Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 101 Discussion

AznGuy

RE: Naruto 101 Discussion

any manga readers here wondering the same thing i am, how the hell are they going to get back to the original story in the manga with the way they left off in the anime

Naruto 101 Discussion

I wear another mask beneath this mask! brilliant [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Surprised there isnt so much whining (yet?), maybe the Sakura scene's in the hot pool made alot good for the perverty immatures [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that are jerking off on it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Why, just WHY, did they make Sasuke and Kakashi appear as complete morons in this episode? Kakashi should be uninterested, Sasuke should not care for whatever he can care for, so why did they destroy these cool characters' character?

Furthermore, why not making good filler? Insert a short storyline like the Zabuza / Haku story (13 episodes) or, if they are too untalented, something like Garlic Jr. All these boring episodes really make me hate the series.

well.....at least they did a better job displaying emphasis on facial expressions than they have been lately
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: NL|MegaMika
    Why, just WHY, did they make Sasuke and Kakashi appear as complete morons in this episode? Kakashi should be uninterested, Sasuke should not care for whatever he can care for, so why did they destroy these cool characters' character?

Furthermore, why not making good filler? Insert a short storyline like the Zabuza / Haku story (13 episodes) or, if they are too untalented, something like Garlic Jr. All these boring episodes really make me hate the series.
    Garlic jr. .. sigh not surprised to see this reply from a swallowminded anime viewer..

Go watch DBZ a hundred times then..

...one thing, 13 episodes is not short. That's 3 and a half months. Still, they should have made the characters a little more consistant, Kakashi did act like a complete moron when he was looking at the bookstore window.

It's pretty obvious to me that the episode was meant to be completely ridiculous.

The instant the bird flew by TELLING you this was gonna be the worst episode every its pretty much saying two things. 1. "If your a sad fanboy who takes any deviation from what you consider the "holyness" of this cartoon as some kind of sacrelige, your gonna hate this episode." and 2. "If you have some sense of humor and the presence of mind to realize that this entire episode is meant as a joke, then come and enjoy the gags."

And to that end I think they succeeded perfectly.

Plus the hot ass of Sakura. That's always a plus. Her ninja uniform just doesn't do her justice.

Man you guys are lame I had to resist watching this ep without subs when I opened the raw to make a timing raw. But well, what can you say about people that can't wait for the proper version.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That place over there........ahh never mind

for all of us who collect anime we have to watch it just b/c it can be part of our collection *sigh*

R.I.P Captain America.

Oh come on people it wasnt that bad, fish lips, kissy lips and beaver teeth had me laughing all ep. The ending was too predictable though. Anyway were those ninjas just made up? They forehead protectors just looked like ?marks.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

funniest part in AH sub was that dam worst episode ever bird, almost redeemed the ep, lol

sassuggah

Naruto 101 Discussion

Yeah the bird in AH told the truth, in fact it would have redeemed this episode/animestudio a bit if it would have actually said that. Now they just tried too hard and put together some looney tooney cliches, didn't feel exactly like naruto to me. Well you're not like me and like this kind of humour, instead of stupid and pervy jokes, don't check out this next url http://sassuggah.freewebpage.org/sakkurasan.jpg

Hey, don'tcha give me that weird look you sickos! somebody would have done it if I wouldn't :b
    I'm underage before you mention it + i used some artistic license to make her over18 !+

Originally posted by: sassuggah
    Yeah the bird in AH told the truth, in fact it would have redeemed this episode/animestudio a bit if it would have actually said that. Now they just tried too hard and put together some looney tooney cliches, didn't feel exactly like naruto to me. Well you're not like me and like this kind of humour, instead of stupid and pervy jokes, don't check out this next url http://sassuggah.freewebpage.org/sakkurasan.jpg

Hey, don'tcha give me that weird look you sickos! somebody would have done it if I wouldn't :b
    I'm underage before you mention it + i used some artistic license to make her over18 !+
    dude, when I get home, I'm going to edit the shit out of that picture.

Naruto 101 Discussion

well, it wasnt one of the worst eps ever

it was funny but very stupid
    oh well, knowing that it was a filler, it was an interesting filler
    already knowing that they werent going to show kakashis real face
    lol
    sakuras sexyness

Worst. Episode. Ever.

Ditto
    _

I thought it was pretty funny. Naruto taunting Sauske with descriptions of Kakashi's face was best!
    For all those who were wandering about how they get back to seriousness, well you have to be some kind of special idiot not to see that it was a one off. Nice to get a break from the *beat-up or get killed situations*

Originally posted by: Nine Tailed Demon
    Worst. Episode. Ever.
    LOL for some reason... that made me think of that fat comic book guy in the simpsons.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

im beginning to think that some people are too obsessed with the series to be able to admit even a single imperfection with it
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

y?