Thread: Avatars that work on gotwoot!

I made these avatars specifically for use on forums. All of them are 64x64 pixels and are of small file size. What inspired me to make these avatars was the actual gotwoot.net forums, thats why I'm posting this topic. I've noticed a lot of people dont know how to create good looking images. Either they come out with low quality avatars or have to use the ugly default avatars. You should be able to upload any of these icons onto gotwoot forums.

I worked for about 4 hours looking for good screenshots from all the episodes and editing them for photoshop for better quality. Some I had to actually add or change to the images to match what I wanted to see. For instance there would be a hand in front of a face or the face was smiling. I changed all that and some took me a whole 30 minutes to make. I hope you like them because I worked very hard on them and I plan on making a lot more, not just half-faced avatars.

If you think I should work on making a avatar better or replacing one with another picture please dont be shy to make a reply. Any other comment you would like to add is just fine too.

You can find them here at my website: http://forums.narutohideout.com/index.php?showtopic=103

ENJOY!

EDIT: Hrm, I could've sworn it was 64x64 max size avatar on gotwoot. Its actually 60x60...Well, give me some comments whether or not they look good or not when its resized to 60x60.

EDIT2: Couldnt sleep so I resized them to 60x60 anyways.

They look great, can't wait to see more.

Missing Nin

RE: Avatars that work on gotwoot!

theyre nice, good work

Nice

Looks good, I like Narutos simply because the look on his face is just perfect for an avatar ... and Naji since I think he is one of the coolest characters in the anime.

sweet

hei good work dude... simply chio...