faught Zabuza.

Naruto always uses the battlefield to his advantage. Sasuke only relies on his own talents, which makes him weak and vulnerable.

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

Naruto never faught Zabuza. I wouldn't really call that a fight because it was just one scene.

Naruto always uses the battlefield to his advantage. Sasuke only relies on his own talents, which makes him weak and vulnerable.

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

Naruto never faught Zabuza.

I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you here.

I can't remember Naruto using the battlefield to his advantage very much (except for the Neji fight, and that was just a hole).

Sasuke used the battlefield as much as or more than Naruto. Remember his fight with Temari? He outsmarted her even faster than Shikamaru did using the terrain. And he barely used any chakra there.

His fight with Orochimaru (which this thread is about) has massive use of the environment. Note his use of the trees for his super-duper pile-driver (that was sweet). Note bouncing off trees to launch himself forward really quickly (when did naruto ever do that? He just charges straight ahead and gets beat down). Let's not even get into the Sharingan Windmill, which is ingenious exploitation of the envirenment.

Err sorry for the double post. The "Post Message" button was acting kinda queer.

This was my favorite ep for a long time too. The music fit really well, and the way they fought was just great. THey need more fights like that, where it's one long string of movement and counter-movement.