game1 = 0
    game2 = 0
    game3 = 0
    game4 = 0
    wc3 = 5

?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

RE: Official Gotwoot Game

DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

gunbound all the way, thats the only game i play.

holy shit i never realized there was another dota player here on gw. whats your sn stoopider?

Official Gotwoot Game

- Counter Strike - We would need a good server hosted, kinda a hassle.
    - Halo (PC) - I dont have it and I dont plan on getting it.
    - GunBound - Kinda a dumb boring game.
    - Unreal Tournament 2004 - Seems like a lot of computers will not be able to support this game. We all dont have good computers.
    - Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - Who the hell plays this crap...
    - StarCraft - We dont want to play old games..
    - Ragnarok - I know of a really good private server (free) and its up 24/7 and has been running for more than a year. It runs on a 100 megabit connection, i think 6 dual xeons, and is currently running 1500 people almost all day with no lag at all. People come to play on this server from all over the world and seem to get very good lag. Low rates 3/3/3.
    - WarCraft 3 - Well, we all wont get good lag depending what server we play in. I live in california and with a 3mb cable connection, playing on useast is laggy. However, its still a good game and we could just try to let people with good lag host the game.

So I would recommend Warcraft 3 and Ragnarok as the best games we can all play. However, Ragnarok would be free for everyone (only hard part is dling it, almost 500mb all together to dl) and we could start a guild and stuff. For warcraft I'd like to maybe start a Dota clan. I havent played the new patch with new heroes, I heard its kinda weird.

EDIT: Response to jing's comment about ro servers being illegal. what i've read on many websites and places that chat about running your own ro server, its completely legal. whats not allowed is modifying their client. im not entirely sure if this is true, but we (gotwoot people) can maybe do some more research about that..

Official Gotwoot Game

- StarCraft - We dont want to play old games..
    That makes no sense, just because a game is old doesn't mean it's unplayable or not good.
    Starcraft is probably one of the best games of all time, I would play that over Warcraft 3 any day, there is a reason why Starcraft is still being played 6 years after its release.

i didnt say the game was no good, its just i've played it so many times i want to play something with a new challenge. that goes for others too. thats fine that you like the game so much, but a couple of us are tired of that game now.

Well... it seems we have a winner.

The official Gotwoot game is:
    ~~~ WarCraft 3 ~~~

Now I'll go discuss this with the people who brought up the topic to see how we are gonna get people to play with us...

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

I'm terrible at that game. I have yet to beat the campaign on normal difficulty. In fact, right now I'm stuck on the mission where you have to stop the caravans from infecting the villages. that's right, the human campaign. sigh, won't be playing you people any time soon.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak