Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 231 raw is out

231 raw is out

go get it at narutofan! jump came out early this week

231 raw is out

My 231 topic is better.

231 raw is out

that was badass.....

i think one of my favorite things about naruto's new form is that his powers are actually starting to resemble gaara's powers now.

he's got the absolute defense thing goin and he can attack without even having to move...
    before this chapter, i didnt have much faith in kyubi's power
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

RE: 231 raw is out

great chapter let's stop complaining about the power ups people let's not turn this in another chapter 230 type thread

gotta love this.. cant wait to see what sasuke does to naruto now.. i hope sasuke transforms more than this tho, into a vicious monster..

i really wonder WTF kakashi is even going to be able to do when he shows up now. I mean really WTF is he going to do to stop this. Well im betting he shows up at the end of the next chapter but i dunno. Oh and the new kyuubi is really sweet.

i think kakashi might die. he might have to sacrifice himself to save the both of them. just a wild guess

Don't worry. Even if Kakashi dies, Naruto can use the Naruto Balls to summon a giant frog that grants you one wish.

Originally posted by: Hotsuma
    Don't worry. Even if Kakashi dies, Naruto can use the Naruto Balls to summon a giant frog that grants you one wish.
    pointless

go back to your naruto ball z thread, loser
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

sigh... i would complain about the use of the power-up cliff hanger again, but since kakashi was in the last panel i think hes more of the cliff hanger...hes showing up next chapter, i'd bet my life on that.

any one care to give a breif summary of the chapter since im stuck at school and won't be able to download it fore the next three hours.

...you could just...wait to get out of school...its not that important...in fact, do somehome work before you read it too

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

read/watch naruto...then hw. tests r what's important anyways

I tried my best...

231 raw is out

@Assertn:
    [Edit] Forget that as it was crap. The evil type laughter was Sasuke, not Naruto.

And Kakashi, well, i think we will see him arive in time for the last 2 pages of 232. That "mou tsukoshi da" leaves me with the conclusion that he won't pop out in the last pic as in 231, but also not early enough do accomplish a lot of things. 2 pages of interaction seem to be his limit I would say.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

231 raw is out

hmm interesting one this time. Sasuke going level 2. DBZ anyone? lol. Anyway, I don't think Kakashi will stand a chance in this fight IF he does get involved somehow. It's like trying to stop 2 trains on the same track from colliding.

Since Naruto kicked Sasukes butt, maybe Sasuke will re-pay him back in the next EXCITING EPISODE OF NARUTO!!!...ahem, DBZ moment over, lol.
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

c'mon people stop the DBZ crap we already know you don't have to remind us a million times yes Sasuke looks like Super Saiyan 3 Goku so what who cares

231 raw is out

Originally posted by: Konohamaru
    hmm interesting one this time. Sasuke going level 2. DBZ anyone? lol. Anyway, I don't think Kakashi will stand a chance in this fight IF he does get involved somehow. It's like trying to stop 2 trains on the same track from colliding.

Since Naruto kicked Sasukes butt, maybe Sasuke will re-pay him back in the next EXCITING EPISODE OF NARUTO!!!...ahem, DBZ moment over, lol.
    Im getting tired of this dbz-fans...

All the 5 sound-nin had this 2nd level and when Sasuke goes lvl 2 they bring dbz out...

To the topic:

wow
    simply wow
    like Assertn said, seems a more Gaara-like Naruto... influenced by kyuubi and that kind of big power o_O
    Sasuke on lvl 2... looked weird... the cross on the face looks weird o_O

231 raw is out

But to quote that old Pirelli tire commercial:
    "Power is nothing without control."

And Naruto seems to gain power in exchange for losing control. Remembering what the 4 sounds said about the 2nd curse seal level, so does Sasuke.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

231 raw is out

Originally posted by: Elessar
    But to quote that old Pirelli tire commercial:
    "Power is nothing without control."

And Naruto seems to gain power in exchange for losing control. Remembering what the 4 sounds said about the 2nd curse seal level, so does Sasuke.

Same can apply to Gaara.
    Every time he morph a bit he losed his head a bit more... all to the degree to allowing Shukaku to take his body...
    So I guess that makes him and Naruto more and more similar