Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 103 Discussion

Naruto 103 Discussion

Ah, what a great episode...Naruto's a chuunin? Sounds good to me! Im suprised they didn't have a ceremony introducing all the genins who became chuunins...I'm sure Naruto wasn't the only one. Maybe we'll hear about it later on.

We got to see the mist nins do some damage, that oil rain jutsu / fire bolt was a pretty cool combo....lucky....and Sakura was actually REALLY badass....double lucky...

lucky....

RE: Naruto 103 Discussion

This is getting fairly interesting for a filler saga. I'm pretty certain Naruto is not a chuunin. Cmon, Naruto?? He may have kyuubi but he's not smart enuff to become a chuunin. Thats just something funky with AH's translation.
    That Sakura scene was pretty cool but completely out of nowhere. How can she be strong all of a sudden out of nowhere. I mean she's just a cheerleader, she doesnt care about training or being a ninja she just wants to be near Sasuke.

Naruto isn't a chuunin, as far as I could deduce.
    What I thought was most interesting was the 'Apparently Sakura has been trained by Tsunade' subtitle. She even appeared to do something. Perhaps, at last, we will be able to appreciate the reason for her inclusion in the series at all.

didnt naruto just say he survieved (and won) the chuunin exam? yeah i dont think the judge passed him on to chuunin (shika was supposed to be the only one) just that he won his battle in the chuunin exam.

but then again he did go and "defeat" gaara, so maybe they did make him chuunin after that, dunno kishi leaves so many question unanswered in his series doesnt he?

I'm quite surprised to see people liking this, usually the first few posts are all incredibly harsh. I believe the topics covered could be good but I just didn't like how they were covered, the fights didn't seem to be fluid and neither did most of the conversations. The flashbacks were a bit awkward to me aswell. Although there was quite a bit of running and fighting in this ep it just seemed to be slow, maybe its just the frame of mind im in at the momment but to me this episode was severely lacking.

meh....

big change in series.
    sakura did something.

Not as bad as I tought it would be, that Sakura scene where she grabs the pole was a little too much, I mean if Tsunade was busy with the Lee operation there was no way she could train her.

That note saying that she was training under tsunade was put in by AH not part of the series as far as I can tell, the note seemed more like it was to be funny..............

It had a good idea but it doesn't seem like they worked much on it giving it a poor quality(the anime not the translation) like micky said, not real fluid and awkward.

I liked it.

Naruto 103 Discussion

What the hell is happening?

I haven't seen the episode yet but just by reading your posts my mind is boggled. When the hell did sakura train with tsunande. It's something everyone is expecting and hoping to see but it hasn't happened. Sure as hell NEVER happened in the manga. What naruto is a chuunin? when did that happen to? Is it just bad translation. Only one person becomes a chuunin and if you haven't figured it out by now then I recommend that you rewatch episode 64 and 98.

I can't beleive this. Useless filler arcs are one thing but the damn people who do the anime are screwing with the core storyline. I really hope that these "creative interpretations" have Kishimoto's stamp of approval. Oh and for the gotwoot gestapo who will probably yell at me for revealing spoilers from the manga. I really don't think that telling people who watch the anime about what DOESN'T happen in the manga will ruin their viewing experience.

"Oh spoiler alert spoiler alert" naruto suddenly learns that the atsuki is searching for powerful monster ninja battle trading cards. If they collect all of the ninja battle cards then ambigous evil darkness will reign over all of mankind. Naruto and his friends then engage in a desperate search to collect the special monster ninja cards which he must use in a super ninja card battle to defeat itachi and the atsuki organization. We to can also collect and purchase these super cool ninja card battling cards at our local retaliers. The more we buy the more we help naruto fight the atsuki.

Relax. Remember, Anime-Heaven quick subbed this one.

I hope your right. Usually don't download two subs but this time I think I might make and exception and see how the guys at anbu interpret it.

At the end it said the next episode will air Oct. 13. That sucks. I wonder what they're doing next week.

I usually just wait for ANBU, which should be out sometime tomorrow.

I just checked. Episode 104 marks the beginning of a new season, which explains the delay.

Naruto 103 Discussion

eh sakura probably did it just to impress sasuke <.<;

and yeah that note about her training is a fake just to bring up the question did she suddenly start training, which i doubt, wonder if she used her chakra to make herself temporally stronger eh

oh its either that or the boat really really sucked and was weak

it was gay, women are not supposed to be physically strong.. Well.. as long as it does not show ..maybe..

They will probably explain by saying it was inner sakura later on.. (as such the expressions on her face)
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

Naruto 103 Discussion

One thing that I find interesting with Naruto fillers is that the anime staff takes old characters that nobody (well, nobody except Kagari) remembers and brings 'em back. Same with Morino Ibiki, he's about as important for the plot as the guys who got thrown out of the first Chuunin exam. By putting him in as the long lost brother of this new obnoxious idiot Idate, everything suddenly becomes more interesting.

Man, Idate truly is one stupid fuck. "YOU'LL USE ME AS A DECOY!"

Damn right they should, I know I would. I hate him. His flashbacks are just corny too. As someone said, his character is very awkward and downright annoying. You'd think he'd be more disciplined with Ibiki as a brother...

I am sure next time we'll find out that the mysterious green-haired bishounen ninja put on that fire that Idate thought killed Ibiki.

Oh and Naruto is not a chuunin.

Finally, the Sakura thing was pretty weird aswell. Funny comment by AH though...

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    I just checked. Episode 104 marks the beginning of a new season, which explains the delay.
    Does this mean that we're finally going to be back on track??

Originally posted by: JKD
    Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    Does this mean that we're finally going to be back on track??
    Just shut up. Anime watchers don't need to care if they are on track or not. it is character development for them.

it means there will be new intro i think.