Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Breast naruto theory ever

I've always had the idea that the Tsunade you see now is a transformation, and that the real Tsunade wasn't only old, but have been flat all along. She just wanted to remain young and hence the transformation. And why not just throw in large breasts since she's transforming anyway?
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Well, in Tsunade's flashbacks she already had big breasts, so, unleass she was already transforming herself, Tsunade has big breasts.

Sorry about double post, happened right before site went down.
    Last edited by xDarkMaster; Fri, 04-14-2006 at 11:26 AM.

Watch as the breast naruto theory is proven!

HERE WE HAVE EXAMPLE: A

A nice still shot of Ten Ten before the time jump. We can see the vague outlines of those two lumps of developing womanhood beginning to take shape, but alas they are not complete. At least not yet. She somewhere between the ages of 13-14.

AND HERE WE HAVE EXAMPLE: B

My my, look how those two lucious fruit have ripened. Amazing what three years can do. Still not quite fully developed but much further along then before. I'd guess that in this shot Ten-Ten is around 16-17. See how the breast naruto theory rules all!

Only sort of exception to the rule would be how Sakura got in on the first atkaski kill but then again Sasori more or less killed himself so one could argue that Sakura really wasn't responsible for his death. Another exception would also be Chiyo but since she was pretty old I can imagine why she might not have been as well endowed. But if we ever get a flash back of a younger version of her I bet she'll be just as bigbreasted as all of the other naruto femme fatals.

what? i heard some summoning of perverts..oh lobster, i doubt there are any more skeptics out there, this theory is the best one and acctually generates the most laughs than any other theory, besides the known fact that naruto wants sasuke's kids. but thats n o longer a theory.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet
    In naruto you can determine a female ninja's skill level by the size of their breasts. Think about. Tsunades is the greatest female ninja of all time and she has the biggest largest breasts of any character in the series. Anko and Kunuri are both high level jounin ninjas and they have large chests to match up.

Temari is the bustiest of all the female genins and she is also the most skilled. Tentens comes after her in bust size and skill. Sakura and ino both suck so they are both practically flatchested to show that they have no skills what so ever. Hinita is better then either of them so of course she has a larger chest. The only potential hole in my theory is Shizune. But then again Shizune sucks which goes along perfectly with her flat as a board chest her flat chest.
    I think you're looking too much into it.

Tenten is actually the weakest IMO.

Currently, estimates from the latest manga the order is:
    Sakura / Temari -> Ino / Hinata -> Ten Ten

Someone (i think it was Chiyo) said that Sakura was going to surpass Tsunade. So that would mean sakura's would grow larger than tsunade's when she was in her prime right?

>_>...<_<

now that's a scary thought...anyone havin bigger ones than what tsunade has~ (technically "had" because tsunade is using a form of genjutsu to make herself look like her young/former self..)