Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stargate: SG1

RE: Stargate: SG1

I've got all 7 seasons on dvd from suprnova. My wife loves it which is why I downloaded them all (56gigs at 30kB/s = uggghh) though I like it also just not as much as her. Hard to get excited about seeing it on tv now though it seems I've already seen them all. Atlantis is pretty good I actually pay more attention to that than regular stargate now.

Yah i'm downloading it form the same place but i tured down the banwith on it so as to not tire up the whole house
    I Don't like to say anything twice

hey guys fancy filling me in on the story? i saw that the last season was starting on tuesday on sky one, can someone fill me in till then please? the last episode i saw i think involved jack going to see them alien guys (the good ones asgard i think) and helping them beat the replicators, or at the very least beating a ship they had infested (the Jack O'Neil i think it was!!

also anyone wanna tell me how good stargate atlantis is? that starts two weeks here on sky one also (the UK)

having seen the first season of atlantis, i have to say its worth checking out, despite some minor bugs.

hmm it looked pretty flashy indeed!!! i will almost defo be tuning into that!

WTFF!!!

another week and no new ep release. did they do another rerun?

somebody plz tell me what's going on. its a new season, theres no reason to have reruns!