Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 103 Discussion

RE: Naruto 103 Discussion

uhhhh mate this ep was filler. the whole arc is filler.

Naruto 103 Discussion

i dont really mind the "arc filler", once the series gets back on track and its done very well i'll be happy. as far as the story is going, i watched a-h 103 at my friends house and when it got to the scene where sakura got all crazy strong it said at the top something about tsunade training her or some crap. from what im seeing the naruto, sasuke, and sakura are very similiar to the jiraiya, tsunade, and orochimaru team. unlike shikamarus team where they all resemble their parents, narutos team has no parents to compare their skills too. so most of their techniques and stuff will mainly be coming from the sannins. as for sasuke, how is he related to orochimaru you say? the curse seal oro gave him.

im actually seeing some progress in the story, the scene with sakura, it just goes to show you that a lot more surprises are going to come a long with all the other characters as well and i for one am very anxious to see them progress their skills.

last thing i'd like to comment on is...the "lucky team" (hehe, which i like to call them), the guy this time said "double lucky" hahahaha....cuz its his 2nd time on the show again, he's just happy to be back...hehehe

Naruto 103 Discussion

Originally posted by: ?igma
    yeah , that was my thought as well.. DUHHHHHHhhhhhhhh

I still dislike your LAME avatar + sig.. Really, whats with the uglyness ._.
    Never diss my avatar & sig. They're godly. Go to www.ugoff.com to get enlightened. MAKE SURE TO CLICK AROUND. And my sig...it speaks for itself.

The team-resemblance idea is alright, but the "Sakura training under Tsunade" part was just a sarcastic note. There was no evidence of it, so how would A-H know?

One last thing. The queer green-hair guy talks like he's all strong. Maybe we'll see another big fight after they rape those gay oxygen mask guys.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Naruto 103 Discussion

actually it was better than i expected. but the art wasn't that good. who's drawing it? the japanese or koreans??

i think they got too many complaints about sakura being weak so they HAD to add that part in. that battle was ok, imo. it's good to see new techniques tho.

yah, i can't wait for them to go back to the manga.

I tried my best...

Naruto 103 Discussion

...this is the worst arc, ever.

Cmon, how could you like it? Idate is about the most predictable character ever, they essentially just stole his background from Haku. He hates ninjas because his brother was a ninja he thought died, so emotional, by the end of the arc him and naruto will form some fucking gay bond.

And why are they running like fucking retards? Seriously, I don't think I've seen ANYONE run with their arms like that. Cmon.

Idate hates ninjas, yet he runs like them and uses techniques like them repeatedly.

I say Idate is a hypocrite, death sentence!

I just watched the ep, It would have been better if they showed Sakura mold chakra to her arms and hands instead of just releasing Inner Sakura. The preview for the next ep shows Idate with a leaf forehead protector. Does that make him a runaway ninja since he isn't there anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Naruto 103 Discussion

Originally posted by: CUE
    ...this is the worst arc, ever.

Cmon, how could you like it? Idate is about the most predictable character ever, they essentially just stole his background from Haku. He hates ninjas because his brother was a ninja he thought died, so emotional, by the end of the arc him and naruto will form some fucking gay bond.

And why are they running like fucking retards? Seriously, I don't think I've seen ANYONE run with their arms like that. Cmon.
    ahaha, yea, i was watching the 4 of them running and i thought that was really lame how they have their arms flying stiff behind them. its things like this that make you say to yourself, "wtf?..."

Naruto 103 Discussion

SAkura is getting ... strong ? *Faint*

all the people in naruto run that way and idates past is comparable to hakus on the same level that zaku's is. in fact less so because it hasnt been revealed if jirochu(sp?) is even a ninja yet. he may not be the one who trained idate, also haku never hated ninjas, and also nothign abotu the fate of idates family has been revealed only his brother who is in fact still alive. so id say they were quite diffrent TBH

heheh saw the episode.
    stupid naruto thought he was a chuunin, it's obvious he isnt because he would've been put up by now.
    AH just added that little thing make a joke, and i cant believe how much liberty the anime team is taking in the show.
    finally why would the bloody gennin cause trouble to sasuke and naruto since both are MUCH stronger then before, naruto more so.
    i want to see naruto perform rasengan in front of sasuke [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I guess this episode was an improvement but there where a lot of things I didn't like. Naruto becoming a Chuunin and there was no episode to show who and who didn't become one. So doesn't that mean that Sasuke is one too? The Chuunin Exams didn't finish so I can't see how anyone became one. I am hoping that was just like a translation thing and he was just commenting that he made it to the final section and won a the fight other than becoming an official Chuunin.

Sakura out of the blue strength was a bit much. I mean, where and when and by who did she learn to become that strong. We see Naruto or Sasuke pull out some super strength least we know that each of them had been trained by someone powerful. Sakura just gets it out of the blue. I am happy though that she finally became useful. It was annoying to have a main character useless for so long.

At the end when Naruto was talking about the next episode, he said so he was a bad guy and doesn't matter anymore. So maybe Idate had something to do with his older brother getting tortured like he did or something so he decided he would hate ninjas and ran away. Only part I liked about this episode really was the link with them being brothers.

ok, heres a few facts so ppl dont say idiotic tihngs anymore....

Fact: Naruto is NOT a chuunin. Infact, NOBODY is yet. it doesn't matter what you think, or how many hints they've given, until somebody in the anime actually *SAY's* that so and so are chuunins, we consider them to be genins

Fact: Sakura DID NOT train under Tsunade. It was was just a sarcastic note put in by AH. Learn to read!

Fact: This "Filler" saga is an official part of the anime. anything that happens automatically becomes officia. Just because its not in the manga doesn't mean its not real.

Fact: "Anime only" fans dont care (for the most part) about the filler arc, nor are we desperate about the anime getting "back to the manga story line". We dont know the manga storyline anyway, so we dont give a fuck. its all new stuff to us. if you dont like the ep, thats fine, but stop complaining that u want to get back to the manga storyline. we have the Open Discussion forum for that.

Now, as for this ep, i thought it was good. i liked how they'v introduced some twists like the relation to ibiki, and how the "lucky" ninjas have returned. but i agree that idate is fucked up. hes a little panzy. and is he supposed to be from konoha? his character is a mix of haku and that little runt from the zabuza arc which is kind of lame, cuz both things have been done already.

Naruto 103 Discussion

well... in FACT Shikamaru is a chunnin... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

they've showed him in chuunin jacket, they showed him going on chuunin promotion "ceremony" (if we can put it that way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) in ep where he's met tsunade first time with his dad.

naruto is just naive and he may THINK that he's a chunnin but he's not, it's disturbing that sasuke didn't laugh him off, especially when sasuke was called a chunnin by genma when he had to go after gaara (well not exactly A chunnin, but he said "u're already on chunnin lvl, go get him bro" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

back on topic:

this filler arc sucks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

further comment is not needed...

ps. sakura on steroids ??!! wtf ??!! :X

but look at how young he was? He's an acadamy student at best (his very base jutsus, running styles, horrid kunai handling ect.) and he doesn't really remind me of haku, except for the snow...

he really is more like sasuke (familly of ninjas, thot he was the only one left) except instead of getting stronger because of it, he gets weaker.

I just really hope they don't try to bring him back to konoha to become a full time ninja

Naruto 103 Discussion

All Naruto characters run like that. You should've known by now.

Naruto 103 Discussion

LOL Sakura goin apeshit and lifting that huge pole made my day.
    I dont mind these episodes, this one was entertaining.

Naruto 103 Discussion

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    All Naruto characters run like that. You should've known by now.
    ..no they don't. Only time this entire series I've seen them run like that is orochimaru and.. zabuza. That was after they both of them couldn't use their arms.

Maybe kabuto, but he's fucking queer.

No I'm pretty sure they always run like that. Either I'm confused or you're just forgetting some parts. Meh, w/e.

Naruto 103 Discussion

Originally posted by: SilentSnake
    well... in FACT Shikamaru is a chunnin... [img][/img]

they've showed him in chuunin jacket, they showed him going on chuunin promotion "ceremony" (if we can put it that way [img][/img] ) in ep where he's met tsunade first time with his dad.
    maybe im mistaken, but from what i can remember, it was never mentioned that he was going to any sort of promotion ceremony (then again, i watched AH sub, not Anbu or Aone). he was tagging along with his dad who was going to meet the elders, but they never said why. maybe in the manga they give more detail, but i dont know since i dont read the manga. im not doubting that shika will become chuunin, im just saying nothing's "official" yet. technically they're all calssfied as genins until tsunade promotes them. And since tsudane has seen what naruto is capable of, not only in terms of strength, but also determination and focus, im sure he'll become chuunin as well.