Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tea Country

The Tea Country

when i saw the next episode preview for episode 101, i almost cried.

A couple months ago i was reading one of my friend's issues of Newtype Magazine and i came across an article about naruto. It was a QandA with the director i think. One thing discussed was what's going to happen next in the series. The director said that they will be taking a break from the main storyline to space out the anime from the manga, and that they'd introduce a new major character for this part of the story. So when i saw this new character, i knew this was the begining of the side story.

I'm not sure about this tho, i'm going to try and get that issue of the magazine from my friend so i can confirm my fears. When i do i will try to post the article here.

The Tea Country

Well, I deviation from the main story line might not be too bad, if it is from Kishimoto. They need to do it eventually, but I definitely hope the quality is better than episode 101. There is potential for this to be good if they do it well.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

The Tea Country

the tea country...now everyone can learn how to have a tea ceremony!

yah, i hope it's good or else my appreciation of naruto will be zero.

I tried my best...

RE: The Tea Country

I doubt Kishimoto will have something to do with the side story, I know he did have something to do with the movie, but most of the time side stories in animes are made by people other than the author that have no talent.
    As a result 2 things happen:
    #1 they make the anime more confusing and even go as far as destroying the original character develpment that the author had.
    #2 They become way predictable, thus people lose interest on the anime (Saint Seiya comes to mind)
    Unfortunatelly there's no way to stop what's coming for Naruto, is either that or stop the anime for a while, and because Naruto is making some good $$ there's no way that would happen.
    I'm just hoping they don't make the new saga like that "battle at something waterfall" special.

*prepares himself for atleast 2 months of no naruto watching*

*puts on Naruto hibernation mode no jutsu*

whatever danik said made me really sad...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] not made by kishimoto...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I tried my best...

This could be timely.. I need a good start to this year at uni anyway...

Maybe it's not bad at all. It's possible we get to see something like the Zabuza storyline. In any case, better one filler stoyline than many episodes like 101. they ruined Kakashi and Sasuke in it.

i was thinkin also to stop watchin the anime for a while..

hahahhahaha, you'll just download it every thursday like everone else!

I don't mind a side story, just saw it too and I thought it was funny. But I can't wait to see the main action later on and getting back on track with the comics.
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

ill just keep myself to the manga, you should do the same.

nuh you know youll download the anime every week just like every one else, u wont be able to help yourself(i know, cos ill be the same)

Originally posted by: basey_69
    nuh you know youll download the anime every week just like every one else, u wont be able to help yourself(i know, cos ill be the same)
    sad but true [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

i was thinking about quiting for some time too, but let's face it - we'll download this shit anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: SilentSnake
    Originally posted by: basey_69
    sad but true [img][/img]

i was thinking about quiting for some time too, but let's face it - we'll download this shit anyway [img][/img]

Happely deleting it afterwards [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

Originally posted by: SilentSnake
    i was thinking about quiting for some time too, but let's face it - we'll download this shit anyway [img][/img]
    Lol, too true, altho I won't burn the upcoming saga, I'll just jump from the last episode until they pick up with the story line.

Hummm. the preview made me think

Naruto now fetuering Samuri action. or at lest swordmen. looks like the other filler eps of debt collecting has previewd Some of whats to come maybe. I alwas kinda wonderd if there were any none ninja hidden villages. Ninjas cant be the only Fighting Disaplen group

Hmmm... Naruto's first actual Filler Arc... well, I'll give it a shot. There are gonna be filler arcs in the future, might as well see what these guys can do NOW.

Besides, Studio Pierrot is an animation studio I consider more professional than, say, Toei (makers of such filler arcs as the Apis arc in One Piece.) I'm sure they can come up with something impressive.

Originally posted by: HimizujinEternia
    Besides, Studio Pierrot is an animation studio I consider more professional than, say, Toei (makers of such filler arcs as the Apis arc in One Piece.) I'm sure they can come up with something impressive.
    i hope ur right!!!

I tried my best...