Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharingan vs sharingan...

That place over there........ahh never mind

RE: Sharingan vs sharingan...

yep that is seriously Naruto 101 they even explained it in the Oro vs. 3rd match, if you didnt know that then you fail [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

i actually dont remember that they explained it in that match [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

wasn't the explanation during the naruto v. neji match? i can't remember but i do remember watching the explanation of it.

I tried my best...

they explained it somwhere i thought it was when he fought mizuki......

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Sharingan vs sharingan...

going to check now...

EDIT: it was in the neji v. naruto battle. they have pictures of the evenly distributed chakra. all they said in the mizuki battle was that kage bunshin were actual bodies.

I tried my best...

Ok I got maybe another wrong idea , It's about Taijutsu against Sharingan

If someone kick a sharingan user what will happen ?
    And if this guy's kick is done w/o any chakra ? (Like Lee with no Chakra control)

taijutsu is the skill to fight with your fists and feet there are no chakra involved. chakra is involved in ninjutsu and genjutsu.

but sasuke pointed out that he sensed chakra flowing through lee's kick.....
    not to mention that in order to bust out insane speed and the omote renge, it was necessary for lee to unlock chakra gates.

he does have chakra, and he does use it. he just cant mold it with hand seals to perform advanced jutsus with it
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    but sasuke pointed out that he sensed chakra flowing through lee's kick.....
    not to mention that in order to bust out insane speed and the omote renge, it was necessary for lee to unlock chakra gates.

he does have chakra, and he does use it. he just cant mold it with hand seals to perform advanced jutsus with it
    exactly what i've been saying. Chakra is also used in taijutsu. Besides the sasuke - lee time in the beggining, In ch 230 sasuke also says that he can conserve chakra with the 3rd dot, and he's only using taijutsu at the time.

hmm you got me there. okay i was wrong.

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    WRONG! when you divide into 2 with kage bunshin your power is split between those 2. what you are thinking of is the water clone, a water clone is 1/10 the original.
    Im pretty sure that the power isn't actually split up into half, it's just the chakra to do abilities, which is in sense related to power but not directly. The kage bunshin's speed, strength, both which are power, are not decreased in half. The only thing that is split in half is the chakra capacity. If power was split in half than there would be no point to splitting up, other than to cause confusion, then bunshin alone would be enough. So power is in fact not the proper way to put it.

That has always been one of my issues with Naruto. His kagebunshins dont make any sense.

Its been said loads of times that the chakra is split evenly.

That means that in the Naruto V Gaara fight he splits into about 1000 Naruto's and then still has enough chakra to summon Gama.

That means a fully rested Naruto would be able to summon Gama 1000 times in a row.

but I guess its just a cartoon and they can do what they want.

@PSJ, im not sure if i remember it right but i think they said that you do need Chakra to be able to do Taijutsu. It was in one of the "science bits"

They said that you have your Chakra, and from that you can either do Nin or Gen, or convert it into stamina to do Tai.

But i havent checked so i may be completely wrong.

Originally posted by: Kenshiro
    That has always been one of my issues with Naruto. His kagebunshins dont make any sense.

Its been said loads of times that the chakra is split evenly.

That means that in the Naruto V Gaara fight he splits into about 1000 Naruto's and then still has enough chakra to summon Gama.

That means a fully rested Naruto would be able to summon Gama 1000 times in a row.

but I guess its just a cartoon and they can do what they want.

@PSJ, im not sure if i remember it right but i think they said that you do need Chakra to be able to do Taijutsu. It was in one of the "science bits"

They said that you have your Chakra, and from that you can either do Nin or Gen, or convert it into stamina to do Tai.

But i havent checked so i may be completely wrong.
    maybe you missed the part where i said "you got me there, ok i was wrong" no need to say the same things as 2 other guys.

@Xceleration: well since you need chakra to be able to fight(taijutsu) im guessing that you also need chakra to walk, talk and do other trivial things just that they dont use as much chakra as ninjutsu or genjutsu and not even as taijutsu. so it is indeed the power that is cut in half.

ok now for a indepht explaination of how kage bunshin works. Oh and everything im about to say was already said in the manga.

1st - chakara is only made as it is used and comes from ones stamia or from the kyuubi's as happens to be the case with naruto.

2nd - the clones take a certain amount of chakara to make themselves and are supplyed as much chakara as is left over after making them when the jutsu was preformed.

3rd - even with the clones there is still one orginal to be found and the only one who can convert more stamia to chakara

Now the only thing i dont know is wether the clones can recieve more chakara after they've been created. Now i would say that they probally use chakara to maintain because we have seen the jutsu cancaled so with that i'd say they do use up some chakara while they exist after there made but i dont know. Oh and sorry for all the spelling mistakes.