Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Backstory

Backstory

i was watching the series over again and i just got to the shino vs zaku fight. why the hell does zaku have a backstory? there are so many other characters in the series i would much rather know about than zaku. why haven't they done any backstory on the good characters?

RE: Backstory

Kishimoto is an idiot.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

maybe it was appropriate at the time. don't know what was going through his head.

I tried my best...

Mid-life crisis perhaps?

Perhaps he wanted to show the relationship between Zaku and Orochimaru and then show how he sacrificed him with no worries to make Orochimaru more evil. (My Opinion)

This sig was made by KitKat.

Nah, kishimoto is just an idiot.

lol i like Krbadass's theory

interesting point... but I don't remember it in the manga.

but maybe he'll come back. Personally I think his backstory was far too much like haku's anyways....

maybe all the people used as tools will come back in a weird mystic way to get revenge and take over the world...

...or maybe not...lol

Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
    interesting point... but I don't remember it in the manga.

but maybe he'll come back. Personally I think his backstory was far too much like haku's anyways....

he won't come back.... zaku and that girl from the sound kin i think were used as sacrifices during the destruction of konoha to raise the first and the 2nd hokage

anyone have speculation who was the sacrifice for the 4th which was going to be raised from the dead but the 3rd stopped it in time....? u could argue it would be the other sound ninja shoot forgot his name... but he died in sand country

anyways how unimportant

I think your talking about Dosu... but he was killed in Konoha by Gaara.

Perhaps in a future battle orochimaru uses edo tensei to summon the fourth and there's this huge cloud of smoke and when it all dissipates, the person that steps out from it all is... Zaku! Who proceeds to pound orochimaru's ass. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Ahhh.. Your right. I just rechecked, and Kin and Zaku were the sacrifices used by Oro. A moment of sadness since I realize Kin is dead now. She was cute, even though she had an annoying voice.

Oh, btw, I remember some discussions ago that someone thought the Fourth was in the belly of the Death God when the Third summoned the Death God. After rechecking now, I just realized that the soul was actually the Third's soul in the belly of the Death God. If you already know this, please forgive my ignorance.

So back on topic, I really doubt Zaku would return. It would have been better off with a backstory on Tenten or Chouji compared to Zaku. Then again, it might have been used as a model for all of Oro's men... How Oro was to them and how he recruited them.

They only do backstories at the right time.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Originally posted by: KaneInferno
    maybe all the people used as tools will come back in a weird mystic way to get revenge and take over the world...

...or maybe not...lol
    Hey I like you theory Zombie Haku, and Zaku would own all along with the third 2nd 1st and 4th, and since they're already dead they cant die and they can take over the world were all DOOOOOMMMMEDDD, OMG 1111111111!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

Kin was a hawt biotch.

Backstory

actually.....there is sort of a minor relevance to showing a flashback for a character like zaku....but i wont explain that yet

more importantly....its not kishimoto's fault for such a lengthy flashback. In the manga i believe there was only ONE FRAME that involved zaku's past. And it showed oro standing there beside zaku and taking him in to make him stronger. The anime just embellished on it to stretch out that whole match

but zaku's flashback isnt just about zaku, but about orochimaru as well
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Backstory

KINS DEAD!? i was wondering what happened to her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] lol she just kinda disappeared, aw thats sad she was kinda hot, u know, for a cartoon

zaku and kin were the sacrifices for 1st and 2nd hokage when they were summoned.

as for zakus back story i dont know i thought it was a nice touch but hell thats just my opinion.

awwwh... every one knows your opinion doesn't matter ^,^

I'm kidding. but I do wanna see more of oro's "creations" especially the dude with a bunch of arms.....