Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Gotwoot Game

Official Gotwoot Game

Due to a recent conversation on IRC with fellow gotwoot members, we've decided we need an official game so us gotwooters can have game night. Vote well... then get the winning game so us gotwooters can all play with each other.

::EDIT:: Even if you don't play any of these you should atleast get the winning game so that you can play with your fellow gotwooters

Official Gotwoot Game

WC3

i'ma get back into it as soon as i can.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Official Gotwoot Game

Any game is good to me but I'm up for Halo!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Official Gotwoot Game

man forgot that its all about counter stirke

Official Gotwoot Game

Not That Im going to be playing any of them,but w3 seems cool.
    Vincent Law - from nerd to bishi in 60 seconds

Official Gotwoot Game

Warcraft... CS can suck my left one.

Official Gotwoot Game

wc3 ALL THE WAY.

Only cuz Star Ocean 3 isnt listed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

RE: Official Gotwoot Game

After discussing this a bit... I just realized we needed seperate CD keys for some of these games... so if the winning game is something that does not need a seperate cd key for each person, I (or a fellow gotwooter) will be happy to supply you with one. But if it does require a seperate cd key (CS, WC3 for example) be prepared to get your own to participate in our game days =/

Star Craft. And host your own game on Ip connect to someone with Uber fast internet thus not cd key checking.

Official Gotwoot Game

Scum stick to the poll!.... but i'll add it to the list anyways

::EDIT:: Damn people! atleast tell me to put things up don't reset the votes =/
    ::EDIT2:: Also use caps! trying to make the poll look good and I don't wanna fix your errors!
    ::EDIT 3:: Guess it wasn't admins doing, someone is messing up the poll and we need a fair honest poll to get the game we all want, don't put in games not everyone can play like FFXI baka. Also add 5 votes to WC3 because someone removed it so the votes for it got reset.

Remember WC3 has 5 more votes than what it has right now.

I voted for ragnarok...only anime based game there

i second that Kane Inferno. besides there are free server out there, some of us cheapskate out there (including me) can play. so ragnarok is my vote

Official Gotwoot Game

I would say.....

1. Warcraft 3: Frozenthrone
    2. Counterstrike
    3. Priston Tales [ not on the list =( ]
    4. Diablo II: LOD[ not on the list =( ]
    5. Gunbound

Those are the games that i currently play, 1 being the game i play the most. I can host games for warcraft, so im game!

Oh wait I also play tetra master[not on the list =( ]!! But thats only on my friend's house... damn pay to play crap.

Official Gotwoot Game

Starcraft or WC3 are both fine. The other online games will be too addictive and time consuming, and I have stopped playing online games years ago due to them conflicting with my r/l. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Official Gotwoot Game

we should all play mmorpg, cos every single gotwooter can join in the fun

Originally posted by: Nara Shikamaru VI
    i second that Kane Inferno. besides there are free server out there, some of us cheapskate out there (including me) can play. so ragnarok is my vote
    true...if we put together a server, everyone could play for free...and the game client is a free dl from the website so no need to purchase software even

Official Gotwoot Game

Originally posted by: Nara Shikamaru VI
    we should all play mmorpg, cos every single gotwooter can join in the fun
    yeah, if you assume mmorpgs are fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    starcraft would be cool though
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

If we play Ragnarok. We should get a Gotwoot ragnarok server... (yes its illegal i know). shhhhh..

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Should all play an mmorpg and start a clan or something. City of Heroes or World of Warcraft! Of the types listed, I vote rainbow six 3: raven shield. Add these to the poll.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

sure it's fun Assertn Failure where else can u see a 42 year old man that takes on a role of a hot cat girl married to a 17 year old dood that is going through puberty that took up a role of a mascular samurai dood. u can only see that in online mairrage...or maybe on jerry springer.