Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Sack thread

RE: The Ultimate Sack thread

How about somebody fucking fix up this guy's sig.

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messagevie...;enterthread=y
    its fucking big and its been there for days.

The Ultimate Sack thread

ONE MORE THING! No more bitching and whining about fillers. We heard you panzees the first time they started doing filler episodes, so for the love of all that is sacred shut your god damn mouths!

The Ultimate Sack thread

Yes, wrong sig sizes should be fixed, especially if they are as big as the one jing posted, actually

person in the below link has a big animated one that hasn't listened to people about changing it. http://forums.gotwoot.net/messagevie...;enterthread=y

i think people should be able to post when such an suchs translation is out. its compeltely reasonable and discussions about the actually episode itself are rarley contained in the thread more a debate abotu the quality of that particular sub, wich is completley reasonable dont you think? i mean either the episode XX topic gets flooded with discussions abotu the quality of the translation or other stuff or it keeps on the actuall subject?

The Ultimate Sack thread

Originally posted by: miaka
    ^_^ now @mutata... i don't remember when we made you a moderator... and i see no rule that says you have to post more than 5 words... and actually i see many where you post less than 5... so what's your point? mutata? ^_^ care to explain?

ah and on topic... hmm... i do agree with kagari.. and should move the topics where it should have been in general discussion
    you're right, no one made me moderator. however, kagari asked for others to post anything else they think should be added, so i did that. do you read?

when i post less than 5 words, it's cuz nothing more needs to be said and those less than 5 word posts actually contribute, unlike 'haha' or 'A-MEN!'

for example, someone asked something pretty obvious which could be answered with a yes or no. so, i answered with 'the answer is no.' not only did i contribute to that post by giving a clear and straight forward answer, i just prove my point to you. do you like my explanation?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

The Ultimate Sack thread

amen is contributing.. it's same as saying i agree... and what you were saying before was that nobody should post less than 5 words... so you should edit that.. or else you are being inconsistant

Amen, I agree, useless remarks and not contributing to the TOPIC itself. its spamming.

I'm sorry, did I say this was a pointless argument thread? Mut@t@ simply added another good point to my list. I agree with him fully.

Saying "A-MEN", or QUOTING a one word post is not contributing anything to the thread. Neither is pointlesssly trying to accuse intelligent posters of hipocrisy.

Also, I warned those two tits about their sigs. They have 5 days to comply or they will be terminated.

lucky....

Yes I'd have to agree on that also. You gotta post something more insightful than "amen"

Ironically jing, BOARD_of_command, your statements could have been more succinctly stated as "I agree with Mut@t@" which would be against his suggested rule in both the original statement and its revised context. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] In it's current form, it only breaks the revised suggestion that Kagari agrees with.

I'm not trying to pick a fight or add to a fire though, I only want to say that it calls up a thought. People agreeing and disagreeing is not uncommon, and when coming to a place to express your opinion, it seems sensible. And also gives an idea on how liked or disliked an opinion is.

Is it really so terrible to hear 'I agree' rather than having to justify it with a different comment or a description of why you agree? Even those two words, though small, can be a contribution to the conversation, as it expresses an opinion and stays on topic.

That said, if the law of the land says otherwise, so be it.

this sucks... i love saying i agree...

since... i agree with what ur saying now

lol i think that is a bad idea... gives me the "rebel" notion to post a topic in reverse language...

for example, if i wanted to say "Sakura is smart" , I guess i'll have to post the topic as "Sakura is dumb". or else no one could really contribute to the discussion!

I mean, who really wants to see their thread have no response? *sniff*

Originally posted by: Ponderer
    Ironically jing, BOARD_of_command, your statements could have been more succinctly stated as "I agree with Mut@t@" which would be against his suggested rule in both the original statement and its revised context. [img][/img] In it's current form, it only breaks the revised suggestion that Kagari agrees with.

I'm not trying to pick a fight or add to a fire though, I only want to say that it calls up a thought. People agreeing and disagreeing is not uncommon, and when coming to a place to express your opinion, it seems sensible. And also gives an idea on how liked or disliked an opinion is.

Is it really so terrible to hear 'I agree' rather than having to justify it with a different comment or a description of why you agree? Even those two words, though small, can be a contribution to the conversation, as it expresses an opinion and stays on topic.

That said, if the law of the land says otherwise, so be it.
    I'm agreeing with him because a few posts before his, i saw someone quote something and no words was ever typed. Wow, now why don't i do that to all my postings, quote their posts and click the reply to topic button. No typing involved.

i propose if tsunade-sama50 create another thread, we sack him/her/it straight away. oh and for those that dont visit the samurai champloo channel, pls kindly click on it and u'll see his/her/it 's name on 4 thread that (ok i'll start assuming tsunade-sama50 is a chic therefore i shall start refering her as 'her') she had created. and post count?? 4!! four thread and 4 post!! so if she does it again to the stake she goes.

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    If you care about when it would come out, why don't you just GO CHECK FOR YOURSELF? Go to Animesuki or Scarywater or somewhere that would host their torrents. If you're not willing to do that, then there's no point in asking others. Asking for release dates is plain retarded. Anyone that does it should get banned.
    there's a difference between asking for release dates and waiting for a release to be announced.
    i dont really go to animesuki much anymore since the other series i watch have been licensed.
    therefore, since im here anyway, this is the best place to find out.

not understanding this concept is plain retarded.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Well that wasn't directed at you, if that's what you're assuming, but since you brought it up, I'll expand upon it.

You should just be patient. Wait for it to get released, then download it. If you need to ask for a release date, then obviously it's not out yet, so keep waiting. Once it's out, it'll spread all over the internet. Every once in a while go do a google search on it. If it's out, the search results should have it or info on it.

It's like people waiting for aone subs or something. Asking for when it would get released will not speed up the subbing process. Just wait a few days and it'll be out. If it doesn't, then it's either delayed or cancelled.

The Ultimate Sack thread

Mutata is a cockbite.

Wait, thats not more than five words.

Oh but since I said that, now it is.

Woo! I've contributed!

*ho-down*

The Ultimate Sack thread

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    Mutata is a cockbite.

Wait, thats not more than five words.

Oh but since I said that, now it is.

Woo! I've contributed!

*ho-down*
    wow that was worthless

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    Well that wasn't directed at you, if that's what you're assuming, but since you brought it up, I'll expand upon it.

You should just be patient. Wait for it to get released, then download it. If you need to ask for a release date, then obviously it's not out yet, so keep waiting. Once it's out, it'll spread all over the internet. Every once in a while go do a google search on it. If it's out, the search results should have it or info on it.

It's like people waiting for aone subs or something. Asking for when it would get released will not speed up the subbing process. Just wait a few days and it'll be out. If it doesn't, then it's either delayed or cancelled.
    huh? now you're talking about something completely different
    the point of the argument was whether or not people should be able to start a thread saying "episode X by group Y is out"

this has nothing to do with impatience, this has to do with bringing awareness of a release to the forum
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Missing Nin

The Ultimate Sack thread

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    he's not even worthy of being nominated.

also, how about we try to put a stop to stupid, less than 5 word posts? like the one above assassin's. like, is that even necessary? i mean, i see loads of threads where i just want to post useless spam like 'cool' and 'hahaha' but do i do it? nope, cuz it's spam.

EDIT: oh, the post above mine, too. it's retarded cuz technically, he didn't even say anything.
    damn straight, theres been too many new ppl joining these forums then spamming shit all day which either

A. isnt relevant in anyway

B. is a useless comment like "yeah i agree" or "lol"

should be a sentance per post tbh, or better yet, take out the post count from every1's information area and then we'd see the drop in useless shit being spammed. the forum is here to put your opinion and discuss anime and related matters, not to get "chuunin" or "jounin" below your name. they only cause ppl to spam.

The Ultimate Sack thread

okay.. mutata..

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messagevie...erthread=y....

not only you did double post, all you put on one post was ahhhh nooooo... ^_^ now.. was that contributing?

by the way.. yeah.. those pic with giant sig should really change theirs or banned for not following the rules.. it's been quite a while and they still didn't fix it

edit: okay.. if he accidently did it.. he should have posted sorry about double post or post something different about the topic than ahhhhh nooooo... (so that would be contributing as he says...)