Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resident Evil Fans!

RE: Resident Evil Fans!

eventhough i dont really dig the tank movement of the characters in RE games, i might just give RE 4 a fair go. heck i am a bit hype up on RE4... finally something to look forward to get my GC workin again

check out this link... http://www.residentevilfan.com/re4/

have fun... =p

Resident Evil Fans!

Resident Evil Fans!

those images look cool, looking foreward to RE4

Resident Evil Fans!

woot~ she looks just like jill valentine from the game!!

well..i'm thinking of watching some movie this saturday, just hope i got the time to go. Well, i didn't really like the first RE movie but i seem the preview for 2 movie and is seem alright, or i possibly just watch sky captain.

Man, is would be cool to see Resident Evil by using game graphic instead of using character, Man that would be awesome!!

Every time I see Jill's picture, the third picure from shinichi69 post , I ask my self why I traded my RE 3: Nemesis for RE2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] .

hmm... i heard sky captain is pretty good... hmm... probably you would wanna give RE apocalypse a pass... i watched it already... disappointing... but they try so hard to stick to the plot of the game...
    i would say the setting and nemesis looks good though... the makeup and all... but over plot~... sigh...

kupalmaru... acty, RE2 game is more fun than RE3 imo... =p

Resident Evil Fans!

RE2 is alots better than RE3, more poping zombies and give u a heart attacks. Hey Kupalmaru stop looking at jill and start looking at that girl from RE2 disc 2, maybe that will make u feel better.

Thanks for the info Shinichi, guess i just flip a coin.

hahaz... RE2 disc 2? u mean claire redfield?
    shes not very pretty acty... and coupled with the graphics... shes pretty bad... animefreak dont you think so?

yea i have to agree with u there, Shinichi. She is not pretty as all but man...have u play star ocean till the end of time? there this character name Maria and she is mad hot.

nahz... haven heard of the game b4... but will go online check it out...

oh yah... do you have doom 3?

well...u should check it out. Doom 3, nah i never play it. I just play doom64 for nintendo64 and i think is too dark to see. I died at the beginning of the game cuz someone shoot me and i didn't see where is coming from.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

i FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY watched resident evil: apocalypse. and i enjoyed it. the story is whatever...but MAN IS THE ACTION GOOD! i mean...girls kicking some SERIOUS ass...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I tried my best...

hahaz... is it really that nice? the story is kinda clicheY though...

but who would expect the monster to fight alongside human~? lol...

doom3 is not as bad as you think animefreak... this new game rates 9.5 on the charts... but i must agree that its kinda dark though...

Resident Evil Fans!

oh really? the monster fight along human...lol now that is weird.

yup yup... if you watched RE1 den u will know that Max was captured and put under project nemesis... he was then turned into the nemesis monster~
    he ended up helping alice(milla jovovich) in the end