Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 103 Discussion

RE: Naruto 103 Discussion

Originally posted by: jing
    Originally posted by: JKD
    Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    I just checked. Episode 104 marks the beginning of a new season, which explains the delay.
    Does this mean that we're finally going to be back on track??
    Just shut up. Anime watchers don't need to care if they are on track or not. it is character development for them.

it means there will be new intro i think.
    Ok? you must be dumb because there has been numerous complaints about the anime not being on track.

Naruto 103 Discussion

Well, this race thing isn't over yet, so MOST LIKELY episode 104 will pick up from where episode 103 left off.

Naruto 103 Discussion

this episode was tolerable, but i am VERY interested to find out where the hell Sakura's strength came from.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

yeah , that was my thought as well.. DUHHHHHHhhhhhhhh

I still dislike your LAME avatar + sig.. Really, whats with the uglyness ._.
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

One thing is for sure - Sakura is really good at catching kunai's with her body [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Moogleking

Wow, people sure go crazy over a few little things.

1. Naruto THINKS he is a chuunin. He isn't really. Their team has not been told who became one. He only thinks he is because he won a battle. Notice, Naruto says it when he's bragging about how great he is.

2. About Sakura. I thought it was pretty funny, and it leaves it open for development later. It definitely wasn't a serious part.

OMG! Sakura was actually useful!

This whole series is seperate from the regular Naruto, so after the race it will most likely go back on track and things will be how they were (nobody will talk about the event and Sakura will go back to being a lump).

Anyway I'm interested in seeing them fight with Kagari and his groupies again, they seem to have improved since the last bout and come up with some new stuff (the double genjutsu, for example).

the use of a cross bow is rather nice too.... and I like how they can juwt cast off some capes and be normal....

I like that Black Rain technique

Naruto 103 Discussion

Ok? you must be dumb because there has been numerous complaints about the anime not being on track.
    No, you must be dumb, this is what we call the anime forum, go complain about the anime not being on track in the open forum or the manga forum, thats 2 forums for you to complain in and not bother us about things that arn't in the anime. M'kay???

VVVVVVVVVVVV

You come off sounding like you were complaining then you backed your self up saying other people complained alot so it made it sound like you were, sorry if I mistook it.

Dropping...............

Naruto 103 Discussion

Originally posted by: Jessper
    No, you must be dumb, this is what we call the anime forum, go complain about the anime not being on track in the open forum or the manga forum, thats 2 forums for you to complain in and not bother us about things that arn't in the anime. M'kay???
    I wasn't complaining in the first place so I don't know why you are trying to say anything. And it was just a simple question of curiosity. The last time I checked "Does this mean that the anime will be back on track??" isn't a complaint. Also, I don't want to start a big argument so if it's ok with you can we just drop it?

Man I hate that 'Lucky' guy... I wish Sasuke would just chidori him... he's the most saddest git ever to appear on a cartoon show and he deserves to die a horrible death.

The we can see lovely red rain.... mmm yes.....

oh man that was like a million times better than i expected TBH. but like a lot of people when sakura picked up that mast i was like WTF!!! but surly sakura having perfect chakra control and increased strength shouldnt she have just fucking picked idate up and RAN to the shore? i mean it would make more sense, leave naruto and sasuke to deal with the only (as far as they know) threat and allow idate to continue ahead WITH the protection of sakura?

i think the arc redeemed itself soooo much by adding these three guys in a well as the mourino link. wich iam SOOOO surprised some boffin didnt pick up on ya know?

Missing Nin

Naruto 103 Discussion

worst episode ever.

sakura SUDDENLY showed shes useful. i mean cmon, its only taken her what, 102 episodes to get her courage up to help naruto and sasgay. why the fuck did team7 get back together, its jst boring when its them 3, get this stupid filler story arc over with and back onto the same storyline as the manga. atleast theyve got decent scriptors. a five year old could have written a better script for this ep. the "camera" was jumping all over the place and everything was thrown in far too quickly. the bit with the clones was jst confusing and stupid. first theyre on the boat, next theyre on their own boat, next some oil starts pouring from nowhere because of some technique which doesnt even make sense. ITS BULLSHIT. naruto is seriously going down hill with this ep out, fucking fire the guy who wrote this arc and get back to the decent action.

oh and also, wtf was with that shit about naruto becoming a chuunin. nice time to tell us. since when has any senior shinobe awarded him that rank. he won his match, which doesnt mean hes a chuunin as they said before the final round of the chuunin exam. then this shit with the 3 illusionary ninjas showing up. way to be creative. bring back the most boring ninja team from the chuunin exam, then make them do stupid stuff. since when have ninjas used X-bows in naruto? they jst keep adding shit to try and make the story flow. hopefully sakura will die along side this annoying idate guy, who looks too similar to sasgay for comfort (he even has those gay leg warmers), and they can go back to konoha and get on with the proper storyline.

how is it bullshit. the people on the boat were water clones, the oil came from a technique an the script was pretty neat the way they tied it to past happenings.

Missing Nin

it was all far too rushed and they were obviously trying to cram as much as possible into 1 ep. and sasgay says "theyre hiding in the water clones" then they appear back on their boat later on without us being shown them moving or anything. the oil was stupid. it didnt even show you where it was coming from it jst started to come down, then 2 seconds later you can see a clear sky above the boat, and the bits with the chuunin exam, sakura, and the Xbow are still complete flaws and make the ep crappy and unenjoyable.

how is the bit with the cross bow a flaw? also its a jutsu! where the hell do all the tree trunks come from!!

this episode was tight finally the end to fillers. Naruto is not a chunin you can't trust anime-heaven subbing.

I would think there is a ceremony or something similar proving Naruto is a Chuunin then to just say he is in a filler, and that Sakura past, was just dumb, I really agree with r3n about having her be useless for 102 episodes and then all of a sudden she can do that, and I have to say what was up with Sasuke just standing there when he activated his Sharingan (thought he looked weird too) and was just telling Naruto stuff...usually Sasuke fights.