Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil Fans!

Resident Evil Fans!

man... lets see... just getting started... hmm... i wonder how the movie will turn out to be...

Resident Evil Fans!

I'm told it looks really really really (etc) bad. But then I was one of the few people who thought the first one wasn't so bad (then again I preferred Predator 2 to Predator 1 so I seem to have weird taste in films) so I might d/l it at some point. Haven't really got into any of the games that much since the 1st game on the PS1 with possibly the funniest voice acting I've ever heard (combined with the physical acting that accompanies it) "NO! Don't---open---that----door!". Puzzles usually put me off about half way through Resi games, but I like the walking around shooting zombies parts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Edit - what little I've seen of the new game looks cool, I might think about buying it if it turns out to be as good as it looks...

Resident Evil Fans!

Well, I thought the 1st movie was OK but still was kinda dissapointed since none of the characters were in it, I haven't seen the second one, guess I'll wait till it's out on dvd and rent it. As for the game, I'm def a fan of the game, always like RE and I can't wait for RE 4 to come out, looks really good.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Resident Evil Fans!

i really liked the 1st movie. and u know there was gonna be a sequel. i must watch it soon.

I tried my best...

Resident Evil Fans!

yeah Resident Evil Apacolypse (2nd move) came out in theaters few weeks ago

Resident Evil Fans!

I KNOW!!! i hadn't had the chance to watch it. during the weekend i had 2 choices: gits2 or resident evil2. but i was afraid gits2 will gone soon...so that's why i didn't get to watch it....

I tried my best...

Resident Evil Fans!

lol I see, well, if you go see it, tell me if it's good or not ^_^;

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Resident Evil Fans!

I was really disappointed with the first movie. I thought it didn't measure up to the quality of story we had in the games. The games were sweet, and even though the voice actors in them weren't the best, I loved the storylines. So, I hope the second movie is better. Definitely let us know what you think, Eurasian, if you go see it.

RE: Resident Evil Fans!

Movies suck. Games rock. I have many many many fond memories of Resident Evil 2 and Code Veronica in particular. The prior scared the fuck out of my childhood and the latter had a very awesome story.

maybe the reason that everyone thinks the movies sucked becuz of how awesome the game is. but i watched to movie then got motivated to play.

I tried my best...

that's probably why if you didn't play the game first, don't have the expectations. And I agree with you Terra, the prior ones scared me too.

*insert story* Actually, one summer I was at my cousins house visiting and me and my bro convinced my cousing (who's like a 12 year old) to play or at least watch us play RE remake on gamecube, really did scare him and joked by saying zombies would come to the window, (the lights were off in the room) and my bro picked up things and threws them trying to say its a zombie, did work in scaring a little though I think he got most scared when he tryed playing the game and they revamped the zombies where if you didn't kill them right, they come back alive more scarier, and he got really freaked out by that and dropped the controller and refused to play.

Resident Evil Fans!

hahaz... resident evil 0 is actually out on xbox/gamecube... its got graphics to make you drool... im personally a big fan of the game... but yah i hate to admit... but resident evil 2: apocalypse is not very good... seems like a stale plot with babes to look at thats all... and by the way... the new character they introduced looks exactly like the girl (jill valentine) in Resident Evil 3 : Nemesis... man... watch out for her... shes hot!!

lol... guys who have played the game... dont you just miss claire redfield?

Resident Evil Fans!

Originally posted by: KitKat
    I was really disappointed with the first movie. I thought it didn't measure up to the quality of story we had in the games. The games were sweet, and even though the voice actors in them weren't the best, I loved the storylines. So, I hope the second movie is better. Definitely let us know what you think, Eurasian, if you go see it.
    hmm... the first one aint that bad... its pretty cool actually... they managed to turn the game into a movie... im pretty impressed though i must agree it could have been better... if you have watched dawn of the dead... you would probably know what i mean by running DESPERATELY...

Leon Kennedy was the coolest!

oh man yea! that S.W.A.T kid... i heard he's appearing as the character in the new installment of Resident Evil (game)... but its just rumoured... cant confirm though...

I didn't much like Code Veronica and 0 was ok and fun but the bosses were so easy to beat the last boss you just keep running a way from it. And Code Veronica after putting in Veronica it just kill the game. Veronica is the code for all wepons and amo.

but I can't wait for resident evil 4
    I Don't like to say anything twice

I thought they should have let 2 players play on 0 since you were able to controll 2 characters ^_^;

RE 4 will be interesting, as to how they changed a number of things, (not zombies or whatever, and the enemies attack you with weapons, etc) Plus thought it was cool we get to play as Leon again ^^

hmm... Resident Evil 0 is a relatively new game and not available on the PS/PS2.
    so RE 4 is reali starring Leon? hey thats just wonderful... but i guess they wanted the game to look like Doom 3 so they added zombies with higher AI...

no zombies just crazed village foke
    I Don't like to say anything twice

hey guys... check out this zombie!!

http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic482r.htm