Thread: songs

songs

hi, does anybody know where we can dl jpop music and anime music?....not boxtorrents, cause its down, and no irc channels plz....o...and i dun have kazza....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]...so any where else?.....btw...im specifically lookin for this songs:

anybody know where to find "butterfly" by various artists (ddr remix) , and happy cosmos by poppins , and grand blue by aiko kitahara....and 1,000,000 monsters attack by soul'd out....easy breezy by utada hikaru, smile smile by hinata girls, " Aya Matsuura - Yeah ! Meccha Holiday (High Tuned Mix)", ranma 1/2 all openings and endings... and hip hop vegetable by digi charot....thanks for any links, files that are sent by e-mail to agarlapati5165@gmail.com ...thx a lot for any info

RE: songs

God I don't recognize any of those songs, but I do have all Ranma ½ ops/eds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I used WinMX when I got my anime songs... and friends running random FTPs. Long time ago though...

That place over there........ahh never mind

songs

Originally posted by: jamoogabooga
    hi, does anybody know where we can dl jpop music and anime music?....not boxtorrents, cause its down, and no irc channels plz....o...and i dun have kazza....[img][/img]...so any where else?.....btw...im specifically lookin for this songs:

anybody know where to find "butterfly" by various artists
    wasnt that song the one from digimon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] or was it something else

R.I.P Captain America.

songs

lol....NO ...ITS is not from digimon...lol

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    God I don't recognize any of those songs, but I do have all Ranma ½ ops/eds [img][/img] I used WinMX when I got my anime songs... and friends running random FTPs. Long time ago though...
    ummm.....so can u send those songs by file to my e-mail?.......agarlapati5165@gmail.com

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

songs

Easy Breezy
    it says preview and i dl it and it's like 4:02. i looked at the lyrics and it seems to finish the song. i don't really know for sure though. BUT MAN!! "i'm easy breezy and i'm JAPANEZY" i don't know why she says that...the lyrics don't make a lotta sense either. as long as u like the song, man.

i have the aya matsuura song...but not the remix.

EDIT: i just found out that i have the aiko kitahara album dled. i'll email u grand blue by aiko kitahara.

I tried my best...

songs

THE ULTIMATE JPOP, KPOP, CPOP WEBSITE they have everything. they also have japanse lessons. i love the kanakanakana game.

KARAOKE

MORE KARAOKE

to stay up to date go to http://sonymusic.co.jp/

just download dc++ and search for an appropriate hub on www.hublists.org

songs

Originally posted by: Elite Hentai
    THE ULTIMATE JPOP, KPOP, CPOP WEBSITE they have everything. they also have japanse lessons. i love the kanakanakana game.
    ^ This is the best JPOP website I know of - I don't listen to a great deal of it myself (though Ayumi Hamasaki has one or two good songs...and I dunno who does it but this song called Yatta is the funniest fucking thing ever!) - I use it for J-Rock bands that are otherwise hard to get...

songs

KARAOKE

MORE KARAOKE

bastard! you beat me to putting up the ex-morning musume tracker [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. seriously, that first one kicks ass for getting j-pop and such. *drools while staring at the morning musume girls*

songs

Originally posted by: lionheart1012000

KARAOKE

MORE KARAOKE

bastard! you beat me to putting up the ex-morning musume tracker [img][/img]. seriously, that first one kicks ass for getting j-pop and such. *drools while staring at the morning musume girls*
    MORNING MUSUME.......MR. MOONLIGH! hahaha best-video-ever

songs

i like the 3 nin matsuri...they're video is the best (as fob as fob gets). and aya matsuura is the best to come outta morning musume.

I tried my best...

Have you guys seen the Flow - Go music video? It rocks! It's about a Japanese terminator getting owned by skaters.

i saw it!!!! that terminator thing...their facial reactions r funny.

I tried my best...

i have all of those songs except for easy breezy and uhh i dnt know about the ranma ones, because i dontknow what they are

Originally posted by: Darkflare
    i have all of those songs except for easy breezy and uhh i dnt know about the ranma ones, because i dontknow what they are
    hey, so can u e-mail the songs except grand blue and easy breezy to me?...agarlapati5165@gmail.com