RE: Funny Pic.

ahahahaahahahaha

i can just picture it, lol!

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Originally posted by: Elite Hentai
    Originally posted by: basey_69
    well its not really funny as it is digusting but try this www.tubgirl.com

by the way i do not endorse going to that site for any reason, even if i told you to go there
    dont you hate it when a friend tells u "hey look at this site, youll love it" so you go and its just totally wrong
    [img][/img] Even I almost trew up after seeing that. Damn that's gross.
    even u said it was bad....now i don't even wanna see it. j/k out of curiousity i looked at it anyways...i'm so disturbed that there are no words to describe how i feel.

I tried my best...

kukukuku!

Tub Girl is so old, I am surprised most of you did'nt know about it already.

well it's not often I go looking for that kind of stuff
    I Don't like to say anything twice

hrm.. the tubgirl thing isn't that gross.. i mean, the concept of eating your own poo is quite grot.. but it looks really fake. but yes, it's disgusting.
    man that boy who's face has been photoshopped to death... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i mean, i feel sorry for him coz his face has been over abused.. but far out it's hilarious.. and they don't look that bad either.

lol... thats funny... by the way... check out this site... its funny too... www.stevenlim.net

Originally posted by: shinichi69
    lol... thats funny... by the way... check out this site... its funny too... www.stevenlim.net
    NO it's not funny thats so gay and wrong
    I Don't like to say anything twice

www.stevenlim.net is pretty funny. this dude takes the word "narcissism" to the next level. Damn does that guy love himself. it's funny, i had a good laugh.

I tried my best...

Funny Pic.

"I kept this hair since February 2004 till August 2004. I love my long hair so much and I find myself very sexy and manly also when I did not shave. Indeed, I am truly the Man of Men."

ROTFLMAO

He's still not as much of a hunk when it comes to the body as he tries to show us that he is. I have a much more muscular body than that and I didn't have to use his mighty eyebrow plucker book of legends [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Funny Pic.

lol, guy must like his hair, but we all know Terra wins for having the best hair [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

hahaz... that guy did a striptease at Singapore Idol... and created his stupid website purely to boost his ego... actually i think that he is shameless... lol...

hmm... is this cool? http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic482r.htm

Funny Pic.

yes that is cool although i've seen it before.

sometimes there isn't enough space at a LAN party.....

Funny Pic.

lol, man if they can afford all of that equipment ud think hed be able to buy a rope at least instead of tape

Funny Pic.

the dancing = wow . . . I guess some people just have weird skills like that . . . or too much freetime and not enough hobbies. =P

But yeah, tubgirl, goatse, and Harlequinn baby are all ancient. I'm normally more surprised when someone *doesn't* know what it is. Then again, I spend a lot of time at gamefaqs forums, which are probably the most immature and perverted forums in the known universe. *shrug*

Great topic, though. My only contributions are:

and

While I usually try to hold off and post those when they apply (like if someone says something crazy, post the pancake bunny), but they're still funny. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Funny Pic.

shippou, i can't see the pictures.

that "do the robot" is CRAZY!!! it was really hot...wish i can do it too.

does that guy think he's tom cruise?? j/k. i can't believe that actually taped that guy. LOL

EDIT: ok i can see them now. pancake on hamster...that's cute. no idea what it's suppose to mean...but the hamster is cute.

I tried my best...

Funny Pic.

i can see them!

the bunny one is sweet. pancakes are sweet too.

Funny Pic.

shopou lol.. good one.. bunny pic is so cute... kawaii... and terras one.. lol.. good job terra... and i agree with neko that no one can beat your hair.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

terra, how did you get that pic of m-- hahaha that is a funny pic. i love the bunny. bunnies pwn

the avatar above ^^ =)

whoa! the "do the robot" thing was CRAZY! totally awesome thou.
    man that bunny's soooo cute... i went to that steven lim's site.. but i couldn't see any of the crap like terra posted.... but then again i didnt reali wait for it to load... i thought it'd b another prOn site