Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 101 Discussion

RE: Naruto 101 Discussion

I thought this was a funny episode. Naruto has been so serious lately and the last episodes just bored me this was refreshing. No rather I thought it was good because of all the boring episodes lately, maybe. But it was funny. Even though the characters where taken out of character somewhat it was fun to watch them act goofy. Seeing Kakashi acting like a kid was cute.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    im beginning to think that some people are too obsessed with the series to be able to admit even a single imperfection with it
    The writers of the show knew it was crap(the bird) the funniest part of the show was the kind of "we know it's bad but you'll like it" kind of approach to the episode...

i hope by writers you mean translaters, because the bird didnt actually say that
    and i wasnt referring to either when i posted that
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Yea I was wondering what everybody was talking about... with so many people saying that the writers said it... I was beginning to doubt myself...

The bird was actually saying "idiot" since Aho is another way of saying Bakka, just from a different area of Japan.

Oh, did anyone notice there was a point in the episode that had some Japanese words on the top and the number 100? Do they mean that the actual 100 episode is coming up next episode or is that translation completely different?

I agree with most of the people here, it seemed like the regular animators took a day off, and some substiute reject people took to draw the characters, the characters looked a little off especially naruto with his eyes, even their voices seemed a little off, it seemed like the whole naruto team took a episode off and some reject team did this episode. this episode was like a nightmare, i hope they get back on track soon.

Why isn't anyone talking about the poor frog?

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Yeah that episode.... <no words can describe> ... hey what country are those 3 loser ninja from? I can't recognize the symbol. Oh yeah, of course Sakura is sexy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That place over there........ahh never mind

Originally posted by: Nine Tailed Demon
    Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    im beginning to think that some people are too obsessed with the series to be able to admit even a single imperfection with it
    The writers of the show knew it was crap(the bird) the funniest part of the show was the kind of "we know it's bad but you'll like it" kind of approach to the episode...
    was the bird the same one that flew over Jiraiya when he told naruto who he was, and we know there are imperfections in this show we just dont feel like saying them

R.I.P Captain America.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Naruto 101 Discussion

what is with this epi...like everyone already said. that save so much time on animation cuz the same scenes keep reoccuring. and the horses' ass!! what's w/ the ass? that bird...and i share the same feeling. why did AH translate "aho" as "ever?" kakashi...wears a towel into the hot springs and he wears a mask underneath another mask...i'm so speechless. but at least we know why he wears it...cuz he's too good looking. and sakura does not have a body of a 12 year old.

at the hot spring, was there a woman having a orgasm? that noise...or sound or whatever

I tried my best...

haha, what are you talking about saying dont waste your time. This episode was mad funny specially since I was stoned when I watched it. The parts with the frog, crow and horse are pretty funny. Also did anyone else hear a chick moan after the frog got hit by thte dart? I bet it was Sakura but it sounded so sexy like lol.

Naruto 101 Discussion

What the hell was that ?

Naruto 101 Discussion

Fillers suck!! but what choice do we have? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    I guess the best thing would be a hiatus in the anime like HxH did.
    The only problem with this solution is getting the talent back together.
    It worked for HxH so I would not mind it.

it's over.

Originally posted by: Aeon
    Why isn't anyone talking about the poor frog?
    Because we were too busy caring bout naked Sakura.

What Hotsuma said.

Naruto 101 Discussion

hey i dunno if anyones brought this up yet, but what abotu that strangley aroused ninja?

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/chambers-bscap006.jpg

also i loved the bit where sasuke goes "damn right, i'm a genius ninja", thats the coolest/funniest thing that sasuke has ever said.

Naruto 101 Discussion

I really liked this episode, characters not taking everything seriously, that's a real relief from tensionfull/emotionfull episodes we had recently. Plus, it was funny!

This ep really remembered me of the first batch of episodes that made me watch Naruto at first. Of course I also like story-advancing episodes, but a couple of comic-relieving episodes are refreshing.

And for those whining that it was an awful episode, for me this episode beats EVERY Konohamaru episodes by a great margin.

Naruto 101 Discussion

Unwatchably awful. That is all I have to say.

Naruto 101 Discussion

i guess people's problem isn't that it's comical, or un-related to the main story..

but it's so far removed from the rest of the naruto universe, and kind of generically lame.

i'm sure some of you will flame this, but take a show like bebop, which had very wacky episodic situations, but they also used these to flesh out the characters a bit...

personally, i like some of the other characters more than i like the main three. i wouldn't mind seeing "filler" episodes involving them... those episodes where they showed everyone doing their respective training and such were kinda nice actually... but too many random bad guys showing up who are obviously pathetic and weak only to be beaten by their own incompetence.. it's okay every once and awhile but it leaves you wanting more..

oh and WTF? the TEA country? who would live in the tea country when the other countries have names like fire and wind?

what's next, naruto going to eat some noodles at the ladybug country??