Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 101 Discussion

Naruto 101 Discussion

I'm not joking.

RE: Naruto 101 Discussion

Damn... seems that the next ep will also be a one ep story about nothing important...

This ep was... well... that bird wasnt kidding...
    Though I did miss team 7's action... I hope the anime returns to the 'serious' path soon....

The next arc hasn't finished yet, maybe 'finishing soon' but not yet. So, I guess we'll be stuck with filler's for a while.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Side Story ?

well there are about 3 or 4 more manga chapters until the arc is over ...that would meen at least one more filler

Naruto 101 Discussion

Well storywise it sucked but LMAO it was pretty funny with all of Kakashi's different faces and his reactions to those books and the movie... and when he got punched by that glove thing at the restaurant. And it was pretty refreshing to see Sasuke do funny faces and whatnot considering his mega-seriousness. All in all it was fun. And as usual, I seem to be the only one who think so...

Kakashi must be one hell of a bish underneath the mask considering the reaction of the clerks, even the male one blushed lol

Oh and finally, Sakura in a towel = Dead sexy

Naruto 101 Discussion

It was a fun ep, obviously useless when it comes to story progression but still enjoyable to watch.

Naruto 101 Discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Well storywise it sucked but LMAO it was pretty funny with all of Kakashi's different faces and his reactions to those books and the movie... and when he got punched by that glove thing at the restaurant. And it was pretty refreshing to see Sasuke do funny faces and whatnot considering his mega-seriousness. All in all it was fun. And as usual, I seem to be the only one who think so...

Kakashi must be one hell of a bish underneath the mask considering the reaction of the clerks, even the male one blushed lol

Oh and finally, Sakura in a towel = Dead sexy
    he read my mind

Naruto 101 Discussion

sakura sexy!? at one point i thought she could be, but then she opened her mouth. damn i gotta see this ep now

The only part I enjoyed was the beginning, that oddly enough IT WAS in the manga (as an special I believe), the rest is like they tried too hard to make you laugh.
    Seems we'll be seen nonsence for a while, I think instead of sending the team on new missions they should put more of the other characters instead, I don't mind seen Neji training or Shikamaru playing chess or something else.... but hey, what do I know.

Naruto 101 Discussion

This episode wasn't that bad. It made me change my mind on certain things.

(fog effect moved for your viewing purposes)

I don't hate Sakura as much anymore, after seeing that.

i thoroughly enjoyed this episode, with the manga being so serious lately its nice to see the characters do something funny that doesnt involve kagebunshin chases or stepping in dog shit. it looks like the next episode may be the begging of the filler arc everyone was talking about long ago. frankly, i dont seee how they can put filler in at this moment in the series, it just doesnt work out, and i cant go into why it doesnt...damn...

hmm preview of next ep . . . tea country . . . . . bah

I thought this episode was some funny stuff. It's not something I'd go back and watch if I rewatched the series, but it was a decent filler episode IMO.
    I thought Sakura would be wearing the bikini (like in the ending song), but she wore a towel instead. Oh well, either way, she looked good.

They could do what Rurouni Kenshin did. The rest of the series would be nothing BUT filler arcs. And then the series would come to an abrupt ending.

Always a thought, huh?

That... that didn't even deserved to be called Naruto...

They kept repeating the same animations pretty much throughout the episode...

It had corny humor....

Sasuke... well that wasn't even Sasuke doing what he was doing... I mean yea you could make your character look a bit silly but that was not it...

The father of Naruto Manga will be killed if he choose "Filler only" option ...

*Imagine hundred of fan crushing Tv Tokyo's, Gainax's and Studio Pierrot's Studios...*

*Hope Kishimoto and Hayato Date can run fast enough ...*

Oh yea.. in the next ep... is that guy meant to be a relation of Naruto's? His name is Uzumaki Na-Naruto.... and the next ep title says something liek helping a relation...?

...as opposed to everyone else here, I actually liked the episode...

it had some funny stuff. I mean, there were some worse episodes in the series, honestly.

Usually, I would not think an episode was bad, but this episode... It just did not feel like Naruto. The characters were drawn all weird, and I felt like they tried too hard to make it humorous. The characters did not even act like they normally would. I was hoping that by the end of the show, it ends up as Naruto having a weird dream or what not. There were some funny parts, but overall, it did not feel or look like Naruto... almost a different series/universe all together (Tenchi Universe anyone?).