Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 231 raw is out

RE: 231 raw is out

okay seriosuly stop the dbz comparasions(sp?) keep that to hotsumas "naruto ball z" discussion. and im really getting tired of all the ppl that underestimates jounins. if kakashi shows up he just needs to try a little harder than last time and he could stop both of them anyway.

back to topic. i loved this chapter naruto is awesome and sasuke is finally going to show his full power so the next chapter should be awesome to. these power ups are okay for this one fight. if kishimoto starts doing these in every fight this series will go downhill.

231 raw is out

ya for sure, anyways hopefully both are at their final transformation, plz no more plz, maybe we can get a little stratergy again since they cant power up anymore, i hope

EDIT: ive decided i would like to see this form of naruto kage bunshin a thousand times, each with a rasengan in their hands, beat the sasugay

The last few months I've tried to maintain my belief in Naruto, not being DBZ ..

I'm losing faith here..
    http://wowsphere.com/concept6.jpg
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

again that goes in the "naruto ball z" thread not in here.

please...anyways. i have faith in kakashis ability as a ninja. what i dont have faith in is his ability to arrive on time. can he be on time when it matters the most? i cant wait to find out

Originally posted by: ?igma
    The last few months I've tried to maintain my belief in Naruto, not being DBZ ..

I'm losing faith here..
    Go to the Naruto Ball Z thread. There, you can post a little more freely without shitty fanboys griping about it. Well... there are going to be a few, but no biggie.

Its nice to see another character than Naruto and Sasuke after a lot of chapters with only the two of them.

now that Naruto is in that form, u think he can do the MILLION years of pain technique? lol
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

I'm losing faith here..
    it must feel nice to go around posting without ever paying attention to what other people have been discussing, huh?

noob
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

I'm losing faith here..
    it must feel nice to go around posting without ever paying attention to what other people have been discussing, huh?

noob
    And it must suck to go around, seeing that same criticism, knowing you can't do a thing about it, huh?

If people want to compare it to DBZ, then let them. If they dno't like it, let em. What the hell is it to you? Don't say "because it's been done before" because you and I both know that is not the case. Get off their back already, man.

It's going to happen, one way or another.

coo chapter.... it's interesting to see how the kyubi's chakra formed into an arm to grab sasuke. it reminded me of how gaara controlled the sand to his liking. sasuke is beginning to unravel naruto's secret. i guess he'll learn everything once he makes it to orochimaru.

Naruto just needs to turn into the fox completely. Not grow some whiskers, fangs and some chakra tails. But an actual, physical fox. THEN, it'd be bad-ass.

whats this do my eyes decive me hotsuma WANTS another power up

Hotsuma just wants another reason to bitch. He/she might be suffering from hot flashes, and should check out some menopause medicines. Might help.

As far as this issue, looks interesting. I'm a bit chagrinned at Sasuke's ... transformation, if that's what it could be called. (Looks like he fell into the bathtub with a plugged-in hair drier.) I think his supar-special ability for level 2 is making people laugh so hard they can't actually fight back. Naruto will finally realize that Orochimaru isn't a bad guy, but is leading a circus troupe of misfits and freaks, and that Sasuke should go to meet him. Level 3 Sasuke (yes, there will be a Level 3) is going to be called BEARDED LADY. I'll let you guess what super powers that contains.

As far as the story goes, I'll wait to see when I can read the english scanslation! ;P

By the way, while this whole mini-post was joking... I think there will be a level 3 Sasuke.

-beardedladyout

Originally posted by: Hotsuma

I'm losing faith here..

noob
    And it must suck to go around, seeing that same criticism, knowing you can't do a thing about it, huh?

If people want to compare it to DBZ, then let them. If they dno't like it, let em. What the hell is it to you? Don't say "because it's been done before" because you and I both know that is not the case. Get off their back already, man.

and it must suck to waste an entire day of posting spam, thinking that people actually care about your opinion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I'm losing faith here..

noob

and it must suck to waste an entire day of posting spam, thinking that people actually care about your opinion [img][/img]

At first I thought you were a person with an opinion..sadly, I was wrong. You are a dumb fanboy, just as Hotsamu says.... Disappointing..

Dumb Assfanboy... maybe..
    Working on my future Warhammer Online journal, criticism demanded. Yes it's supposed to be that size.

wow namecalling...tite

Originally posted by: chet_chetty
    wow namecalling...tite
    AssertnFailure
    Ass Pirate

haha yeah.....well you get used to it chet
    no matter how much rationality you try to bring to the table, there's always someone who comes after there's no more leftovers
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I'm losing faith here..

noob

and it must suck to waste an entire day of posting spam, thinking that people actually care about your opinion [img][/img]

Evidently, you do. Otherwise you wouldn't try to be stopping me so much.

Noob, noob noob.

Really, dude. You just need to chill the fuck out.